Urine Therapy

Yes it cure Foot's Athele.... it did helped me..

Really? :eek3:

Did you tried with your own urine... I know some of ADers have the same problem as you at thread somewhere here. I hope they will read your post here.

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: i cant drink my own urine. no way i would do that.. its gross!!

who knows what urine come up with? kidney stones, e coli bacteria, any kinds of bacteria and so on.. ewww. no thanks!

Really? :eek3:

Did you tried with your own urine... I know some of ADers have the same problem as you at thread somewhere here. I hope they will read your post here.

Yes my own urine... once.... my friend told me about it.. i said ewww. so i tried.... i never had foot atheles again after first try... Hey i did not drink I soaked my feet in my own urine..

How about y'all eat this?
It'll cure your headaches and your yeast infections!
Kitty_litter_cake.jpg

(I'm just being sarcastic and just kidding!)

Disclaimer: Lucia is not responsible for damage to computers due to excessive vomit. AllDeaf is responsible, though!

Yes my own urine... once.... my friend told me about it.. i said ewww. so i tried.... i never had foot atheles again after first try... Hey i did not drink I soaked my feet in my own urine..

Interesting... :eek3: I don´t mind to try anything EXCEPT drinking...

Lucia, I had been tried and like it... Yes, it helps to cure headaches... :D

Give it a try to drink your own urine. It may tastes like apple juice. Who knows ??

I would not drink my own urine, :beer: I am afraid, I may turn into look like Ravensteve. Scary me ! :-o

I am laughing soo fucking hard... let you know... ravensteve is Buckdodgers...:laugh2: :rofl: :rofl:

In zoo I did see monkey or ape drinks its urine. Ask your doctor to talk about before taking your own risk! I don't dare trying to drink my urine. :eek2:

charged water!!!

Well, very good information to urine therapy is found in an Indian scripture Damar tantra. It is not the figment of imagination of some psychic but the part of a medcial therapy. India has been practicing Ayurved(a thousands of years of old herbal based medical system). I am an Indian and I know Yoga and Ayurved have very much befitted mankind. Drinking urine may be gross but just imagine the benefits that it has on your body. Just imagine about those people who cannot afford expensive medicines and suffer or those who have tried a lot of medicines and have not benefitted. God has given this nector to us and instead of discarding its value altogether one can try and see for himself.
Now I want to talk about another very useful potion.
CHARGED WATER!!!
While reading a book on accupressure by one Indian author who is accomplished in this subject, I came to know about a very useful potion.
Put 15 grams of pure gold(at least 22 carets)(jewellary may be used), 20 grams of silver, 30 grams of copper and 40 grams of iron in a steel pot and boil it to 50-60 percent of volume. Drink it first thing in the morning. Rest of that you can drink during the day. Make sure you don't take sour food with this water. I suggest one hour is ok.
This is a magical potion. This helps in building immunity to your body and curing illness of many terminally ill people.
I can give more infomation about this and the benefits if readers desire so.

Interesting...

:eek3: you must be brave to try to drink your own urine to see how your health improve... I like to try anything but urine? I´m tooooo chicken to try it... :eek3: What taste alike?

when i was little girl i got problem with urine and wont get pee for one days and my mom took me to dr's appt for check-up and doctors give me medicine for help of pee and im doing fine but im still pee and dont have problems with that!

.... I am cringing in my seat. If it were a survival situation where I would have to choose "die or drink piss" I'd rather live, but while I have a choice I think I'm going to stick to green tea and water as my primary drink of choice. It's nice to be educated and know about this sort of stuff however as seeing it may save ones life someday.

I was at wellness-weekends with 12 girlfriends last week... We talked about therapies...

One of them told us that she tried urine on her feet and hand... She described that urine is the best medicial than cream, etc what the doctor wrote for her... Her feet and hand are smooth and soft... We look at her hand and feet... :eek3: smooth yes... She has the problem with alethic feet for years until tried urine... Work prefect on her... wow... I will try it some day.

Very interesting Liebling...

Out of curiousity I googled for that information and found this paragraph to be very interesting, too.

"Don't take this therapy lightly. Multiple sclerosis, colitis, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, cancer, hepatitis, hyperactivity, pancreatic insufficiency, psoriasis, eczema, diabetes, herpes, mononucleosis, adrenal failure, allergies and so many other ailments have been relieved through use of this therapy."

LINK

Disgusting!! How could anyone just drink their own urine. If there's nothing else to drink I'd rather dehydrate I'd never get that thirsty:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

... wow... I will try it some day.

I already had been tried it at spa.... Keep on few times then you will notice that the skin is smooth and soft... I tried with hand first then feet...

I took RebelGirl's post from Angel's thread.

does it make your skin peel off from your foot? i'm soo sick of it.. i even went to the dr about it.. they said go buy over the counter athlete's foot cream. none of it helped. then it'll start to itch like crazy! I'll try the suggestion you made. Thanks for the advice.

We talked about our athlete's foot problem at Angel's thread. I learn from spa that urine therapy is the best medicine to heal athlete's foot problem... I have been tried it for few times at spa... First at my hand then feet.... I tell you that it works super!!!! Why can't you try it...?

Ewwwww! That is so gross!

Whose urine do you use?

Back