Update on Hockeydude77(AKA Chris)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow was that Chris from RIT that he went 99 until 02 or so ? i forget his last name .. i used to play hockey in Alaska so i know few hockey buddies but i disappear from the deaf community for the last 8 years so i m curious if it was that chris i was thinking of

again i pray for speedly recovery for ur friend and hope he will be ok

There is a picture of him on a thread i made about Tattoos, Page 2. You can go and look and see if he is the guy! :)

actually it might be his brother who i know because his brother also play hockey as well i believe goalie what Chris brother plays not too sure college time thats over 10 years ago !!! lol .. i have bad memories concussion from playing hockey so i m just sooo bad with names :( but anyway hope everything will get better for him soon

Cancer? Wow, he's been through a lot. Hope he's going to be all right. =\

Chris, how are you doing now? Are you healing from your injuries OK?

Wirelessly posted

Count me in as praying for Chris as well. I hope with knowing that all of us here are rallying around him with prayers and well-wishes will help him keep strong throughout his recovery. Thank you MC for keeping us in the loop and updated.

Last edited:
After someone told me what "Mushy Cookies" means in modern urban slang, it's so embarrassing, when I see people using it in conversation, let alone a name.

Wirelessly posted

Bottesini said:
After someone told me what "Mushy Cookies" means in modern urban slang, it's so embarrassing, when I see people using it in conversation, let alone a name.

:shock:

You got me curious, so I looked it up on Urban Dictionary. Uh, oh. :Oops:

It's funny. You should look :)
No, it's not funny. If LoveBlue doesn't want to read it, that's fine. That's why I gave just a reference. That allows people to make a choice, and it's not thrown in their faces.

No, it's not funny. If LoveBlue doesn't want to read it, that's fine. That's why I gave just a reference. That allows people to make a choice, and it's not thrown in their faces.

Well clearly we have different definitions of what is amusing and what isn't. LoveBlue is capable of making the determination if she wants to look or not. I try not to take most things too seriously. You act as if I posted the definition right here in this thread. I'm not throwing anything in anyone's face, and don't appreciate the chastising tone.

You'll note the smily face in my post which indicated that I was joking about it.

Wirelessly posted

CSign, your comments are distasteful and insensitive to this thread which is to show concern for one of AD's members who is seriously ill and injured. Take your petty selfish arguments elsewhere. It is not always about you! Enough said.

Either this dude has the worst luck, or, this whole thing is bogus.... I'm going with the latter....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back