Update on Hockeydude77(AKA Chris)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You beat me to it! :giggle:

Sorry. Still, as I said before, compassion is free (give it freely), no need to open the check book.

You're quick. Reba.

It's funny. You should look :)

Well clearly we have different definitions of what is amusing and what isn't. LoveBlue is capable of making the determination if she wants to look or not. I try not to take most things too seriously. You act as if I posted the definition right here in this thread. I'm not throwing anything in anyone's face, and don't appreciate the chastising tone.

You'll note the smily face in my post which indicated that I was joking about it.

I can't think for the life of me how is it even remotely funny. It's extremely extremely disgusting.

:ugh:

I can't think for the life of me how is it even remotely funny. It's extremely extremely disgusting.

This is why I didn't google it. From the reactions here, I know it is something I don't want to have in my brain.

I notice MushyCookies not much on around week!! it is pretty, never hear news!!

It's funny. You should look :)

No, it's not funny. If LoveBlue doesn't want to read it, that's fine. That's why I gave just a reference. That allows people to make a choice, and it's not thrown in their faces.

Me too, and the "whoops!" above. somebody seriously doesn't think first before they post.

This is why I didn't google it. From the reactions here, I know it is something I don't want to have in my brain.

Anyone with a really sick sense of humor probably will laugh out loud. The rest of us will groan.

Just looked it up at urbandictionary. They have some downright hilarious definitions, and some are just....:barf:

Gross, but nothing compared to what I've seen on the 'net. I have a buddy that always showed me some of the most vile, disgusting stuff found on the 'net, some were funny, others were not, and some I wish I could erase from my brain.

Anyone with a really sick sense of humor probably will laugh out loud. The rest of us will groan.

Just looked it up at urbandictionary. They have some downright hilarious definitions, and some are just....:barf:

Gross, but nothing compared to what I've seen on the 'net. I have a buddy that always showed me some of the most vile, disgusting stuff found on the 'net, some were funny, others were not, and some I wish I could erase from my brain.

Word, brain bleach would be nice to have to unsee or unknow somethings, most of us don't have to worry about unhearing something......BUT

I don't think we should assume that her username has anything to do with the "urban dictionary" definition's of Mushy Cookies. Assuming just makes asses of well....every body

Reading the definition in context of the extenuating circumstances could make it more humorous.

Gross? Yes, of course. But as you acknowledge, there are much more disgusting and offensive things out there. I personally don't search that on the net, but I'm well aware of the world we live in. It's really not something for people to get worked up about.

Word, brain bleach would be nice to have to unsee or unknow somethings, most of us don't have to worry about unhearing something......BUT

I don't think we should assume that her username has anything to do with the "urban dictionary" definition's of Mushy Cookies. Assuming just makes asses of well....every body

I wonder who writes these definitions? Is there some sort of "urban council" that defines all the "new, hip words"?? I must be out of touch, because this was the first time I'd heard this term. Outside of here, it will probably be the last time too. :)

I wonder who writes these definitions? Is there some sort of "urban council" that defines all the "new, hip words"?? I must be out of touch, because this was the first time I'd heard this term. Outside of here, it will probably be the last time too. :)

I have no idea, but it's probably along the lines with wiki, anybody can probably put up a word or phrase and give a definition to it. Hell I looked up my name, Amber, once and was all...wtf????

Reading the definition in context of the extenuating circumstances could make it more humorous.

Gross? Yes, of course. But as you acknowledge, there are much more disgusting and offensive things out there. I personally don't search that on the net, but I'm well aware of the world we live in. It's really not something for people to get worked up about.

but only you laughed while rest of us groaned with disgust. there's absolutely nothing that can make it humorous in any manner. none at all.

the way you explained it.... it tells me that you do not share same "normal" concern as rest of us do

with that... I'm wondering if your "disgusted" reaction or concern in most threads is actually genuine....

Wirelessly posted

Jiro said:

but only you laughed while rest of us groaned with disgust. there's absolutely nothing that can make it humorous in any manner. none at all.

the way you explained it.... it tells me that you do not share same "normal" concern as rest of us do

with that... I'm wondering if your "disgusted" reaction or concern in most threads is actually genuine....

Diito

Thread closed... please lay off about the OP.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back