Unofficial AllDeaf Map - Post Your Location!

broken link?

I am neither Deaf nor HoH but I wanted to see the map, it wouldn't work. Is there another link for it?

Hey hey...I can't seem to get this link to work so I can put me location on the map. :)

My location

I was born in Flint, MI. Moved to Onaway, MI when I was 13 and graduated from High School there in 1981. Moved to Petoskey, MI and graduated from North Central Michigan College in 1984. Moved to Shawnee, OK 2 months after we got married in 1987, and that is where we settled. I have almost lived in Oklahoma as long as I lived in MI :lol:

If you wanted to get technical, I actually live in Bethel Acres, OK, however, it's a Shawnee address. :hmm:

I am new to this forum and i working presently on a volunteer to educate deaf people about discrimination.
i am deaf and proud

hi everyone! i'm new to this site. i just want to know more about deaf or anything that would be of help to my son. i'm from the Philippines

Rockford, IL... I'm new to this site and came across it by chance. Missing the deaf culture I had when I was attending RIT and looking to get back in touch with it again.

greetings from Milwaukee, WI. I'm an ITP student and CODA at MATC with plans to continue my studies at Gallaudet. I appreciate any input you all have for me

Back