Unofficial AllDeaf Map - Post Your Location!

Me again...

I forgot to say....I'm in the UK....Lincolnshire.

Hiya everyone,

New member here...I'm male,a VERY young 70 years of age...I'm virtually totally deaf in my right ear,but have a bit of hearing in the other side...I use a hearing aid in that ear and I get by in normal conversation,but in lots of background noise I'm lost.

My deafness was caused by industrial injury when I worked on huge construction sites in the 1960's...no one knew or cared what noise did to your hearing then.

I'm interested in all sorts...I luuuurve cycling and intend going to North West Wales this year to see that magic country again...I used to spend about half my life there until three years ago....I'll take my bike on the train to Bangor and just wander from there.

I'm now retired...I was a psychiatric staff nurse for the last 20 years of my working life...I was forced to retire because of my deafness becoming worse.

Please,someone....reply....Mike
:welcome:

New to this site

Hi all, My name is Sunkatcher.
Still trying to find my way around this site.
I am from New Zealand.
I am hard of hearing. Looking for folk to chat to.

I currently live in Bloomsburg, PA where I attend college. As for my origins, I'm from a very small town that most people haven't ever heard of before.

I was disappointed to see that the map didn't work any longer. I wanted to say though, there are other widgets that could be posted. I didn't want to link anything, but google makes it very easy to find this information. :)

Hi, I'm from the uk the city is glasgow so if anyone that would like to talk then just im me... lol :)

Hey Mississippi! I'm your neighbor living outside New Orleans, La... a town called LaPlace. Down on the Bayou.. near the Gulf Coast!

I've recently joined, and am excited to meet other members. My name is Judy, but I go by "whodatgirl" !

Back