Unofficial AllDeaf Map - Post Your Location!

Oh geez. Ohio is going to be PACKED!

Actually I've already created first place and post it until i found out that crazymomma post it ahead of me.. I was kind dispointment.. I work hard and asked Alex first permission.. I refuse post it reason I prefer ASK Alex first permssion before i go ahead post it.. I did pm'ed him last night.. and waited for him reply.. until overnight and got his pm'ed this morning.. I'm so happy and delighted create it here.. Alex was about his plan post his own thread alldeaf map but he said go ahead let me create it.. He is very happy. so I create it.. Now crazymomma already post it.. That wonder me, did she ask Alex permission yet ?? That is my question. I didn't break alldeaf's rules. T

el-castillo-del-morro-puerto-rico.jpg

My homeland <3

San Juan, Puerto Rico, U.S.A.

I'm living in chicago, Il,
but I like to say I'm from Baltimore, MD <3

Crazymomma had put the Frappr.com on the map and it worked for us until several years later that it just stopped using it. The frappr is not able to use the map anymore. Crazymomma created in October 20, 2005 which is five years ago. So all I can say is to put your town and state or province plus countries on the thread, not on the map.

If ellyka112 want to create a map, then she or he can put it on the new thread on the bottom of Crazymomma. I hope this person can make it work and stick with it so everyone can put their town and state under their username. It is never too late to create a new map. So good luck, ellyka112. :fingersx:

I'm new here...don't know if I've done this right !!

Hiya everyone,

New member here...I'm male,a VERY young 70 years of age...I'm virtually totally deaf in my right ear,but have a bit of hearing in the other side...I use a hearing aid in that ear and I get by in normal conversation,but in lots of background noise I'm lost.

My deafness was caused by industrial injury when I worked on huge construction sites in the 1960's...no one knew or cared what noise did to your hearing then.

I'm interested in all sorts...I luuuurve cycling and intend going to North West Wales this year to see that magic country again...I used to spend about half my life there until three years ago....I'll take my bike on the train to Bangor and just wander from there.

I'm now retired...I was a psychiatric staff nurse for the last 20 years of my working life...I was forced to retire because of my deafness becoming worse.

Please,someone....reply....Mike

Back