Unofficial AllDeaf Caucus or Gathering :D:D - Maine Timberfest 2009

Yep its me :giggle: .. Nope, I haven't to receive the reply about the website yet! :shrug:

:giggle:
I will contact them to see what's going on? So, stay tuned. ;)

I just got a message from Richard from Wassamki Springs to say that it's over a 3 day period, August 13-16. Exact schedule of events to be announced in the near future. They have just started accepting reservations for this event a couple weeks ago. Reservations and Inquiries have been steady. That's all he said. :hmm:

I just got a message from Richard from Wassamki Springs to say that it's over a 3 day period, August 13-16. Exact schedule of events to be announced in the near future. They have just started accepting reservations for this event a couple weeks ago. Reservations and Inquiries have been steady. That's all he said. :hmm:

I see :hmm: Let's waiting for Deaf Maine Rec. have to announce! :shrug:

It sounds so much fun ;) , Unfortunately I can't go. I just got my kitchen and bathroom remodeled, and working on buying new appliances (a gas stove and gas dryer.) I just brought a brand new refrigerator a couple weeks ago so far. Sorry, maybe next time. ;)

From what I have seen in pictures, Maine looks sort of Western Washington state because of the trees and the landscape. :) I have never been there, either.

Looks like a lot of fun wish, I can go.

Wait for me I am coming. Dang I miss Deaf Timberfest. I was in Maine back in 2005. I had a good time. But I am not sure if I can go due to my dog. :dunno:

This sounds cool. I'm supposed to be going to Biddleford pool this summer. If it's somewhere in august, I'll make sure to stop by :)

If you feel like meeting 19 years old kid on his family vacation. Sure :lol:

Well.. All Welcome ADer with no matter age, race etc....

Never know that there another alldeaf member's age 19 will be there? :)

Back