Unofficial AllDeaf Caucus or Gathering :D:D - Maine Timberfest 2009

Does anyone have a extra space for me to put in their suitcase? :hmm:

:bump:

Anyone???

smiles_407.gif

I want one in Central Indiana, preferably in Hamilton County.

I don't wanna drive into Indy because of the horrible traffic. Meetings is best in like a country like environment, much safer for everyone.

Yiz

I remember my friends and I went to Timberfest a few years ago. We had a lot of fun. We wanted to go there again but not this year. I will be in FL for a couple of weeks, to look after my parents.

I hope some of you will have a great time there. Let me know how it went. ;)

I remember my friends and I went to Timberfest a few years ago. We had a lot of fun. We wanted to go there again but not this year. I will be in FL for a couple of weeks, to look after my parents.

I hope some of you will have a great time there. Let me know how it went. ;)

Shoot! I will let ya know!

Have a fun in Florida! & Don't forget Sun lotion! :)

I am reserved three sites and My 12 friends will be joining!! :D

Anyone *Ader* coming? Guess I am only one! :eek:

aww i wish i could go there. its far from my home. my childhood moved there years ago and still keep in touch with her. i should ask her if she plans on going there. maybe next year. :hmm:

Nope...save $ for trip to NC!

Also, I am really not interested to watch people cut the tree down..it make me go zzzzzz sorry! I rather something that is more way fun!

Camping is fun, and so relaxing! I cannot wait for August to come! :lol: Go
to the beach and swim....collect shells...etc etc :)

So have fun!! :)

:( my friend who lives in maine. she told me that she will go there for sure. she said timberfest wont be there in 2010. :cry:

Three days left!!! No Ader?? :cry:

I will make a new thread and post of pictures!!!! :thumb:

I will bring my laptop because at Camping does have Wii and see if I am able use the computer! :wave:

You mean WiFi!

Not the game console, Wii! LOL!
Three days left!!! No Ader?? :cry:

I will make a new thread and post of pictures!!!! :thumb:

I will bring my laptop because at Camping does have Wii and see if I am able use the computer! :wave:

:bump: Anyone's change mind?? :fingersx:

I have a suggestion here, why not get an alldeaf NE Patriots game night :lol: Me and Restless_heart have yet our dream come true to our favorite place in the world, Patriot Nation :)

Hi Everyone

I am busy with a hectic schedule! :P

At Maine Campground was so fun. My hubby earned 120.00 from prizes! My long time friend and he earned close to 100.00 :D Not much people because too much money! :(

Next >>>>> 2011 ;D

Here few pictures!

124.jpg

128.jpg

Back