Unofficial AllDeaf Caucus or Gathering :D:D - Maine Timberfest 2009

Are you in charge of this meeting?

Sorry can't go! We might go to WILD WILD West during that time. :) So have fun!

I can't help notice no one ever gets excited and says, "let's meet in Iowa!":hmm:

Are you in charge of this meeting?

Sort of...

I am waiting for Maine recreation Association of the Deaf announcing for more information.

Anyone who post here that will be there. Private e.mails for let Aders know where meet at swimming area at a panic table, bonfire and banquet area? What time and when? :hmm:

Wait to depend on how many aders will be there?

Here Aders can be enjoying Deaf Timberfest and gathering from all deaf too.:)

Wassamki Springs Campground

My family and I are not taking any trips due to needing money for basic needs. Wrong timing for us with the economy so bad. Have fun though!

My family and I are not taking any trips due to needing money for basic needs. Wrong timing for us with the economy so bad. Have fun though!

Shel- you are not the only one. :hug: We can relate.

Hubby and I are extra careful these days now. If we are going to go for a leisure day, it has to be a day trip & pack a brown bag lunch as well.

Shel- you are not the only one. :hug: We can relate.

Hubby and I are extra careful these days now. If we are going to go for a leisure day, it has to be a day trip & pack a brown bag lunch as well.

If I am going to spend money on any trips, it will be to visit my family in AZ because my family is my #1 priority for now. Once, I can afford extra luxuries, I will be able to do this kind of stuff.

If I am going to spend money on any trips, it will be to visit my family in AZ because my family is my #1 priority for now. Once, I can afford extra luxuries, I will be able to do this kind of stuff.

You and me too!

Since my family is local, hubby's family is in USA. We're saving money to visit them for Christmas. For us, family is number one like you said.

You and me too!

Since my family is local, hubby's family is in USA. We're saving money to visit them for Christmas. For us, family is number one like you said.

Where do u live? I thought u were in the states?

My family is in AZ and for the 4 of us to fly out there would cost us around $2,000! My dad and stepmom are flying out this Friday and my mom will in April.

yea i feel you gals.

My dh and i have been trying to save $$ and plan to use the refund tax to cover the airplane tickets for me, and my two kids. my dh uses his business trip that he doesnt have to pay for himself. We plan on seeing my parents in florida in end of march at last! i haven't seen my parents for about 3 years! :shock: if without my dh's business trip, we wont afford to fly out of state at all.

for summer we focus on camping in our local only for our vacation. My kids love camping that i thank god for it.

Where do u live? I thought u were in the states?

My family is in AZ and for the 4 of us to fly out there would cost us around $2,000! My dad and stepmom are flying out this Friday and my mom will in April.

Hubby and I lived in OH for a short while then we moved back to ON, Canada.

Hubby is now a Canadian citizen and his family lives in OH and other parts of the states.

I was thinking of going there but I don't want to go there alone. :lol: I will ask my three girlfriends to join me. It sounds like fun, Phillips. Scarborough, ME is approximately an hour and a half away from my home. Not bad.

I was thinking of going there but I don't want to go there alone. :lol: I will ask my three girlfriends to join me. It sounds like fun, Phillips. Scarborough, ME is approximately an hour and a half away from my home. Not bad.

Cool!

I am still waiting for them send me for more information!!

:bump:

Cool!

I am still waiting for them send me for more information!!

:bump:

At work, this am, I checked all my email messages and saw a deaf lady, who posted MaineDeaf-Terps@yahoogroups.com to ask deaf/HOH people a question that she was not able to find the website about more information of Deaf Timberfest on Aug, 2009? I was wondering that was you to post and ask them about this.
My girlfriends and I are thinking of going there to have a blast time! ;)

Hey, Phillips,
Haven't you heard anything about Timberfest in Scarborough, Maine? Let me know.
Thanks!

At work, this am, I checked all my email messages and saw a deaf lady, who posted MaineDeaf-Terps@yahoogroups.com to ask deaf/HOH people a question that she was not able to find the website about more information of Deaf Timberfest on Aug, 2009? I was wondering that was you to post and ask them about this. My girlfriends and I are thinking of going there to have a blast time! ;)

Yep its me :giggle: .. Nope, I haven't to receive the reply about the website yet! :shrug:

Back