Unlimited Flash 1v

update

I improved UFBOT...Unlimited Flash has UFBOT crawler 1.0 (BETA). It's cool and works for me by updating my website and building to expand resources.

I have some screenshots of what UFBOT crawler 1.0 emailed me automatically about flash information =).

UFBOT crawler sent this email first.
crawlerbot1.gif

UFBOT crawler sent this email second.

Top of the email letter
ufbot2.gif

Bottom of the email letter
crawlerbot2.gif

:popcorn:

update

Unlimited Flash is down for a short temporary due to web hosting company is going to upgrade a portion of network to the high standard of redundancy and performance.

update

Unlimited Flash is up =). I checked how much space it uses. It is 60GB used space for flash files, thumbnails and sources. It is big. It has 43,607 flash movies and 9,892 flash games = 53,499 flash files now. It is still growing.

update

I will try to complete all score and date index on this weekened. Next weekened, I will start working on categories. When I finish it then I can make the main page with new flash movies and games, top 100, categories and popular flash movies and games.

update

I reconfigured services for webserver/database server. They will be restarted automatically when they are down.

update

I removed "INC" in all pages such as games, movies, alphabet index and etc. It will be a blank until update of flash size and rating. Thank you for your feedback.

new domain

I registered flashplayer3.net/com. They are under Unlimited Flash and use the Unlimited Flash sources like BOT, but they use different layout not like Unlimited Flash. Their layout will look like more bright such as white more (example: http://addictinggames.com/). I will work on a layout for the new domains after finish all Unlimited Flash source in summer time.

update

I am going to launch new UFBOT BETA. It will work on Unlimited Flash site automatically with new updates, security (anti-hackers and fliters) and traffic control for 24/7/356. Also, it can restart Unlimited Flash server automatically if the server crashes. If it can't restart the server for serious reasons then it will email me automatically.

update

Ah...I found the problem of thumbnail batch program with UFBOT program due to UFBOT program was waiting for the thumbnail batch program to exit, but the thumbnail batch program didn't exit.

Back