update

I am going to add "rating".

E = Everyone
T = Teens
M = Mature
A = Adult (NC-17)

Do you think it's good enough simple?

rating

I made a rating patch program. It is updating all flash information currently. It will finish for about 6 hours.

update

I am going to improve the automated computer programs. Enigma engine 1.0 beta and web satellite 1.0 beta are the automated computer program.

enigmaengine.gif

websatellite.gif

update

I fixed the some automated computer programs. Later, I will improve them. Now, I am going to develop categories/subcategories.

update

I added "attention" page for mature/adult. I made categories/subcategories draft. I need to take time to study category and subcategory structures.

Attachments

• attention.gif
    attention.gif
    8.1 KB · Views: 3
category/subcategory

I work on category/subcategory such as shooting games, action games, fighting games, sports games, stickman movies, madness movies and etc. It should be open on 3-26-05 as BETA. On this weekened, I have to build resources, storage and final tables database for category/subcategory to run.

update

The category/subcategory project is delayed due to I have a vacation for spring break week. It should be open on April 3rd, 2005.

update

I tested "resouces" databse. It responded 100 requests at 0.84 sec(s). The resouces database runs for only flash views. It's good enough fast =) I need to finish this first. Then I can work on alphabet, date and score (final tables) for movie and game directory. After that, I can build category/subcategory, top 500 and updates (new flash games and movies).

Notice: resouces, final tables and storage aren't public yet.

Last edited:
update

Interesting...I calculated "resources database responded 100 requests at 0.84 sec(s)". It can respond 318,857,143 requests for a month. It's almost half-billion of requests on the single Unlimited Flash server.

update

I almost finish testing "alphabet" index. After that, I will work on "score" index. Last, I will work on "date" index. You can check result images of Unlimited Flash BETA =)

Attachments

• ulimitedflash1v3-6-05.gif
    ulimitedflash1v3-6-05.gif
    49.3 KB · Views: 3
  • ss.gif
    ss.gif
    44.4 KB · Views: 3
  • final_uf_inc.gif
    final_uf_inc.gif
    48.3 KB · Views: 3
  • flash_view_b.gif
    flash_view_b.gif
    40.5 KB · Views: 4
  • flash_view_a.gif
    flash_view_a.gif
    52 KB · Views: 2
update

Finally, I found the one problem in score index (automated computer program's script). I figured it out for 2 days. Now, I can fix it today =). After that, possibly, I can test it on website and visitors can use a score index page.

update

I am going to rewrite the score index script. It's structure will be better and more reliable.

update

I decided that all thumbnails, which are "M" or "A", will be censored. When you enter "M" or "A" flash movie/game page then it will ask you for the agreement (at least 18 or older.) After that, all M and A thumbnails will be uncensored.

update

I fixed "pages" bug. It doesn't allow visitors to excess pages limit and shows pages completely.

Back