Unlimited Flash 1v

AOFrozenCity

Reaction score
I am working on Unlimited Flash. It will be done in summer. I notice that Unlimited Flash updates average new 300 flash files per week often. Now, I am going to make a web and database structure draft with some sources of AOFrozen City 2.0. I have BOT program that will create flash thumbnails and upload them into a server automatically. It saves my time alot. I will tell you what Unlimited Flash project is updated someday.

ah. I found one problem of the thumbnail bot program. It doesn't show a full screenshot of flash player. It will be fixed soon.

update

That's good news. Unlimited Flash has own full dedicated server. It's 2TB bandwidth, 100MB/1GBPS connection speed, 233GB IDE, 36GB SCSI, 2GHZ P4 and 512MB RAM. It should be enough fast and handle with 52,000 flash files.

Beta

Now BOT is submitting flash at Unlimited Flash and building tables in database currently. It submitted 44,185 flash games and movies.

Unlimited Flash BETA will be out in spring 2005.

http://beta50.unlimitedflash.com

It will be final out in summer 2005.

update

I added "size". You can see all flash sizes, but BOT program is still working on flash size database. It will finish in about an hour to an hour and half hour.

update

Now BOT program corrects author comment (to remove html codes and tab.). After all, all author comments will show at movie and game directory.

Author Comments

All author comments are complete. Now you can see flash games and movies with author comment. =)

screenshot of Unlimited Flash templates

Screenshots of Unlimited Flash

I will add "flash popup" option. It will pop up flash game/movie on the same size of flash game/movie. For example, flash game width is 600 and height is 400 then popup window height will be 400 and width will be 600.
flashgametemp.gif

I will add "alphabet, date and score order" and shortcut (it will popup flash game/movie and stay in the directory page.)
directorytemp.gif

I am still working on other pages which are main, top 500, contact, links and etc.

If you have any feedback about Unlimited Flash then post here =)

Your idea is good. I will organize all flash files like shooting, Acrade, Sports and etc. Thank you for sharing your idea with me.

cool wallpaper

I am using my wallpaper. It is cool and simple. You can check the attachment here.

Attachments

• unlimitedflash_wallpaper2.gif
    unlimitedflash_wallpaper2.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 16
update

I fixed the font size. It is 14 font size. I added "order by date, score and title" in movie and game directory. The page link is changed to "jump to page". It is alot better. All pages will have execution time. So, you can see how fast it is. Notice: Unlimited Flash BETA is slow due to it is still under construction and incomplete organization and source.

http://beta50.unlimitedflash.com (Unlimited Flash BETA)

update

Recently, I added "full screen" in both directories. You can play a game or movie on FULL SCREEN!. It's cool = ). However, I know there is glitch. I will fix the problem and fix width and height properly like scale.

Back