Unarmed Missouri teen shot by police sparks outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember if it was on Channel 4 or 5 but in one interview a guy from one of the police forces said that quite number of those arrested during the first looting were very familiar to them. So my thought is that a number of them had nothing to do with the vigil that was the first reason for people gathering but took advantage of there already being a crowd out.

There was also some mention of "social media" used. I wonder if that on the south was not a result of how some of the criminal element learned to get together from what happened earlier.

No, the blacks here are cowards... they have to fight in groups because they know theyll get their cowardly asses kicked one on one, that why they play the cowardly knock out game and all that other crap glueing razor blades to playground equipment. So when one group starts something they all follow like its their problem too as an excuse to steal/rob and damage property. Why isnt AL Sharpton there telling all his followers to stop? Coward.

Sonocativo
What I have added the bold to from your post fits with what I said about the probable use of social media as a means of planning to get together.

Sonocativo
What I have added the bold to from your post fits with what I said about the probable use of social media as a means of planning to get together.

And from what I know firsthand, I worked in and lived around the area...street smarts.

so, here is a surfaced picture of the so called innocent, Michael Brown... looks innocent to me....you be the judge

Attachments

• MB.jpg
    MB.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 10
I can't never understand why people rob and hurt people that have nothing to do with this...something happens, they run out and loot stores and vandalize businesses.....it just makes them all look stupid....

Laura

Yeah, I know. There are a lot of very upset people down there. That, and the fact that the area is still segregated after all these years.

Facebook is now taking down all pictures of Brown... hmmm, wonder why?

they revived the Rodney King beating and riots tonight... bringing up the past to fuel it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back