Unarmed Missouri teen shot by police sparks outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the link posted by sonocativo? It starts out with Bob Schieffer of CBS and then goes to another CBS reporter interviewing 3 guys.

Yep. And we know what they are saying. :P

There never was any nurses as the funeral I went too. When my mom die there only about 20 people b/c my mom had outlived her whole family . We went right the cemetery in December and had a Rabbi . I do not like to think of this b/c it was a horrible funeral for my beloved mother.
I was referring to black churches only.

Well originally there wasn't a video, it was an article, it apparently got changed but they were saying if the government or whoever they were referring to doesn't rebuild Ferguson then there will be "hell to pay" so I assume more rioting and killing eachother as their under developed minds lead them to destruction of their own kind...
They tore the place up, not the government..why does the government need to rebuild a shithole town? I say the government goes in and raze the place, re-rout traffic around the place and leave it for themselves to rebuild.
Hey you wanna tear shit up... fix it or live with it, you did the damage...total idiots.

Case Closed...

Attachments

• 10599565_702676613156700_5861775579596372200_n.jpg
    10599565_702676613156700_5861775579596372200_n.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 14
I found a picture of Michael Browns funeral, but I wont post it here. As bold as I am, I just wont do it.

I have waited to comment on this topic until more information came out. It looks like the cop did the right thing and used the best option he could to stop the very aggressive Michael Brown. Numerous autopsies just don't lie. The riots and loitering should have never happened. Michael Brown was 100% in the wrong, was a gang banger, robber and he attacked the cop. Making this whole thing about a "poor innocent BLACK kid" vs a white cop never should have happened. Then a lot of these poor, innocent black people rioted and destroyed their very own town...why? What did it prove? Even with all the evidence pointing to Michael Brown being in the wrong it more then likely won't change anything.

I read one of the articles posted I think by Mike...on the exact same day a white unarmed teenager was shot and killed by a black cop in Utah....didn't even make the news. SAD! But, most rational people can understand that the majority of police officers do the right thing. They absolutely have to be on guard when they pull someone over. They have no idea if the person is on drugs, drunk, wanted or armed.

I have waited to comment on this topic until more information came out. It looks like the cop did the right thing and used the best option he could to stop the very aggressive Michael Brown. Numerous autopsies just don't lie. The riots and loitering should have never happened. Michael Brown was 100% in the wrong, was a gang banger, robber and he attacked the cop. Making this whole thing about a "poor innocent BLACK kid" vs a white cop never should have happened. Then a lot of these poor, innocent black people rioted and destroyed their very own town...why? What did it prove? Even with all the evidence pointing to Michael Brown being in the wrong it more then likely won't change anything.

I read one of the articles posted I think by Mike...on the exact same day a white unarmed teenager was shot and killed by a black cop in Utah....didn't even make the news. SAD! But, most rational people can understand that the majority of police officers do the right thing. They absolutely have to be on guard when they pull someone over. They have no idea if the person is on drugs, drunk, wanted or armed.

The Blacks will ALWAYS use the RACIAL card to twist and put things in favor for them ( just the uneducated ) as the elderly respect, the young ones don't understand. Read the articles, the educated and elder blacks wonder what the hell is wrong with the kids today, they even admit the kids have no clue what they are talking about when it comes to racial division and slavery,,,that was decades ago.

and as far as the looting, just shows their mentality. Now they expect the government to come fix everything and make it all better...WTF, are they kidding? Fix your own shit you tore up!
If I was the store owners, Id pack and leave out... hell with them.

And I have a few black friends that don't understand some of these people, no one has any living relatives of slavery or related to any ( current ) and never met any of them, yet they claim whites did this and that to them... He just laughs and he has even told a few they are just messed up in the head. Yes, its history but its not a reality in todays world ( except in 3rd world countries where its still fully alive ) take it up with that country, its not America.

NOTE: it wasn't just blacks in slavery... just sayin.

so tell me again, why a business owner doesn't have insurance? Oh, right, its Ferguson... they don't need it, or do they?
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/riots-ferguson-businesses-long-normal-152359442.html

Some people may not be able to afford it and pay the premium . I know it's not a smart business move but people had to use all their money just to start a business and I am sure if they had the money people would had gotten insurance and some that did have insurance are not getting any help . This a poor city but it does not mean people that live there are stupid . We're send billions of $$$ to other countries while we have cites falling apart right in USA.

Some people may not be able to afford it and pay the premium . I know it's not a smart business move but people had to use all their money just to start a business and I am sure if they had the money people would had gotten insurance and some that did have insurance are not getting any help . This a poor city but it does not mean people that live there are stupid . We're send billions of $$$ to other countries while we have cites falling apart right in USA.

The rent on these dialect buildings is nothing, an average person could afford it, so that leaves them plenty to get insurance with. (besides the income from the illegal drugs sold under the counter in most of the stores.
Ive seen it, don't think it doesn't exist.... Ferguson is a drug haven!

Sonocativo and Angel1989. You don't know the facts from the articles as this is a media that they are trying to cover over your eyes.

Sonocativo, I don't believe you have Black friends if you make comments like that which is insulting against humanity. Would you stop blaming on Ferguson which the town is really upset over the incident and there are other people who are not protesters doing the looting and destroying people's business? I do not like what you say like that. I am Native and I know what it is like to some Natives who were being treated unfairly by government and police which does a lot of damage to our self esteem. Yes, it is racial and don't ever say it is racial card when you know better that we were not treated fairly. We don't have the privilege like you have the white privilege. And you must be so proud of yourself being white and all that. I am just pissed already. :mad:

Sonocativo and Angel1989. You don't know the facts from the articles as this is a media that they are trying to cover over your eyes.

Sonocativo, I don't believe you have Black friends if you make comments like that which is insulting against humanity. Would you stop blaming on Ferguson which the town is really upset over the incident and there are other people who are not protesters doing the looting and destroying people's business? I do not like what you say like that. I am Native and I know what it is like to some Natives who were being treated unfairly by government and police which does a lot of damage to our self esteem. Yes, it is racial and don't ever say it is racial card when you know better that we were not treated fairly. We don't have the privilege like you have the white privilege. And you must be so proud of yourself being white and all that. I am just pissed already. :mad:

Disagree!...100%....and as for those business owners who had their stores robed and looted...they were innocent!...Those looters acted like savages...wild & crazy...stealing everything they could...they are the thieves...and should be held responsible for all the damages they did.

My My did you live a sheltered life. Maybe I could post up some pictures of me and my friends...would that prove you wrong and upset you? I am not being racist so re read those posts, its all facts. Matter of Fact, go to a bad area and talk to some elders and see what they say about the young thugs and how it makes them feel about their race, some are so self hatred because of it, I have met black girls that wont date black guys because they grew up in it and hate their own race, that is sad. I am not saying all are like that, but there are some who are, you don't think so?
Try and paint me as you please, wont upset me...matter of fact, Ill show my black friends this and listen to them laugh at your comment. Even my white friends will laugh as they know Im not racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back