Unarmed Missouri teen shot by police sparks outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I can't believe that this evil sicko worked 35 years at police dept. Just wow! He's a Christian? Really? I bet he hates deaf people, too. I hope he gets fired so he will lose his retirement benefits.

He said he hate everyone . I saw this on the news but it was only on about a second , and I happen to find this on line.

It was my car , my maiden name was Jewish and the cops saw my driving license I was dating a Black guy and his buddy was Italian and looked it....
Oh, I thought you meant that they pulled you over because you were Jewish. I got it now.

He said he hate everyone . I saw this on the news but it was only on about a second , and I happen to find this on line.

Ok, I have been reading about Dan Page. He clarified at the beginning of his speech that he believed that God made everyone equal. He then claimed that no one has "special status" before God - like the liberals are claiming in regards to LGBT and Civil Rights. The point he was making is that no one has "protection" from God (his speech was inside of a church and the audience were oathkeepers). Read Article VI of the US Constitution - and the very last sentence.

He also claimed that he had top security clearance and was in the military.

I also watched the video of him "pushing" Don Lemon from CNN, and the cameraman somehow got behind Dan Page and Don Lemon without getting pushed back himself. :cool2: It looked "staged" to me .. but I am reserving judgment.

Don Lemon, as well as other reporters, were clearly told to move back by several officers before Dan Page pushed them back.

Whatever the agenda is or the motivation was to release Dan Page's speech from 2 years ago - it is obviously an attempt to attack people of faith who view same sex marriage as morally evil. Keep in mind, people have every right to practice their religion in a free society - no matter how hateful you believe their views to be.

Just a kind reminder that ISIS does not believe anyone should even be alive who do not 100% agree with their religious beliefs.

we live in a free society, comprised of many races, religions, and opposing political views - denying anyone the right to peacefully assemble and worship (which this officer was doing) in an attempt to promote a moral evil is just a sign of the state of decay our country has become.

Ok, I have been reading about Dan Page. He clarified at the beginning of his speech that he believed that God made everyone equal. He then claimed that no one has "special status" before God - like the liberals are claiming in regards to LGBT and Civil Rights. The point he was making is that no one has "protection" from God (his speech was inside of a church and the audience were oathkeepers). Read Article VI of the US Constitution - and the very last sentence.

He also claimed that he had top security clearance and was in the military.

I also watched the video of him "pushing" Don Lemon from CNN, and the cameraman somehow got behind Dan Page and Don Lemon without getting pushed back himself. :cool2: It looked "staged" to me .. but I am reserving judgment.

Don Lemon, as well as other reporters, were clearly told to move back by several officers before Dan Page pushed them back.

Whatever the agenda is or the motivation was to release Dan Page's speech from 2 years ago - it is obviously an attempt to attack people of faith who view same sex marriage as morally evil. Keep in mind, people have every right to practice their religion in a free society - no matter how hateful you believe their views to be.

Just a kind reminder that ISIS does not believe anyone should even be alive who do not 100% agree with their religious beliefs.

we live in a free society, comprised of many races, religions, and opposing political views - denying anyone the right to peacefully assemble and worship (which this officer was doing) in an attempt to promote a moral evil is just a sign of the state of decay our country has become.
I don't care about his freedom of speech but he's a cop talking about killing everybody. WTF? He must give his badge back because he doesn't deserve it. His boss wanted to fire him now but the policy requires a review.

I don't care about his freedom of speech but he's a cop talking about killing everybody. WTF? He must give his badge back because he doesn't deserve it. His boss wanted to fire him now but the policy requires a review.

Obviously ....

So if you don't care about his right to free speech, why should anyone care about yours?

Was he making an allegorical point when he talked about killing everyone equally? Or were his words taken out of context? Maybe he was talking about what he was trained to do by the US Army - as they do not train soldiers to blow rainbow colored bubbles - they train them to kill.

The mods probably merged your thread with this thread WDYS because I had already posted the same link as you did about Dan Page in this thread and it was probably also because that video is directly related to the topic in this thread anyway.

Whatever the agenda is or the motivation was to release Dan Page's speech from 2 years ago

there are claims that the speech actually happened in April 2014- he held a newspaper showing the date in April 2014. And before you blow a blood vessel- I was googling around and also looking at the Youtube comments on several videos (looking for a transcript) when I saw that bit of claim.

I am not saying all cops are racists but this does not surprise me one bit .
Cops are people and there are some people that are racists .
One of the reasons black people in Ferguson are protesting is that they are getting sick and tired of white cops who don't treat them equally for years and years. Seems to me that a lot of the white cops there are racists due to three of them already suspended this month.

Obviously ....

So if you don't care about his right to free speech, why should anyone care about yours?

Was he making an allegorical point when he talked about killing everyone equally? Or were his words taken out of context? Maybe he was talking about what he was trained to do by the US Army - as they do not train soldiers to blow rainbow colored bubbles - they train them to kill.
Ooooohhh, then why is he suspended? His boss said that what he did is unacceptable according to police policy.

One of the reasons black people in Ferguson are protesting is that they are getting sick and tired of white cops who don't treat them equally for years and years. Seems to me that a lot of the white cops there are racists due to three of them already suspended this month.

But its ok for them (the blacks) to just shoot eachother? Do you know that it is mostly black males killing another black male in that area, for no reason, just gunned down, either it be drugs, mistaken identities or just because someone looked at someone wrong. We need the statistics for that area, and if they think this one white cop was bad...they better start looking at their own kind.

When I used to work in the area, Im telling you, their was a homicide almost daily in that area...
And drug raids, my god, it was like a party for the police daily....I cant find my pics but I took pics of the SWAT teams getting into position, The FEDS, Investigators, the Medical examiners and I even have a few of the victims if you want to call them that...yes, graphic and gore too. We even showed up for work at a crime scene ( didn't get to work that day )

Stomp the police! STOMP THE POLICE!! STOMP 'EM!!!

Stomp the police! STOMP THE POLICE!! STOMP 'EM!!!

Whoa!...getting ur panties in a wad?...Not all Police are bad...I've run into some very good Officers...and some bad Officers myself....Not too long ago, this Black Officer was sent to my Home...and he was very polite and factual...took my report also and advised me what to do...I was very appreciative!

I wouldn't want to "Stomp the Police"....I'd want to stomp the lawless, murderers, child rapists, etc., etc.

Can't understand why you are so passive about the Police. ??

The mods probably merged your thread with this thread WDYS because I had already posted the same link as you did about Dan Page in this thread and it was probably also because that video is directly related to the topic in this thread anyway.

there are claims that the speech actually happened in April 2014- he held a newspaper showing the date in April 2014. And before you blow a blood vessel- I was googling around and also looking at the Youtube comments on several videos (looking for a transcript) when I saw that bit of claim.

Thanks ! I did not know this was posted already

Do you all really know the differences?
Ive been stopped by police for speeding, being in the wrong place at the wrong time, hanging with the wrong people...but Ill tell you what, I have No rap sheet, never been arrested and never been shot or beat by a cop either they be black or white... Its not racism, it is all about how you react and obey the officer. you act like an ass, they will show you who is in charge. I have been stopped by officers with attitudes, but once they see you listen and obey them, and you don't show signs of aggression, its a whole new tune, Most of the time we ended up laughing as I left.... you piss them off, you are a game changer.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR465HoCWFQ]Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police! - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back