UN Official Wants to Prosecute Bush, Rumsfeld for Torture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa! :jaw:

don't fear.

police are hot on his trail :shock:

1z6dtn5.jpg

yeah and it's good to know there are such reliable news sources out there that report the truth to the masses

and it's amazing that anyone would believe in human being's experience because they're infamously known to exaggerate or lie. it's as bad as reading tabloid newspaper.

*amazing to know that anyone beleive US Government's censor reports/meida more than human being's word*

Anyway, they repeated the form of torture since 2002 but their stories were being denied because the US Government say so until more and more Muslim and Arabs released and confirmed the same stories in 2003/4 is true. The stories about the form of torture is the same since 2002. We accept the fact that their stories are true until US Government admitted in 2004/5 that they authorize the torture. It prove the world that US Government lied us in 2002. Do you expect us to beleive US Government over Gitmo prisoners' experience?

I have no doubt on journalist Sami El Haj's 6 years experience in GITMO without charge/trial, interview with the Journalist Silvia Cattori ... Held Hostage For Six Years In Gitmo, Sami El Haj Tells His Story « Dandelion Salad

Sami El Haj was invited to attend Geneva by the “Alkarama for Human Rights” Foundation - check the link bottom of the link, I posted here.

Former Gitmo prisoners showed the scar bodies front of TV during TV interview with journalists - cigarette burnt, dog bite, etc. We saw the form of scars - I have no doubt on their stories... it's exact what I read German-Turkish Murat's book.

No, the stories aren't censored. We can read the same stories in our papers and magazines, and see them on TV. Also, the internet is wide open for anyone who wants to browse the news.

Are you saying that the US stories are not censored?

Just because I read the stories doesn't mean I have to believe every thing that's published or on the web.

Yes, I do not expect you beleive everything but to me, you beleive US Government's side over GITMO issues.

I could ask you the same thing. Don't you read the stories by witnesses that deny torture is continuing? Don't you read the stories that describe GITMO's current conditions? Is Europe censoring the positive stories?

Of course we recieve both sides of story but miliatry's story are being censor and limit.

Is the links, I posted to quote your post is positive???

Guantanamo, The Inside Story By Yvonne Ridley

CNN.com - CNN tours Gitmo prison camp - Jul 6, 2005

It's an exact "positive" what they said this to reporters front of the TV links.

I judge on both sides until I accept that GITMO prisoner's side of story is a true. The form of torture was being repeated by a lot of former Gitmo prisoners since 2002.

and why do you assume that they're all innocent?

Please re-read my post... I said "ALMOST" all which mean is 90% or 95% are innocents.

Take a look at your Germany prisons and see how many of them are innocents. It happens.

No,

1. Germans arrest suspects and then send them to court to prove either they are guilty or not is a legal.

2. US "arrested" and then send them to torture camp straight way without charge/trial is an illegal. This is a difference.

That's why Gitmo Camp is called a DETENTION CAMP. We detain them to interrogate them and to investigate before we can process them into system. Of course - it takes time. Iraq is not a very modern country so we have to do it old-fashioned way and that takes time.

Send suspects to court to prove them guilty or innocent first...

rapist? murder? nope. our Criminal Law does not cover terrorist. We have separate law for that. They are dealt at FISA court and it's classified.

:lol:

http://www.alldeaf.com/war-political-news/49138-u-s-seek-death-penalty-gitmo-prisoners.html

Last edited:
I guess you don't understand the art of juxtaposition. :|

Oh yes...... You don't understand the art of juxtaposition...

Its about YEARS without trial/charge which is too oppose as your link - charge with trial for MONTHS... Your link is a legal to charge a woman... which GITMO prisoners doesn't.

?????? what are you talking about? I'm referring to your statement that you assumed America censored the stories that are available in Europe. And yes I ask for proof because the proof you found is unsubstantiated, misleading, and unverifiable.

wow...

No censor?

Really? Intereseting...

Accord one of your posts...

Originally Posted by Jiro
that's why they were confined at Gitmo Camp until their identities and roles can be established. They are immediately released if found innocent/harmless. If their roles have been linked to terrorism, then that's when they get interrogated.

Immediately? It look like that US media told you so?... That's what I tried to correct you that it's not immediately but YEARS.... all what you accused me as an unsubstantiated, a misleading, and an unverifiable.

You can believe what you wish, it's your perogative. I cannot change your views or belief but the only way to change is to educate yourself. Do some research before you tell me that I'm an unsubstantiated, a misleading, and an unverifiable.

I know a lot more about military restrictions on photography than you can imagine.

If you know a lot why you posted censored pictures here for?

I find it humorous that you would even make such a statement. :lol:

No, you said this yourself, not me...

Are you denying the validity of the pictures and articles that I've posted?

I deny the pictures with censorship. To me, use the censorship is a dishonest and lie. I demand FULLY is allow the reporters to interview with Gitmo prisoners, and show ALL rooms including torture room......but the military do not allow journalists to interview Gitmo prisoners... Do you expect us to believe that?

Did you know that the military censored pictures and films during WWII? Does that mean that the photos and films that were released weren't valid?

Really? they doesn't censored pictures and film in RAF museum, London. We saw FULLY what and how the people through in Nazi camp, and what and they did with human experiment - use jew's skin to make lamp, purse, etc. dead bodies - naked people in Gas chamber... grave... like trash bin... Censor? It could be US military's pictures...? :dunno: The pictures and film were being taken by British military... and open in RAF muesum, London. After WWII, many Germans went to kino to watch Nazi camp.. After that, they :barf: with stomach, cried...

What about the "human being's experience" of the witnesses who report on the positive things at GITMO?

Why are you so willing to believe everything negative about GITMO but nothing positive? How do you know all the negative reports are true?

Witnesses? Are you say it's Government's witnesses? I mean military's "positive" report.... ? You beleive them then is your perogative. I remember the example about Nazi time - many Germans beleive in Hitler until after WWII they found out the truth about Nazi camp after few months mouth to mouth "rumor" about camp.

Many good people accept people's bad experience over withness's report like what good German people did to Nazi survivors and Nazi camp, not Government.

Don't you know that a lot of witnesses can cover up... I had a bad experience with witness for her lie once at 20 years ago. I know from that experience, that the witnesses are not alway tell the truth.

I have no reason to doubt former Gitmo prisoners' stories since 2002 because their stories over form of torture remain the same... until Bush and Cheney admitted that they authorize the torture in 2003/4 and again few weeks ago. Why do they lied to us in first place when they denied form of torture in 2002?

You can believe what you wish, it's your perogative. I cannot change your views or belief but the only way to change is to educate yourself to the truth.

Last edited:
don't fear.

police are hot on his trail :shock:

1z6dtn5.jpg

Reba & CCSinned,

I don't have kind of newspaper like this... It could be that you both read trash newspapers a lot...

I don't but watch TV interviews and reliable newspapers WITHOUT censorship.

Reba & CCSinned,

I don't have kind of newspaper like this... It could be that you both read trash newspapers a lot...

I don't but watch TV interviews and reliable newspapers WITHOUT censorship.

wow..... Your sense of humor = EPIC FAIL!

wow..... Your sense of humor = EPIC FAIL!

No, you should tell them, not me... I only correct them and their sense of humor posts because they start to bring up...I see why not to tell them back... It's bad that you don't like it.

No, you should tell them, not me... I only correct them. :)

tell them what? there's nothing to correct. it was a joke. why correct a joke? you simply didn't get it. oh well don't worry about it. :wave:

tell them what? there's nothing to correct. it was a joke. why correct a joke? you simply didn't get it. oh well don't worry about it. :wave:

Of course I know they joked each other... I do not take their posts serious but correct them in sense of humor way... I don't know why you took my post serious... :dunno2:

ccsinned, i wanna kick you in the nuts that i read your post that blow my mind out! :lol:

Are you saying that the US stories are not censored?
precisely. If it were censored, we would not be able to read or hear anything about it. Look at Chinese government - they censored EVERYTHING... meaning you cannot google for certain information. It's BLOCKED but if we are able to see "horrible" pictures, then no it's not censored.

Of course we recieve both sides of story but miliatry's story are being censor and limit.

Is the links, I posted to quote your post is positive???

Guantanamo, The Inside Story By Yvonne Ridley

CNN.com - CNN tours Gitmo*prison camp - Jul 6, 2005

It's an exact "positive" what they said this to reporters front of the TV links.

I judge on both sides until I accept that GITMO prisoner's side of story is a true. The form of torture was being repeated by a lot of former Gitmo prisoners since 2002.
please refer to Reba's post about censorship. I think you do not understand what the distinction and the definition of censorship.

I don't read nonsense and trash newspapers... :P

neither do we :lol: btw - it's called TABLOID newspaper. Sometimes I read it when I wait on LONG line at grocery. it's so :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: especially about Bat Boy

bat-child-found-wwn.jpg

Please re-read my post... I said "ALMOST" all which mean is 90% or 95% are innocents.
90 or 95%? Proof please.

No,

1. Germans arrest suspects and then send them to court to prove either they are guilty or not is a legal.
Suspects? You mean some criminals who robbed the bank, murdered somebody, etc? Yes we do that in here. Big difference is - Germany and USA have different legal system for criminals and terrorists. Warrants & Investigations are approved by secret court called FISA. Please educate yourself about FISA. The terrorists we arrested are tried at secret military court.

2. US "arrested" and then send them to torture camp straight way without charge/trial is an illegal. This is a difference.

Send suspects to court to prove them guilty or innocent first...

FYI - please stop calling it torture camp. It is very very insulting especially to us Americans. Please show some respect. It's called DETENTION FACILITY/CAMP :ty:

FYI - They are processed and charged at FISA court because they are terrorists. They cannot be tried at criminal courts because the laws are different. Please learn about our American laws before you make such accusation. It's disrespectful.

is there something funny? because I don't find your post funny. It is very very disrespectful and incredibly insulting especially when you're wrong. :roll:

Thank you for link to Reba's post. You just made my job easier. Below is a portion from Reba's post.

The men would be tried in the military tribunal system that was set up by the administration shortly after the start of the counterterror war and has been widely criticized for it rules on legal representation for suspects, hearings behind closed doors and past allegations of inmate abuse at Guantanamo. Original rules allowed the military to exclude the defendant from his own trial, permitted statements made under torture, and forbade appeal to an independent court; but the U.S. Supreme Court struck down the system in 2006 and a revised plan has included some additional rights.

Defense lawyers still criticize the system for it's secrecy.

The decision to seek the death penalty also is likely to draw criticism from within the international community. A number of countries, including U.S. allies, have said they would object to the use of capital punishment for their nationals held at Guantanamo.

Officials plan to hold the trial in a specially constructed court at Guantanamo that will allow lawyers, journalists and some others to be present, but leave relatives of Sept. 11 victims and others to watch the trial through closed-circuit broadcasts.

Your post = EPIC FAIL!!!!!! You call that government censorship? You accuse us that we don't try them at court? :roll:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back