U.S trip 2015

Megabus is the one I really enjoyed very much!! Amtrak is too much, expensive and out of way.

Outback? oh god..... :barf:

my review for Outback restaurant - fake. pretentious. illegal. outrageous. a insult to my colon.

LoL you can read the comments on the back page about jClarke. I'm sorry if it's offend you.

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

Speaking of trains, Amtrak has rail passes of different lengths that can be a cheaper way to travel in coach. I don't know exactly how they work so I suggest checking their website - Amtrak.com

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

now you know better not to explore NYC in winter.

plus - not much activities/festivals/etc. going on during that time either unless you wanna come to skiing with us to upstate NY :lol:
I thought I responded to this yesterday. Guess it didn't go through.

I only went to America during the winter season, perhaps change of season in order to go to America. It may be Spring or Summer. I don't care how hot it is I will be swagging around in shorts. :cool2:

Calvin or other moderator - can you please quote my message on #26 of this thread to the OP. Thanks.

I thought I responded to this yesterday. Guess it didn't go through.

I only went to America during the winter season, perhaps change of season in order to go to America. It may be Spring or Summer. I don't care how hot it is I will be swagging around in shorts. :cool2:

yea that's better cuz there are much much much more things to do in spring/summer. lotta fine dames in their fine clothes :naughty:

NYC is the expensive to stay at hotels for several days. You're lucky to go NYC for the first time! You would love go visit to Time Square corner and broad walks in Manatthan. You might visit to Ellis's island and liberty statue, Coney's Island and more. Central Park is awesome!

You can go to Trip Advisor website. http://www.tripadvisor.com/

NYC is the expensive to stay at hotels for several days. You're lucky to go NYC for the first time! You would love go visit to Time Square corner and broad walks in Manatthan. You might visit to Ellis's island and liberty statue, Coney's Island and more. Central Park is awesome!

You can go to Trip Advisor website. http://www.tripadvisor.com/

Actually I've been to NYC in 2010. I stayed at The Pod Hotel, its at a reasonable price and its good. I'm returning so I get more time to explore more but this time, will be staying at a friends house that way it saves money. Same for Washington D.C.

yea that's better cuz there are much much much more things to do in spring/summer. lotta fine dames in their fine clothes :naughty:

:thumb:

Outback? oh god..... :barf:

my review for Outback restaurant - fake. pretentious. illegal. outrageous. a insult to my colon.

my son and I tried outback and they are horrible! we will never come back again!

Nobody WILL never explore the NYC in full. It is going to take AGES to explore in full.
Thats why I am planning to return to NYC again to explore more with Gangis (Craig) & Jiro
and kat, the bus ride sounds cheap!

True, for me I've already touched all of the attraction places to visit. So, needless to say that it is because I live near NYC all of my life.:lol:

I think it's wise to take train instead bus. No?

Are you out of your mind? Last time I checked on the Quik-Trak ticketing machine at Amtrak South Station in Boston to see how much the price is from Boston to NYC Penn Station, it was 164 dollars, One way. There is bus terminal downstairs next building, there has Greyhound, Bolt, Megabus, PeterPan, Chinatown Express, a couple more of other bus brand options, they are all under 45 dollars on way to NYC.

Last year in November, I took Megabus via reservation online from Los Angeles to San Francisco, it costed me only 20 dollars. Amtrak for the same destination was over 70 dollars.

Are you out of your mind? Last time I checked on the Quik-Trak ticketing machine at Amtrak South Station in Boston to see how much the price is from Boston to NYC Penn Station, it was 164 dollars, One way. There is bus terminal downstairs next building, there has Greyhound, Bolt, Megabus, PeterPan, Chinatown Express, a couple more of other bus brand options, they are all under 45 dollars on way to NYC.

Last year in November, I took Megabus via reservation online from Los Angeles to San Francisco, it costed me only 20 dollars. Amtrak for the same destination was over 70 dollars.

If you buy your NEC tickets 14+ days in advance you can get good deals. I can go from WIL to BOS for $59 each way. Even the non-discounted price is under $100 if bought in advance.
Last minute tickets will generally be high.

Yeah, pretty much anything last minute is going to cost you an arm and a leg. If you look in advance, that's your best bet. You can always find really good deals in advance most of the time. :D

Back