U.S trip 2015

This restaurant has kangaroo meat? LOL

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Yes there have a kangaroo meat. It's so expensive. My husband ate it. I tried to bite. So yummy! It taste like a beef meat.

But Outback restaurants don't have kangaroo meat in USA. I know import is too expensive.

But Outback restaurants don't have kangaroo meat in USA. I know import is too expensive.

That is rare of kangaroo meats. The budget was tight and not import the kangaroo meats. It was my last time to eat at Outback in 2008 or 2009 I think.

I would suggest you go to Trader Joe's store. There have an Australian food. Traders Joe is available in the USA. You can find a Trader Joe's website and look for locations. :)

I will be the judge of them and see if their food quality is good or not. :laugh2:

I have a question for you. Have you ever eat an Outback Restaurant in USA? It is an Australian cuisines.

We have these here in Australia, and I am aware that in the USA they have it too.

I have tried kangaroo meat in Sydney, it is very good a bit chewy but nice. :hmm:

Can a moderator please add - 'Boston, Ma' to the visit list, thanks!

Usually our summer months tend to be more expensive to travel. Most public schools in the USA go from Sept. and end in June. So the months June, July and August are busy travel months. In my opinion October is the best month to travel. Weather is not too hot or too cold yet in most parts of the USA. This is my opinion of course, others may think differently. Exiting times for you ahead, good luck!!!!

I agree. Fall season is always the best to travel....in my opinion as well.

JClarke,

I took PeterPan/Greyhound bus from Boston to NYC last weekend in 4 hours ride just under 40 USD.

That is rare of kangaroo meats. The budget was tight and not import the kangaroo meats. It was my last time to eat at Outback in 2008 or 2009 I think.

SMH....Outback Steakhouse in NYC right next to Apple store in Union Square, August 0f 2012 was the last time where I had a big fight with a former friend of mine. Screwed him for good. lol.

SMH....Outback Steakhouse in NYC right next to Apple store in Union Square, August 0f 2012 was the last time where I had a big fight with a former friend of mine. Screwed him for good. lol.

Tsk tsk tsk LoL. Are you from in NYC area? That is awesome city ever I heard! That is so biggest cities.

Tsk tsk tsk LoL. Are you from in NYC area? That is awesome city ever I heard! That is so biggest cities.

Yeah, I live one hour away from NYC. NYC is too overrated and boring for me but there is a lot of things to do such as broadway shows, dining out, concerts, and etc., sure.

Yeah, I live one hour away from NYC. NYC is too overrated and boring for me but there is a lot of things to do such as broadway shows, dining out, concerts, and etc., sure.
Nobody WILL never explore the NYC in full. It is going to take AGES to explore in full.
Thats why I am planning to return to NYC again to explore more with Gangis (Craig) & Jiro
and kat, the bus ride sounds cheap!

I would suggest you go to Trader Joe's store. There have an Australian food. Traders Joe is available in the USA. You can find a Trader Joe's website and look for locations. :)

I have a question for you. Have you ever eat an Outback Restaurant in USA? It is an Australian cuisines.

Outback? oh god..... :barf:

my review for Outback restaurant - fake. pretentious. illegal. outrageous. a insult to my colon.

agreed.

Usually our summer months tend to be more expensive to travel. Most public schools in the USA go from Sept. and end in June. So the months June, July and August are busy travel months. In my opinion October is the best month to travel. Weather is not too hot or too cold yet in most parts of the USA. This is my opinion of course, others may think differently. Exiting times for you ahead, good luck!!!!

IMO - summer and winter are the worst time in NYC area because it's simply too hot and humid..... and winter here is so brutal that it really bites your skin and wears you down. it's also when our weather is very unpredictable and extreme. could be beautiful day today... and then hurricane-like weather next day or heavy rain for a few days with floods/flash floods.

PFH was constantly bragging to me that people in Colorado wears shorts and flip flops in 30's like it's nothing and.... he didn't realize how really cold it is in East Coast area. :lol:

and Californians didn't realize how incredibly humid and awful our summer is in here. :lol: just wait till you get to NYC subway system or any tunnel during summer especially during rush hour.

I'm here in Denver now and I'm wearing tank top + shorts in this 40's and I know what 40's is like in NYC :lol: I agree with katz. Fall is definitely the most perfect time to come in Northeastern area. the most perfect temperature.... weather... scenario.... festivals.... etc. everything's exactly just right but the time frame is very very short.. 2 months.... or 3 at best... I'm proud to be born in fall season :lol:

but I'm sure JClarke will suck it up and he will enjoy it if he wanna come during summer or winter :cool2:

IMO - summer and winter are the worst time in NYC area because it's simply too hot and humid..... and winter here is so brutal that it really bites your skin and wears you down. it's also when our weather is very unpredictable and extreme. could be beautiful day today... and then hurricane-like weather next day or heavy rain for a few days with floods/flash floods.

PFH was constantly bragging to me that people in Colorado wears shorts and flip flops in 30's like it's nothing and.... he didn't realize how really cold it is in East Coast area. :lol:

and Californians didn't realize how incredibly humid and awful our summer is in here. :lol: just wait till you get to NYC subway system or any tunnel during summer especially during rush hour.

I'm here in Denver now and I'm wearing tank top + shorts in this 40's and I know what 40's is like in NYC :lol: I agree with katz. Fall is definitely the most perfect time to come in Northeastern area. the most perfect temperature.... weather... scenario.... festivals.... etc. everything's exactly just right but the time frame is very very short.. 2 months.... or 3 at best... I'm proud to be born in fall season :lol:

but I'm sure JClarke will suck it up and he will enjoy it if he wanna come during summer or winter :cool2:
I was in NYC in winter and did I complain? Only a little, not the whole time I was there because I am a winter baby ;)

I was in NYC in winter and did I complain? Only a little, not the whole time I was there because I am a winter baby ;)

now you know better not to explore NYC in winter.

plus - not much activities/festivals/etc. going on during that time either unless you wanna come to skiing with us to upstate NY :lol:

couch surfers,Quakers they good I did bits of Australia staying different RriendsHOUSE be prepared for mattress on floor.

Back