Types of dreams

starrygaze said:
Last night I had dream that Smileygin still exists in my state of dream? She is always in my dream almost every day. She talked to me about where a place we will live? I saw she got her hair cut.

258... but guess what?? i still have long hairs.. :P

I dont believe some dream or do believe some dream. My most dreams are not true. I had dream that my husband begged me come back with him and we were looking to find get together but I am still married to my husband. I tried run away from my husband. It happened 2 time in every year. I think they are full bullcrap because real life, My ex husband is married with 4 kids. We dont want each other at all. We really hate each other so much. My husband and I really love each other. I dont need my ex or other guys. I dont believe fanstay dreams!!!!!!!

SmileyGin said:
258... but guess what?? i still have long hairs.. :P

yes but i think something with teeg, seez, or teeze? my dream might be weird. i was trying like lucid and then lost it. later I forget to write down... damn.

glad you still have long hairs. i love yours :whistle:

Okay its like if you think you saw a ghost, people arent doubting that you saw something, they doubt what you think it really was and your explaination for it. So Momoftwo, I dont think anyone doubts that you had an actual dream, but rather youre reading into it too much.

starrygaze said:
yes but i think something with teeg, seez, or teeze? my dream might be weird. i was trying like lucid and then lost it. later I forget to write down... damn.

glad you still have long hairs. i love yours :whistle:

yeah but im going to make appt to get haircuts .. lol.. pfft..

ghsh1996 said:
I dont believe some dream or do believe some dream. My most dreams are not true. I had dream that my husband begged me come back with him and we were looking to find get together but I am still married to my husband. I tried run away from my husband. It happened 2 time in every year. I think they are full bullcrap because real life, My ex husband is married with 4 kids. We dont want each other at all. We really hate each other so much. My husband and I really love each other. I dont need my ex or other guys. I dont believe fanstay dreams!!!!!!!

I notice that my cokebear picture are missing. Big opps Look at purple with my husband, I noitce that my husband is error because I typed my ex husband. Let me explain I had dream that My ex husband begged me come back with him. I cannot believe what wrong with my cokebear and my missing words.

ghsh1996 said:
I notice that my cokebear picture are missing. Big opps Look at purple with my husband, I noitce that my husband is error because I typed my ex husband. Let me explain I had dream that My ex husband begged me come back with him. I cannot believe what wrong with my cokebear and my missing words.

ok no plm.. as for the cokebear pic.. maybe u need to refresh the page.. but if it doesnt work.. you might have to clear your internet files.. it should work then? :)

Jesus told me to read the bible book. I saw the verse was "2:16" in my dream

2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

I look up the google because I saw "2:16" and there are many uncertain about. I will research it later...

Colossians 2:16 and many...

starrygaze said:
Why don't you tell me what you mean about 258? i might know or what?

VERY INTERESTING .. in sign language.. do it.. very interesting.... duh!

where did you learn from? i never heard it before. interesting... it is new to me.

starrygaze said:
where did you learn from? i never heard it before. interesting... it is new to me.

its been around .. FOREVER... lol.. i learned it at ASD (ark school for the deaf)... years years ago.. ha..

and cuz u dont associate around with deafies thats why u dont know much.... i have.. so.....

Your Mom said:
So Momoftwo, I dont think anyone doubts that you had an actual dream, but rather youre reading into it too much.

Your Mom-

Sorry, you got it wrong! I NEVER NEVER read into it too much. Imagine that!

You little woman!

I noticed that I played my hand in 258 that resembles "interesting" in sign langauge. I got it. That had me long puzzled.

starrygaze said:
I noticed that I played my hand in 258 that resembles "interesting" in sign langauge. I got it. That had me long puzzled.

yep.. duh.. :D

dream made me little tears about smileygin showing me something i can't reveal details here and my grandma. finally i saw my grandma's face and then woke up at 5 am.

Again few hours ago I woke up and guess SmileyGin is still in my dream. Clue why she exists in my dream almost between every day and week? Saw her and mystery woman in white home somewhere in small town.

Couple days ago I saw firework in glass between her and me in word communications.
And few I don't remember.

Again few hours ago I woke up and guess SmileyGin is still in my dream. Clue why she exists in my dream almost between every day and week? Saw her and mystery woman in white home somewhere in small town.

Couple days ago I saw firework in glass between her and me in word communications.
And few I don't remember.

White

White represents purity, perfection, peace, innocence, dignity, cleanliness, awareness, and new beginnings. You may be experiencing a reawakening or have a fresh outlook on life. However, in Eastern cultures, white is associated with death and mourning.

House

To see a house in your dream, represents your own soul and self. Specific rooms in the house indicate a specific aspect of your psyche. In general, the attic represents your intellect, the basement represents the unconscious, etc.

To dream that you are cleaning your house, signifies your need to clear out your thoughts and getting rid of old ways. You are seeking self-improvement.

To see an old, run-down house in your dream, represents your old beliefs, attitudes and how you used to think or feel. A situation in your current life may be bringing about those same old attitudes and feelings. Alternatively, the old house may symbolize your need to update you mode of thinking.

To dream that your house is broken into, suggests that you are feeling violated. It may refer to a particular relationship or current situation in your life. Alternatively, it indicates that some unconscious material is attempting to make itself known. There are some aspects of yourself that you have denied.

To dream of a haunted house, signifies unfinished emotional business, related to your childhood family, dead relatives, or repressed memories and feelings.

Woman

To see a woman in your dream, represents nurturance, passivity, caring nature, and love. It refers to your own female aspects or may also represent your mother. Alternatively, it may indicate temptation and guilt. If you know the woman, then it may symbolize the concerns and feelings you have about her.

To see an old woman in your dream, indicates aging and growing old.

To see a group of women talking in your dream, refers to some gossip.

To see a pregnant women in your dream, symbolizes abundant wealth.

Glass

To see glass in your dream, symbolizes passivity or protection. You may be putting up an invisible barrier around you in order to protect yourself in a situation or relationship. To dream that you are drinking from a glass, is an omen of good luck.

To dream that you are looking through glass, represents your openness and non-defensiveness. Alternatively, you may be putting up an invisible emotional barrier around yourself.

To see broken glass in your dream, signifies a change in your life. You will find that a situation will come to an abrupt and untimely end.

To dream that you are eating glass, highlights your vulnerability, confusion and frailty. You may have difficulties in communicating your thoughts across and getting the right words out. Alternatively, it may symbolize your hurtful and cutting comments. Perhaps you have been hurt or disappointed by something that someone had said. Or you need to be careful in how you phrase and word things or run the risk of offending others.

Fireworks

To see fireworks in your dream, symbolizes enthusiasm, creativity, and talent. It may also indicate that you are showing off and making a spectacle of yourself.

Back