Types of dreams

Liza,

you mentioned you stated that "Lucid Dreams" sound alike image looks alike real but what r u seeing your own eyes to "see colors alike cartoon or real"
Which do you speaking about?

Actually isnt' simalir alike Vivid Colors.. I can see my god.. so beautiful color for example.. outside weather looks normal but seeing vivid color so strong beautiful color alike BLUE.. wow.. isn't replica alike?
Totally different..

That what r u trying to say ?

Can you care explain please.

And also..
My favorite link is...
OBE
AND
NDE

wow, thank you for share your wonderful posts here and also links as well...

We need to learn what our dream mean because it would help us to know and interprete our dreams...

Luckysmile loves to interpret the dreams. I gave her my describles of my dream about I escaped from lava and climbed to higher mountain. That means I will overcome limit of my thought and mention abilities. :fingersx:

No problem, GalaxyAngel :)

To me, lucid dream means you know it's a dream WHILE you are in the dream.. and you can do anything there you want ;)

http://www.crystalinks.com/dreams.html

Lucid Dreams
As consciousness is evolving to higher frequency of light and sound - so too are our dreams. With this comes the lucid dream in which you can control and alter the events in your dreamtime by realizing that you are dreaming.

If you become a lucid dreamer, this does not mean that all of your dreams are of this type. Dreams vary as with all things your consciousness experiences.

There are many methods to use to create lucid dreaming. Here are just a few.

Before going to sleep - tell yourself think, I am going to have a lucid dream. This phrase will remain in your mind. When you dream - it will activate and you will know you are dreaming.

Next you must fnd a symbol that when seen in dreamtime allows you to recognize that you are dreaming.

Let's say your symbol is the 'sun'. Whenever you see that symbol in a dream - your mind will realize that you are dreaming and begin to interact freely.

For example . . . you are dreaming that you are walking on the beach on a nice sunny day. You look up and see the sun! Your mind relays the message to you - this is all a dream. You now can stop alter the events of this scene - projection - or move to another. The importnat things is expanding your conscious awareness to the point that you preceive the dream as a dreamtime experience.

This takes practice - but can be done. It will help you realize what is occuring on the other side when you sleep and the nature of dreams as projected illusion.

I did lucid dream many times. When I tried to control in short time and then dream stopped and then woke up. I can't hold that much when I try a lucid dream.

Dreams can be so weird. Funny, it's almost like we're just like that. If we dream it's a daytime, then we woke up feeling so darn tired. LOL! Gosh! Or if we're dreaming about driving a vehicle, your relative woke u up and said, "What was you doing? You looks like you keep on cussing and then make a motor sounds!" LMAO! That's funny how our dreams do that to us. Gotta love that dream. ;)

Whitewolf1970 said:
Dreams can be so weird. Funny, it's almost like we're just like that. If we dream it's a daytime, then we woke up feeling so darn tired. LOL! Gosh! Or if we're dreaming about driving a vehicle, your relative woke u up and said, "What was you doing? You looks like you keep on cussing and then make a motor sounds!" LMAO! That's funny how our dreams do that to us. Gotta love that dream. ;)

yeah its true. dream is always mystery to us.

wonder why most of my dream all of people are signing ASL. I do not see no one else speak. Interesting.. I assumed, my priority language is ASL.

I always fly around and around. I do not see any a broom on me. Ran ran ran jump jump fly fly around and around...

starrygaze said:
Luckysmile loves to interpret the dreams. I gave her my describles of my dream about I escaped from lava and climbed to higher mountain. That means I will overcome limit of my thought and mention abilities. :fingersx:

no i never said that.. i said you have angers toward your wife (possibly?) i wasnt sure cuz you didnt tell me your life story? but the dream you told me .. it was that lava coming and you were scared .. so you took the kids higher up the mountain ensure the kids wont get hurt? so ok at meaning what Lava mean?

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/l.htm

Lava

To see lava in your dream, signifies an expression of anger which you have kept inside for awhile.

**See The Meaning In Action: "Lava"

u didnt want kids to get hurt due to your wife cheating on you and breaking up the family .. that all it means.. not mean your thinking or abilities.. it got nothing to do with that.. :) hope this clear this misunderstanding up.. :)

Kalista said:
wonder why most of my dream all of people are signing ASL. I do not see no one else speak. Interesting.. I assumed, my priority language is ASL.

I always fly around and around. I do not see any a broom on me. Ran ran ran jump jump fly fly around and around...

Odd.

In all my dreams, no one signs. Everyone speaks.

*shrugs*

Kalista said:

my dreams are of both.. signing and speaking as i am hoh.. :D

as for fly in your dream means.. http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/f2.htm

Flying

To dream that you are flying, signifies a sense of freedom where you had initially felt restricted and limited.

To dream that you are flying with black wings, signifies bitter disappointments.

*For an in depth analysis, click on Common Dreams: Flying.

Floating

To dream that you are floating, implies acceptance, letting go of your problems or worries and just going with the flow. You are experiencing new-found freedom. It also signifies that you will prove victorious in your obstacles that may presently seem overwhelming.

To dream that you are floating, but are afraid to move, suggests that you are questioning your own abilities. You are experiencing doubts in yourself.

hope this helps.. :)

SmileyGin said:
Flying

To dream that you are flying, signifies a sense of freedom where you had initially felt restricted and limited.

To dream that you are flying with black wings, signifies bitter disappointments.

*For an in depth analysis, click on Common Dreams: Flying.

Floating

To dream that you are floating, implies acceptance, letting go of your problems or worries and just going with the flow. You are experiencing new-found freedom. It also signifies that you will prove victorious in your obstacles that may presently seem overwhelming.

To dream that you are floating, but are afraid to move, suggests that you are questioning your own abilities. You are experiencing doubts in yourself.

hope this helps.. :)

OMG....when I was a kid I used to fly and float all the time in my dreams but not anymore, I miss it.

LuciaDisturbed said:
OMG....when I was a kid I used to fly and float all the time in my dreams but not anymore, I miss it.

same here.. i always start at tree or rooftops.. then fly fly fly higher above and look around.. feeling free and careless.. nothing in my way... life is grand etc.. but now?? i dont have that dreams anymore.. i sure miss the ole days.. lol.. sighs.. :(

Liebling:-))) said:
dream themes
Sometimes I think dream is sort of interpretation & try to tell you something to do or what you want to find out… like sort of puzzle. I know that we have many types of dreams….strange, weird, etc. etc. etc.

Come and share your discuss/feedback on your opinion with us. :thumb:
I dreamt pretty lot of recent stuff like I saw python in the trunk of my car. Even I fought with a person and he cut my wrist.

I had dream recently I stay home because I still have bleeding in my buttom. My dream I first saw were black cats, later dogs and one black dog that comes close to me and it morphed into black horse always follows me and snuggled me to jump on saddle. I rode on horse. Fast was so unbelieve!

I rode black horse in my dream. it means mystery, wildness, and the unknown? Riding the horse that means success? does it invlove with relationship?

dream dictionary

Horse
To see a horse in your dream, represents a strong, physical energy. You need to tame the wild forces. The dream may imply that you have been horsing around. Or perhaps you need to be less arrogant and "get off your high horse". If you see a dead horse in your dream, then it indicates that something in your life that initially offered you strength is now gone. This may refer to a relationship or situation.

To see a black or dark horse in your dream, signifies mystery, wildness, and the unknown. You may be taking a chance or gamble at some unknown area. It may even represents occult forces. If the horse is white, then it signifies purity, prosperity and good fortunes. To dream that you are being chased by a white horse, may be a pun on chaste. Perhaps you are having difficulties dealing with issues of intimacy and sexuality.

To see a herd of wild horses in your dream, signifies a sense of freedom and lack of responsibilities/duties. Perhaps it may also indicated your uncontrolled emotions.

To dream that you are riding a horse, denotes that you will achieve success through underhanded means. You lack integrity. If you are riding a horse that is out of control, signifies that you are being carried away by your passions.

Last night I had dream that Smileygin still exists in my state of dream? She is always in my dream almost every day. She talked to me about where a place we will live? I saw she got her hair cut.

Back