Types of dreams

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Reaction score
dream themes

Fear and anxiety are the most commonly expressed emotions in dreams. Anger ranks next. Fear, anger, and sadness occur twice as often as pleasant emotions. It is important to note that the feelings we experience in dreams are not symbols of something else but are reflections of our real feelings. Such feelings may not have been repressed during the day and as a result are coming out in your dreams.

Read further in this link
http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamthemes/feelings.htm

Welcome to DreamMoods.com
http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamthemes/feelings.htm

types of dreams
http://www.dreammoods.com/dreaminformation/dreamtypes/

I notice that some people think the dreams are REAL which it´s not really. It´s like sort of interpret our dreams is a powerful tool.

Dream is something do with imagery, physics & emotion.

The dreams create by your thought/feeling because you fed your images to your brain. This means that you have many unresolved problems you can’t cope in your private life, that’s how your emotion & physical in your body go to your brain to “work” on… It is like “collection of information” to feed in your brain.

Yes, our brains are sort of “working” to solve our emotional issues during our deep sleep. Sometimes one of dream types can help you to figure out what kind of life you should cope to or with.

Sometimes I think dream is sort of interpretation & try to tell you something to do or what you want to find out… like sort of puzzle. I know that we have many types of dreams….strange, weird, etc. etc. etc.

This is type of dreams, I learned from Expert at parent conference at years ago. It's very interesting to learn about kind of dream... why we dream... how we dream...etc...

Come and share your discuss/feedback on your opinion with us. :thumb:

yes sometimes it will warn you of what will happened if you can interpret right.. its tricky sometimes.. it can be confusing too.. but if you can record what you can remember first thing you woke up.. you will be able to interpret the dreams.. but if you miss some details then it will be confusing and will not be able to make it out what it means?
I believe in dreams as I do have dreams all times.. It tell me what will happened in future.. Sometimes nightmares depend on if im worried or watched a horror movie.. LOL.. some foods sometimes can cause you to have weird or odd dreams.. thats why its not good to eat before you go to bed.. im fixing to go to bed as :zzz: now.. LOL.. :)

I always believe that when dreams that people are having involves emotions/feelings like if something recently happened, Like if you were frighten that day, or feeling down and blue, wanted to find love you'll dream about those things. Dreams to me aren't real, I've always had dreams that involved me being hearing, not once about me being deaf. Does that mean I'll become hearing soon? No. I cannot really find the right word to explain why we really have dreams, but, Everyone does have dreams about something it can be negative or positive dreams. ;)

Mostly In my dreams: Horror/mystery/space/romantic/funny and fear & lost.
but, was in 1900's and seen people wore old fashion clothes so beautiful looks why am I can't see myself what am I wearing.. just to see everyone. That's odd!

Liebling,

Once again, my dream is the truth. It was not imaginary at all.

The Expert at a presentation as you mentioned - those people have not experienced it.

That's all I can say to you. (smile)

Warm Regards,

Momoftwo

Luckysmile23 said:
yes sometimes it will warn you of what will happened if you can interpret right.. its tricky sometimes.. it can be confusing too.. but if you can record what you can remember first thing you woke up.. you will be able to interpret the dreams.. but if you miss some details then it will be confusing and will not be able to make it out what it means?
I believe in dreams as I do have dreams all times.. It tell me what will happened in future.. Sometimes nightmares depend on if im worried or watched a horror movie.. LOL.. some foods sometimes can cause you to have weird or odd dreams.. thats why its not good to eat before you go to bed.. im fixing to go to bed as :zzz: now.. LOL.. :)

Yes, very true.

The dream could be powerful and warn you something... or also interpret something... It could tell you what it means.

Sometimes I wake up from beautiful dream and then began to remember and then tried to understand what the dream want to convince me... I puzzled them together and began to understand why the dream want to tell me.

Subject about horror movies... it´s exactly what you said... Example of all I learn alot about Pythron (large snakes) and fanastic about them (Don´t ask me why :lol: ). I wasn´t realize that Pythrons stories fed to my brain... That´s why it got me bad dream.. ... Awful dream... Pythron seized me and look Phthron´s large mouth to my face... Awful dream... I know why because I watch too much about snakes etc... and also wild animals, too...

Cheri said:
I always believe that when dreams that people are having involves emotions/feelings like if something recently happened, Like if you were frighten that day, or feeling down and blue, wanted to find love you'll dream about those things. Dreams to me aren't real, I've always had dreams that involved me being hearing, not once about me being deaf. Does that mean I'll become hearing soon? No. I cannot really find the right word to explain why we really have dreams, but, Everyone does have dreams about something it can be negative or positive dreams. ;)

:werd:

there´re types of dream, we have... like werid, odd, etc. I know the dream will never come true... but I only know the dream want to tell you something because your emotion/feeling was feed to your brain..., that´s how the brain began to works on your deep sleep.

That´s how I learn from parent conference at years ago.

That's weird that you posted that site coz i registered for it Sunday morning after a very powerful dream i had.

GalaxyAngel said:
Mostly In my dreams: Horror/mystery/space/romantic/funny and fear & lost.
but, was in 1900's and seen people wore old fashion clothes so beautiful looks why am I can't see myself what am I wearing.. just to see everyone. That's odd!

Very true, I had an experience like this... it´s interesting to see people with old fashioned clothes in my dream... and also castle, too... I know I watch too much TV and Victorian history, too... because I love to look at old fashioned clothes because they are beautiful... No wonder why I saw them in my dream...

Yes, funny dream, too... very odd & strange.

While I would agree that most dreams are not real, and are reflecting something in the subconscious mind, I do think there are rare instances where something else occurs--it's like having a third party hack into the communication between brain and spirit, for lack of better words. This can occur if another spirit--this can be God, or also the spirits of the dead--makes a direct connection with you.

In one case I started out fully awake, felt the intrusion onto my consciousness (mind you, not a threatening one), and felt myself slide into unconsciousness, taking very rational notes on the whole process...what it felt like, what I perceived, and what I felt emotionally--everything. I did not will this to happen, but I also didn't resist it because I understood what was happening to me and that the only way to learn what I was supposed to was to comply with it. As you can see, I'm still here, and in sound mind and body today, so I made the right choice. ;)

These are VERY rare, though. I DO NOT have them often, by any means.

My dreams are wonderful and special time with God. I get to travel alot while I sleep and meet alot people around the world and unviersal. It had nothing to do with emotions and images. we simple do not remember them. God put seal on our eyes so we can not see them till we are ready and face them. that is all I can say. I have meet Jesus Christ many time thru dreams only when I pray.

Leiberg, thank you for the website but they are not enough for me. You would never understand me if I try to explain it to u anyway.

Rose Immortal said:
While I would agree that most dreams are not real, and are reflecting something in the subconscious mind, I do think there are rare instances where something else occurs--it's like having a third party hack into the communication between brain and spirit, for lack of better words. This can occur if another spirit--this can be God, or also the spirits of the dead--makes a direct connection with you.

In one case I started out fully awake, felt the intrusion onto my consciousness (mind you, not a threatening one), and felt myself slide into unconsciousness, taking very rational notes on the whole process...what it felt like, what I perceived, and what I felt emotionally--everything. I did not will this to happen, but I also didn't resist it because I understood what was happening to me and that the only way to learn what I was supposed to was to comply with it. As you can see, I'm still here, and in sound mind and body today, so I made the right choice. ;)

These are VERY rare, though. I DO NOT have them often, by any means.

Are you talking about awakening dreams?

I dream weird off-the-wall dreams everytime after I have a bowl of ice cream, I'm serious! :lol:

jazzy said:
Are you talking about awakening dreams?

Do you mean lucid dreams? Or sleep paralysis? I have had both, and even they are a different phenomenon from what I'm talking about now. I'm curious to know what you're talking about because I've never heard that terminology before.

I too have few dreams that i have seen my twin sons and my daughter.. they were crying and missed their momma.. i felt bad so i bought them a wind chime.. i had a dream that night and they came to me and hugged me.. then they said momma we love the music.. they are beautiful.. thank you momma.. it was warm feelings.. i could feel them hugging me..

my cousin got killed in a freak accident..truck went under the semi truck. she was killed instantly. few days after her funeral and all that.. i had a dream that i met her over the hill at my moms .. she came to me looking so beautiful and looking glowing.. she said .. ginger.. would u do me a favor? tell my momma, and my daddy that im ok.. tell my brothers and my sisters that im fine too.. cousins and everyone that im here and im ok.. dont worry about me.. i will see yall again one day.. i told her why did u have to die.. she said well god said it was my time.. i know.. i wish i could stayed behind but i cant.. i started to cry and said no.. pls dont go.. i will miss u so.. u r my fav cousin.. what would i do without u?? she said we will see each other one day.. ok? she then say ILY in sign language and walked away..... i cried and cried.. i woke up with tears falling down my face.... i then pray to God and told him thank you for letting her in my dream and let me know shes ok..

i do miss her so much.. we were childhood playmates and mischevious.. always gettin in trouble with boys and everything.. LOL.. its been 12 yrs since shes gone now..not a day go by that i do thought of her.. :(

Luckysmile23, thanks for sharing that...it's good to know I'm not the only one who's had that kind of dream. They are VERY powerful, aren't they? More vivid than life itself, for lack of better words...

jazzy said:
My dreams are wonderful and special time with God.

God put seal on our eyes so we can not see them till we are ready and face them. that is all I can say. I have meet Jesus Christ many time thru dreams only when I pray.

Yes God gave us this dream for some reasons.
Yes, I saw Jesus in my dream, I have a good reason why Jesus come to my dream.

It had nothing to do with emotions and images.

We must have known that our mind have a powerful influence over our body

http://encyclopedia.worldvillage.com/s/b/Dream

http://samvak.tripod.com/dream.html

we simple do not remember them.

Yes, we do not remember our dream sometimes.

Leiberg, thank you for the website but they are not enough for me. You would never understand me if I try to explain it to u anyway.

Don´t tell me that I never understand you because I know an exactly what/why we dream - where the dream comes from... ;)

We have an Expert who made her lesure over types of dream at parent conference at years ago. Thats how I learn alot from her. ;) I thank her for show me why I dream...
I also study my dream to find out why the dream want to tell me.

Luckysmile23 said:
I too have few dreams that i have seen my twin sons and my daughter.. they were crying and missed their momma.. i felt bad so i bought them a wind chime.. i had a dream that night and they came to me and hugged me.. then they said momma we love the music.. they are beautiful.. thank you momma.. it was warm feelings.. i could feel them hugging me..

my cousin got killed in a freak accident..truck went under the semi truck. she was killed instantly. few days after her funeral and all that.. i had a dream that i met her over the hill at my moms .. she came to me looking so beautiful and looking glowing.. she said .. ginger.. would u do me a favor? tell my momma, and my daddy that im ok.. tell my brothers and my sisters that im fine too.. cousins and everyone that im here and im ok.. dont worry about me.. i will see yall again one day.. i told her why did u have to die.. she said well god said it was my time.. i know.. i wish i could stayed behind but i cant.. i started to cry and said no.. pls dont go.. i will miss u so.. u r my fav cousin.. what would i do without u?? she said we will see each other one day.. ok? she then say ILY in sign language and walked away..... i cried and cried.. i woke up with tears falling down my face.... i then pray to God and told him thank you for letting her in my dream and let me know shes ok..

i do miss her so much.. we were childhood playmates and mischevious.. always gettin in trouble with boys and everything.. LOL.. its been 12 yrs since shes gone now..not a day go by that i do thought of her.. :(

Thank you for share your dream. I know I´m not only one like this.

It look like that your cousin don´t want to see her parents suffer for her and want to let her know that she´s okay and happy in heaven now. She trust you to comfort her parents.

I love those lucid dreams. :)
Anything IS possible in the realm of dreams.

Back