tuesday's presidential inauguration

i have no idea what icor or aficom are, but i agree with your husband, shel.

My hubby's response to my cousin...

Your 100% right xxx, W did everything you said, including funding AIDS medication and research in Africa, establishing ICOR, AFICOM, created the biggest Federally protected Land and Oceanic zones since Yosemeni, and increased the average pay of service men and women greater than any president in history. Don't get me wrong I agree he's done some absolute horrible things as president and will probably go down in history as the worst president in the past 50 to 70 years. With all that he's still a human being doing what he thought was right at the time and deserves the respect we all deserve.

They both work in politics so their views are interesting...

*they were posted on my FB page*

:gpost:He said it very well. :) Yes, I'm aware that the former president is not prefect and did try to do right thing...

I am shocked..one of my former classmates who is on my FB set her status to "I cant believe America voted in a terroristst." Stupid!!! I emailed her what was up with that?

I wish people would just get it over with and move on!

My students were awed and they loved watching Bush fly away in the helicopter. Helped some of them to understand that Bush is done with the presidency.

That's so closeminded! Shame on her!

It's obvious by at least one thread here that the conservatives are already throwing shit at Obama in the media.

LAME!

Back