tuesday's presidential inauguration

Do you think Obama is popular than all presidents in history?

well I hope so. it's way way way too early to tell :laugh2:. Let's not get ahead of us. Give him a 100 days or a year and then I'll be able to answer your question :cool2:

well I hope so. it's way way way too early to tell :laugh2:. Let's not get ahead of us. Give him a 100 days or a year and then I'll be able to answer your question :cool2:

I agree with you. I didn't say He is the best. Just wait and we will see. :) But I never see Bush's logo or on magazine of rolling stone and basketball shoes like Obama did. I noticed Obama was a popular on magazine than McCain and Palin. Nobody like McCain/Palin.

To fuck with McCain (No offense, Pinky) and Palin, Mr Bush is the worst president I've ever seen. Clinton was good enough, lets see how Obama will do for the people of America. I am sure it will be better than what Bush has done. Please, take note --- in the near future, do not fucking pass on your children about the presidency, like Mr Bush's father.

Yeah! And also all races were singers. That's so beautiful music! I wish I could hear. You will love the music when you hear the word. It's so beautiful. I can read the CC with singing on tv.

i read online that aretha franklin performed "my country 'tis of thee." since i couldn't hear with my ci's, i was unable to enjoy it, but i plan to do a search on youtube for anything related to obama's inauguration. :cool2:

jake,

at this point, *anyone* is better than bush. all i have to say is thank god he is out of office. welcome, obama! :D

To fuck with McCain (No offense, Pinky) and Palin, Mr Bush is the worst president I've ever seen. Clinton was good enough, lets see how Obama will do for the people of America. I am sure it will be better than what Bush has done. Please, take note --- in the near future, do not fucking pass on your children about the presidency, like Mr Bush's father.

That's no offense. McCain is lost because what he did wrong with temper and have no idea with economy. So why I should to follow Bush's family? That's silly! We are not follow on other idol family.

i read online that aretha franklin performed "my country 'tis of thee." since i couldn't hear with my ci's, i was unable to enjoy it, but i plan to do a search on youtube for anything related to obama's inauguration. :cool2:

Yeah! You can go to Youtube to find a video. :)

That's no offense. McCain is lost because what he did wrong with temper and have no idea with economy. So why I should to follow Bush's family? That's silly! We are not follow on other idol family.

If Jed Bush will be for president, no way to vote .

Yeah! Nobody were yelling and cheering or appalause at Bush. The crowd did to Hillary Clinton, First Lady MIchelle, Joe Biden and Obama and kids.

Do you think Obama is popular than all presidents in history?[/QUOTE]

Still to early..he has to prove himself.

People are thrilled about the idea of America breaking an old tradition..voting for someone who isnt a white male!

america has certainly come a long way since the civil rights movement of the 1950s and 1960s. :D

If Jed Bush will be for president, no way to vote .

I doubt if Jeb will be. I used to vote for Al Gore but he lost. I don't really like Bush! I am not happy with his screwed up the economy! I am glad that he is completed with White House!!!! GoodBYE @ Bush! He has been president for 8 years.

Yeah! Nobody were yelling and cheering or appalause at Bush. The crowd did to Hillary Clinton, First Lady MIchelle, Joe Biden and Obama and kids.

Do you think Obama is popular than all presidents in history?[/QUOTE]

Still to early..he has to prove himself.

People are thrilled about the idea of America breaking an old tradition..voting for someone who isnt a white male!

Yeah! We will see. :)

My hubby heard people booing Bush when he left AFB...I thought that was so wrong. Sure, he wasnt a great president but it just seems too cruel.

My hubby heard people booing Bush when he left AFB...I thought that was so wrong. Sure, he wasnt a great president but it just seems too cruel.

agreed

I agree. I didn't say boo to him. I would say thank to him for being president and be retirement and have enjoy with his life. The people have no respect!

It just shows that these people have no respect for the office.

Granted--I wasn't crazy about the guy but I wouldn't boo at him because of the office he had. I would've thanked him and wished him well in his retirement and maybe ask him why he isn't going back to the ranch in Crawford instead of the new house in Dallas.......

... I would've thanked him and wished him well in his retirement and maybe ask him why he isn't going back to the ranch in Crawford instead of the new house in Dallas.....
I don't think they're giving up their ranch; I think they're going to alternate between the two. I think the ranch will be their country get-away home.

Back