Trump: Obama Must Release Birth Certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a teacher I assumed you questioned his natural born citizenship claim, not the claim that he was born in Hawaii.

I don't even know what your problem is here.

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

Yup, that's enough prove for Obama to eligible to be President of United States.

No one, especially birthers believe about Obama was born in US and they are just crying baby and they don't want Obama to be their president.

I don't think Obama should reveal his birth certificate, no matter if it is short or long form because of security reason, I don't know if he uses mother's name, father's name, city name where he was born, any words that known on birth certificate as secret question for most websites as additional security to verify if they are real user. It will be easier for hackers to answer the secret question and gain to access different account that isn't belong to them.

It is up to Obama, anyway.

I don't think Obama should reveal his birth certificate, no matter if it is short or long form because of security reason, I don't know if he uses mother's name, father's name, city name where he was born, any words that known on birth certificate as secret question for most websites as additional security to verify if they are real user. It will be easier for hackers to answer the secret question and gain to access different account that isn't belong to them.

It is up to Obama, anyway.
Everyone knows Obama's birth date and his mother's maiden name, so the hackers and ID thieves have those facts. However, would anyone be stupid enough to claim that he is Obama? :giggle:

Or maybe they would charge a bunch of stuff in his name? :lol:

I never said that. Can you not read?

I can clearly read. You are arguing against those who defend Obama's citizenship. It is only reasonable that you infer you don't believe it to be true.

If you have no qualms with his birth and just like being nitpicky, that's your personal issue.

;)

I can clearly read. You are arguing against those who defend Obama's citizenship. It is only reasonable that you infer you don't believe it to be true.
You infer wrong.

If you have no qualms with his birth and just like being nitpicky, that's your personal issue.

;)
One person's nit is another person's facts. Just the facts, ma'am. :)

I guess some people don't like their statements to be scrutinized for accuracy.

As a former journalist and editor, it was my job to be factual and to pick out the nits of error. I guess it stuck with me. :)

My birth certificate was stolen when I was in Durango (or was it Nuevo Leon? can't remember). I made a wrong turn and ended up being surrounded by midget Mexicans with Ak-47's. Their leader, obviously someone who revered Castro, as he looked exactly like him, misbuttoned his green military uniform and had a big ol fat belly and a cigar under a bushy gray beard... approached me, and in broken english asked "What you do here?"

I was looking for the location of some Mayan Ruins. They didn't believe me. Anyways, when I got my stuff back I had an important document missing. I wasn't going to argue with midget Mexicans with Ak-47s. I don't speak Spanish fluently either, and I really didn't catch their names "Como te llama amigo? Donde esta? Yo bin mucho sordo. Que?" I figured ... ah, what the hell.

That just means that someone named "Steinhauer" is now an employee at Denny's in Texas or Arizona. Oh well ...

I was able to get a certified copy. Where is Obama's?

edit: dude, my German soooo gets mixed up with my Spanish. Was ist euer Name? Language in 3-D

The define of birth certificate is different from state to state.

Hawaii uses Certification of Live Birth and North Carolina, that where I was born use Certificate of Live Birth too.

Texas too.

Don't have one! Why go oversea, they hate Americans anyway.
I like to have one ready just in case an opportunity arises.

When I went to Ecuador (1970), a passport wasn't even required. How times have changed!

A federal judge threatened to disbar that crazy birther lawyer. I heard that she got her law degree from the back of a comic book. I heard it so it must be true. :roll::lol:

Lewis Black on Trump: "Well done! Donald Trump, a President who will tell the truth about being a lying asshole!" :laugh2:

As a teacher I assumed you questioned his natural born citizenship claim, not the claim that he was born in Hawaii.

I don't even know what your problem is here.

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

MMM, my post on the subject has already been confirmed. :roll: Even if the birthers see the real thing, they will think it's a somehow a fake or that there's a conspiracy surrounding Obama's birth birth certificate.

A federal judge threatened to disbar that crazy birther lawyer. I heard that she got her law degree from the back of a comic book. I heard it so it must be true. :roll::lol:

Lewis Black on Trump: "Well done! Donald Trump, a President who will tell the truth about being a lying asshole!" :laugh2:

Here's a link for anyone who wants to read about that lawyer you mentioned.

As far as I can tell - nothing.

The fact is that the birth ceritifice must have been looked at many times thanks to the Birthers. Despite the many verifications of his birth certicate, the Birthers seem determined to prove it's a forgery or something and this even though there's evidence that he indeed was born in the USA.

Given these facts, it's enough to make one question the motives behind this movement.

Are the birthers going to care if the evidience is trumped up? Given the characters like that lawyer who got disbarred - it makes me wonder.

*snickers*

Not actually important or anything, but this is just too amusing to ignore: Trump, in attempting to show how easy it is to prove citizenship by putting a copy of his own birth certificate online, produced a less official document than the one that Obama produced.

I agree... He is obviously scared of something on there.....what could it be??? :hmm:

Most likely, he's scared of having yet another non-issue derail the news cycle when he could be spending his time actually doing his job as President.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back