Trump: Obama Must Release Birth Certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Obama is an alien from another planet sent here to ensure total world domination.

:laugh2: Got any evidence for that? Mmm, it's a job for Mulder and Scully as somone else said.

OH Wow I didn't know that .... Sheesh! :shake head:

well too bad, I actually second Trump's call for the public endorsement. I couldnt careless if he is a president, put it this way, if he wasnt born in USA, then he's NOT supposed to be elected in the first place. It is something they all Americans have to have a clear conscousness on that, and too f*king bad about his privacy, birth where and when for famous people are Never *private*. I'd say to Obama, Get over it and front up the truth about who you are.

That is why I did not vote him in the first place due to lack of evidence, and there are a lot of Russians diplomats saying that he is not AMERICAN.
Those who voted Obama should not regret voted him, because I think he is not that bad President compares to :barf: Bush, and Palin.

I seriously question people who say they didn't vote for him based on his supposed "fake" birth certificate. Good grief. To think that a man could be born outside the US and pull it off...WOW...conspiracy of the CENTURY!

QUOTE=Grummer;1788045]well too bad, I actually second Trump's call for the public endorsement. I couldnt careless if he is a president, put it this way, if he wasnt born in USA, then he's NOT supposed to be elected in the first place. It is something they all Americans have to have a clear conscousness on that, and too f*king bad about his privacy, birth where and when for famous people are Never *private*. I'd say to Obama, Get over it and front up the truth about who you are.[/QUOTE]

:gpost::h5:

Oh brother..this again?

So link it and we'll prove it wrong. :hmm:

Lol.....proving it wrong should be easy enough if he did produce a valid, certified BIRTH CERTIFICATE.....just link to that... :lol:

btw I am not referring to the alleged fake posted on obamas website.... I am referring to the one some blogger posted. Not worth the time to look it up.

Plain and simple.....obama promised transparency....he has broken that promise.

I have the feeling even if Obama provides the long document, the birthers will never be happy with it no matter what evidence against Obama being born in a foreign country. They'll somehow complain that it's a fake one. Mark my words. :roll:

Yup, that's true.

The court has been settle the case but none of birthers believe them.

That is why I did not vote him in the first place due to lack of evidence, and there are a lot of Russians diplomats saying that he is not AMERICAN.
Those who voted Obama should not regret voted him, because I think he is not that bad President compares to :barf: Bush, and Palin.

I voted for Obama and don't regret about vote him.

Obama must be trained and represented by RUSSIANS. j/k :lol:

Obama's birth certificate is real because Hawaii uses certification of live birth.

Soooo...if he produces the certificate you want, you'll call him a liar?
If he doesn't, you'll call him a liar?

:crazy:

Soooo...if he produces the certificate you want, you'll call him a liar?
If he doesn't, you'll call him a liar?

:crazy:

He hasn't been transparent.....which was his campaign pledge.....THAT is what makes him a liar! Try to keep up.

He hasn't been transparent.....which was his campaign pledge.....THAT is what makes him a liar! Try to keep up.

He also said he'd shut down Gitmo. Just because there's no follow through on something doesn't mean he is a liar.

There is governmental transparency. That doesn't mean you get to know his sexual position preference.

For you, this is clearly political. It's a political attack. That's it. Conspiracy theorists will never be satisfied.

His birth certificate was sufficient for getting a driver's license, a Social Security number, a passport...etc. Clearly it's a valid document. :)

He also said he'd shut down Gitmo. Just because there's no follow through on something doesn't mean he is a liar.

There is governmental transparency. That doesn't mean you get to know his sexual position preference.

For you, this is clearly political. It's a political attack. That's it. Conspiracy theorists will never be satisfied.

His birth certificate was sufficient for getting a driver's license, a Social Security number, a passport...etc. Clearly it's a valid document. :)

Then what does he have to hide????? :)

and perhaps you missed the part where I said I believe he was born here.

Then what does he have to hide????? :)

and perhaps you missed the part where I said I believe he was born here.

Why do you question his citizenship? Clearly Congress doesn't. Soooooo...?

He was asked to produce a birth certificate. He did. (Which is freakin' ridiculous. He was only asked because his parents are immigrants and he is dark skinned....wtf.)

*parent. Excuse me. Anyway. This would've died a long time ago if it weren't clouded in thinly veiled Islamo-fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back