Trump: Obama Must Release Birth Certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.....proving it wrong should be easy enough if he did produce a valid, certified BIRTH CERTIFICATE.....just link to that... :lol:

btw I am not referring to the alleged fake posted on obamas website.... I am referring to the one some blogger posted. Not worth the time to look it up.

Plain and simple.....obama promised transparency....he has broken that promise.

The define of birth certificate is different from state to state.

Hawaii uses Certification of Live Birth and North Carolina, that where I was born use Certificate of Live Birth too.

Donald Trump is one of most silly person that I had seen and I'm seriously doubt he will win the GOP primary in next year.

...His birth certificate was sufficient for getting a driver's license, a Social Security number, a passport...etc. Clearly it's a valid document. :)
You don't need to be a natural born citizen in order to get a driver's license, Social Security number, or passport.

For the first two, you don't even need to be a citizen.

Aside question--how old was Obama when he got his passport? Just curious.

You don't need to be a natural born citizen in order to get a driver's license, Social Security number, or passport.

I said valid document. Which he's shown.

I'm looking for answer your question but can't find it so I think it is better to ask Obama so he could give you an answer, however I found one about passport but not related to your question.
snopes.com: Barack Obama's Passport

The define of birth certificate is different from state to state.

Hawaii uses Certification of Live Birth and North Carolina, that where I was born use Certificate of Live Birth too.

Hawaii has a long form..... Where is obamas?

I said valid document. Which he's shown.
Valid for those purposes doesn't mean valid for all purposes.

I was able to obtain a SSN, travel overseas, get a driver's license, join the Navy, and get Top Secret clearance with what I thought was my original birth certificate. It turned out that it wasn't enough to get a passport a few years ago, and I had to apply to my home state to get that birth certificate.

That goes to show that not all birth certificates are created equal, and they aren't all valid for all purposes.

My son has an itty bitty birth certificate. If I lose it and have to order another, then I get a big one.

*shrug*

Mine is big because 1) it was amended and 2) I had to order it...again...cause I've lost mine twice.

Valid for those purposes doesn't mean valid for all purposes.

I was able to obtain a SSN, travel overseas, get a driver's license, join the Navy, and get Top Secret clearance with what I thought was my original birth certificate. It turned out that it wasn't enough to get a passport a few years ago, and I had to apply to my home state to get that birth certificate.

That goes to show that not all birth certificates are created equal, and they aren't all valid for all purposes.

Clearly he has no problems traveling.

Do you really think he wasn't born here, Reba? SERIOUSLY?

Hawaii has a long form..... Where is obamas?

Obama chose not release long form of birth certificate for privacy reason and they already verified that Obama's long form is real too, also Hawaii governor did confirmed that too in 2008.
Unveiled! Hawaii's 1961 long-form birth certificates

I'm not interested to invade Obama's privacy by looking at his long form and it is his business, even I won't reveal my long form to anyone either.

I'm looking for answer your question but can't find it so I think it is better to ask Obama so he could give you an answer, however I found one about passport but not related to your question.
snopes.com: Barack Obama's Passport
:ty: I guess that means he got a passport before 1981, but it still leaves the question unanswered.

What question, exactly? His citizenship status?

I may be stfu to someone who wanted to see my birth records to make sure I was born in Kansas City, MO. Gimme a break!

:ty: I guess that means he got a passport before 1981, but it still leaves the question unanswered.

Yup, it means Obama was 20 years old in 1981.

I'm 23 years old and don't have passport yet.

Clearly he has no problems traveling.
Now? Of course, not. :lol:

Do you really think he wasn't born here, Reba? SERIOUSLY?
Where did I say that? No where.

I simply explained that having a SSN or driver's license is not proof that one is natural born American. That's true for everyone.

Also, natural born Americans aren't required to have driver's licenses, and until recent decades, they weren't required to have SSN's.

Obama chose not release long form of birth certificate for privacy reason and they already verified that Obama's long form is real too, also Hawaii governor did confirmed either.

How transparent.... :roll:

Yup, it means Obama was 20 years old in 1981.

I'm 23 years old and don't have passport yet.
I didn't get one until I was in my 50's! :giggle:

Now? Of course, not. :lol:

Where did I say that? No where.

I simply explained that having a SSN or driver's license is not proof that one is natural born American. That's true for everyone.

Also, natural born Americans aren't required to have driver's licenses, and until recent decades, they weren't required to have SSN's.

Okay, so Reba is isn't convinced he's a natural born citizen and Tx thinks he's just a jerk.

Check.

How transparent.... :roll:

It isn't necessary for Obama to be transparent on everything so do you have any source about Obama said that he will make birth certificate as all transparent?

Issue with transparent isn't my concern about Obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back