any kind of lizards and they are dangerous to be
pets. I kind of blame the lady to have the darn
monkey and treat it like a human child which is pretty
ignorant, crikey!!

These animals, like that monkey belong in Z O O, or
leave them in the wild, period!!

monkeycrazy-1.gif

ha ha thats cool gif.

I hate it when they call chimps monkeys as it makes it sound like they are more stupid than monkeys. :roll: They are APES. Apes dont have tails, how hard is that to understand, seriously?

Anyway, from what the wildlife expert mentioned, he is pretty much correct. Usually apes as chimps are calm and gentle animals but you will NEVER know they would "snap."

So it's pretty much the same with us humans never know when one day someone would "snap" and then brutally attack you or anything like that. They should've known better than that. :roll: Chimps are not good for "pets"...as most animals that grew up in the wild BELONGS to the wild. There is a reason to it.

I'm pretty sure the chimp has a reason for acting that way even thou he may not even tell us why.

Of course, what gets me puzzled is why the woman called 911 first before calling animal control to send someone in to shoot the ape with a dart that gets him to sleep or something? Instead she called 911 and send the cops in who have no experience with animals and decided to use guns to kill the ape which is a total waste of time without even getting the answer to understand why he was like that. :roll:

I understand the other woman was seriously attacked, but she should've called the animal control FIRST. Then she can call 911 for medical attention to come.

Anyway it's still a sad story for all of this. At least he is now resting in peace.

It is true that most chimps are physically stronger than humans but Gorialls are obviously the strongest apes there is.

because when you're panicking and this woman is being mauled - you remember nothing but "911". Beside do you know the number for animal control? 3 digits vs. 7 digits.

plus - animal control takes a long time to arrive. and yes chimps are not for pet. monkey sure but not chimps because it's equivalent to enslaving a human person. :mad2: to owner. I'll make him my personal chimp and let's see if he likes it. :mad2:

Really...I didnt know chimps would actually "invent" such symbols/achievements such as ripping off a testicle....*shudder* I guess they arent THAT different from us then. lol

lol perhaps I misspoke. It's not really symbol/achievement per se but it's how the males show off who is the alpha male. Sometimes the males (winners) would devour the loser (yea i know.... ugh). The biologists (or whoever they're called) were very very puzzled about this behavior.

all male animals do same. The dog humps other male to establish his dominance. The walrus would have as many as 20 females and will fight to death against other male. so on.

because when you're panicking and this woman is being mauled - you remember nothing but "911". Beside do you know the number for animal control? 3 digits vs. 7 digits.

plus - animal control takes a long time to arrive. and yes chimps are not for pet. monkey sure but not chimps because it's equivalent to enslaving a human person. :mad2: to owner. I'll make him my personal chimp and let's see if he likes it. :mad2:

911 was called due to the woman's life was at risk.

So by the woman calling 911 has nothing to animal itself. She called 911 because her life was in danger.

I also agree about animal control. But the normal animal control is used to dogs and cats. (the usual animal control) Dog pound, SPCA,

Now if it was just an animal out of control and the woman was not injured. Then animal control could have been called first.

Most local animal control do not know how to handle wildlife. Can be done but, the experience may not truly be there unless you are an experienced wildlife control person. (most do not have that)

It's strange thou...althou we are beyond evloution from apes and yet apes such as chimps are stronger than us as we are taller, smarter, and...I thought we are also stronger than apes? Who knows...but I've noticed most apes weigh more than we do as we evolve, we tend to lose weight and become lighter than apes for some reason. So I guess with apes that weigh more than we do are part of the reason that they are stronger than we are? who knows.

I have never really heard any stories where a human would "win" a fight against an ape without any weapons. thou it usually turns out that apes "win" the fights against humans instead lol even when we are much more evolved than them. weird eh?

I have never really heard any stories where a human would "win" a fight against an ape without any weapons. thou it usually turns out that apes "win" the fights against humans instead lol even when we are much more evolved than them. weird eh?

I think if it was 1v1 basic hand to hand combat.. Apes would win lol. Apes would wipe out the human chain if we don't have a weapon!

I think if it was 1v1 basic hand to hand combat.. Apes would win lol. Apes would wipe out the human chain if we don't have a weapon!

lol I think they are stronger than us because we are lighter than them so that could be why.

lol I think they are stronger than us because we are lighter than them so that could be why.

we are lighter because we have segway/wheelchair/etc. to carry us :lol:

It's strange thou...althou we are beyond evloution from apes and yet apes such as chimps are stronger than us as we are taller, smarter, and...I thought we are also stronger than apes? Who knows...but I've noticed most apes weigh more than we do as we evolve, we tend to lose weight and become lighter than apes for some reason. So I guess with apes that weigh more than we do are part of the reason that they are stronger than we are? who knows.

They are adapted to living in the forests and we are adapted to living in savannas.

OMG!

That reminded me of the Movie "Planet of the Apes"

I find this very sad. I pray for the families involved. It had to be hard to have the Chimp shot,,but like many said should never have been a "family" member to begin with

I didn't interest about to monkey funny That is funny.....

Back