Travis the monkey killed for going on a rampage while mental

Another update to the agreement between the two lawyers.

Herold sure lost alot of her properties...even her home. :/

Nash's family sued her for $50 million to help pay on Nash's medical bills. Yes $50 million which is actually alot for two years of surgery costing thousands, medical bills costing hundreds and so on.

Chimp victim sues for millions - oddstuff | Stuff.co.nz

Some people believe that some chimps CAN plot some things or make plans, before the time comes and suddenly attack. One chimp was seen collecting a bunch of rocks, waiting patiently for the zoo to open and seeing visitors come by, and the chimp all of a sudden threw rocks at them but lucky no one was hurt at the scene. :lol: and that's only because his aim was extremely poor. However it is possible that he can improve his aim someday.

Chimpanzee in Sweden plots and executes attack on zoo visitors | Outposts | Los Angeles Times

And another update to the story on Nash.

FOXNews.com - Brother of Woman Mauled by Chimpanzee Speaks Out About Horrific Incident - Bill O'Reilly | The O'Reilly Factor

yes, animals can plan

birds plan to make a nest. Cats plan to keep still for bird attack. etc. They all plan using the ability they have. I know that chimps know the routines just like our dog know every morning we feed him.

anyway, chimp is not a human so people shouldn't be treating them like one. I know that if I treat our dog as human, he will become aggressive.

yes, animals can plan

birds plan to make a nest. Cats plan to keep still for bird attack. etc. They all plan using the ability they have. I know that chimps know the routines just like our dog know every morning we feed him.

anyway, chimp is not a human so people shouldn't be treating them like one. I know that if I treat our dog as human, he will become aggressive.

Correct.

SteelX, :ty: for keep update about chimp´s victim. It´s very sad and still hope for her.

Back