Tornado outbreak

Yes, it was the worse feeling. Not knowing where you kid is,when they will be home. I was desperate and tried to drive to the school,but power lines were down everywhere, and the cops had road blocks up and were making people turn around. Even though I was sure my daughter was on the bus, I was scared about the bus wrecking because of debris, or a power line falling on the bus. I'm so glad you were not hurt that day!

It was terrible, not knowing if I would survive or not. My mom was absolutely freaking out after I was let out, and my younger brother had already been dropped off at home before it touched down, but my family was worried sick about wether I survived or not. When I walked in that door, a group hug ensued.

So you didn't want to go super sentai? :laugh2:

Sentai...I'll never see the appeal of it in any language.

Have you been watching Megaforce/Super Megaforce?

Anyhow, no. I wanted a gorgeous lady, and be popular in school like he was. And I nearly got my wish on the first part, but the second one I had no problem with.

:shock: haha, me watch sentai? That would be my torture in hell. Power Rangers is sentai and that's why I'm making fun of it.

:shock: haha, me watch sentai? That would be my torture in hell. Power Rangers is sentai and that's why I'm making fun of it.

Oh, okay. Pardon me, then, although truth be told-- if I wanted to avoid airports, easiest way to do that would be the Falconzord. Just a thought.

What do airports have to do with what I just said?

tumblr_inline_mw4wo1qiXM1rr9xk6.gif

Theres 4 tornados a night here...

Every time the kids pull the plug in the tub.

Does anyone know when was the last time New York had tornado?

@ Mark: Well no...if we knew that Joplin wouldn't have been so devastating...

Back