Tornado outbreak

Yes indeed..thus my point my friend

My bad. I thought the 28 fatalities were from the 1974 Super Outbreak. It wasn't. It was from the one in 1967-- which adds a litte more than 5 years to what I thought.

The United State's Worst Tornadoes

I must have misread my info years ago. Sorry!!

100 lashes for you mark...this is unacceptable!! How could you

100 lashes for you mark...this is unacceptable!! How could you

Hey!! It likely happened that I saw 1974 instead of 1967. I was reading this book called "Significant Tornadoes" or something like that. It had a bunch of good info, and chances are, I got distracted and saw that instead of 1967.

No excuse mark.......no excuse. The fate of the world is in your hands......remember that young Luke.......

No excuse mark.......no excuse. The fate of the world is in your hands......remember that young Luke.......

Luke Skywalker? Please. I'd rather be somebody who gets plenty of action, and keeps his wits about him. You can guess the rest. Hint: it's from 1993.

Mmmmmmm......mmmmmm.....I dunno...93 was a fog of a whooooooole lotta gally fun for me so...mmmmm....natural born killers?

Mmmmmmm......mmmmmm.....I dunno...93 was a fog of a whooooooole lotta gally fun for me so...mmmmm....natural born killers?

Nope. No killing done. More like fighting evil. That should help. And FYI-- I'd probably look good in one of the suits if you figure it out, and which one I'm referring to.

Fighting evil...no killing....(scratches head)
Ok tell me

Wow...yeah I'm glad I missed it..I was to busy havin fun at gally...so...but I do remember a strange costume party that is close....

Oh boy....maybe those costumes would be good to wear during a tornado outbreak so people can be able to fight them off.

Spring (and Fall) = tornados

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Spring (and Fall) = tornados

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Let's not forget that some areas do get tornadoes in the wintertime, like IL does. We have gotten February tornadoes the last three years (2012-14), and November tornadoes last fall. The Feb. 29th, 2012 Harrisburg, IL tornado was an EF4.

Back