Too Depression. Sort of need help. Need some of your advices?

WhisperHorse

Reaction score
Hello everybody.

Today is very horrible day for me. I was at the bus station at 6:10pm, waiting until 6:20pm, bus didnt show until few buses did show up. But didnt see my friend, Robert. I've been waiting and waiting for him to show up until around 9pm. FYI: Grandma is with me. She said lets go home becuase that bus is last one. I decided to driving back to home. felt very hurt. And my mom started call bus station: Pontiac, Detroit in Michigan, Tenn, Ohio, KY, Ark, and Texas. They said they didnt find him. Finally, my mom called his mom. His mom said that Robert never be on the bus, didnt coming here. He just stayed there. I got heart broken because he and I've been planning for that. I felt like VERY waste of time. Plus, my mom dont know if its true and continue calling and calling, finally decided to calling Texas for Bus Station to asking if he DID buy the ticket or not. But they said that he canceled it.. I got very confused. Tried to find out WHY and he isnt online or wont asnwer the phone or whatever like that.. I wonder WHY he did that to me. But let ya'll know that he is my ex boyfriend but he and I decided to be best friends and move on because he made miskate in his and my relationship. I've been hurting that he "lied" to me.. But I will find out by tomorrow when my mom call his mom again or getting text message from Robert to seeing what he say to me and such like that. :( I wanted to know whats matter with me. I sometime think that Im not good girlfriend for every guys and not good friend to everybody. :dunno: I will need your advices. Thank you. Hope to hear your advices soon as possible.

First I would like to say I'm sorry to hear about this Sweetheart :hug:.... I may not know you quite well, but the way you post seem like you're a really sweet person who cares about others and trying to be a friend to many of us here in Alldeaf....

For myself, I'm not a good friend to any of my ex's, but some people are, and if your ex hurt you b4 and now seeing that he stood you up at the bus station and canceled it without you knowing he did....It doesn't sound like a friend you would want in your life, a friend would be more like letting ya know if he/she couldn't make it and for whatever reason it may be....I personally believe you're better off finding other friends than remaining friends with someone like your ex....That way you wouldn't have to go thru this again....

I hope this helps, I may not give a best advice but I don't want to see you getting hurt again....You deserves alot more than having people running you over by pretending to be your friend.... :hug:

Sorry to hear that, well u know how he is, so hes a jerk after all. Cuz he hasn't inform u at all. One more thing, i thought u were dating Seq? well its none of my business.

Oh sweetie that's just not fair :hug: Guys are jerks and arn't worth our time unless they do some extensive proving i hope your ok and i'm sorry you have to think your not good enough because hunny you are i bet everyone on here will agree with me that you just deserve better and guys don't know what their missing. Cause i can bet their all missing out on a very smart very beautiful person. I hope you feel better soon cause tomarow is turkey day and well you can't be sad on turkey it's a new law i'm making up it's a day to stuff or faces and make fools out of ourselves.
I hope he relizes how much of a jerk he is and what's he missed out on. and you you hunny have a very very good turkey day and don't forget the :spam:

The best thing to do about your X anything...is move on...I have been divorced for 12 years and did not date because I was waiting hoping to hook up with my X and get back together that was my mistake...so I will be moving on to better things in 06

I'm sorry to hear that, my sweetie. He sure wasted your time for not showing up and got you worried about what has happened to him. I wish I was there to hug you. You are NOT my lousy girlfriend, you are a really great one I have had in a long time. Other guys are jerks, that's all...none of your fault.

hugs tight!

^Angel^ said:
First I would like to say I'm sorry to hear about this Sweetheart :hug:.... I may not know you quite well, but the way you post seem like you're a really sweet person who cares about others and trying to be a friend to many of us here in Alldeaf....

Thank you for caring, it's alright. :hug: Just need to express my feelings since it hurt me very badly. I knew that we dont know each other that very well. Aw thank you, I do like to be friend with people in here Alldeaf. I do always care abt people in here or anywhere, because I get a soft heart.

^Angel^ said:
For myself, I'm not a good friend to any of my ex's, but some people are, and if your ex hurt you b4 and now seeing that he stood you up at the bus station and canceled it without you knowing he did....It doesn't sound like a friend you would want in your life, a friend would be more like letting ya know if he/she couldn't make it and for whatever reason it may be....I personally believe you're better off finding other friends than remaining friends with someone like your ex....That way you wouldn't have to go thru this again....

Ohh, you aren't a good friend to any of your ex's? Im not mostly of my exs' friend, but just Robert, since I do care abt him, his family and everything like that. Also, he do or did care abt me before, and such like that. I just dont understand him anymore, I felt like that he is changed in big time. I will try to move on to not be friend with him. If he dont talk to me anymore and etc like that, then I can move on. If he talk to me still, eh it is sort of hard for me to move on.. But he and I didnt talk since on November 22 at 10pm(Eastern Time) during he was "on the bus" to coming up here. Geez, I will try my best to avoid from him as long as he dont talk to me no more.

^Angel^ said:
I hope this helps, I may not give a best advice but I don't want to see you getting hurt again....You deserves alot more than having people running you over by pretending to be your friend.... :hug:

It does help, Im glad that you gave me your advice. Thank you for caring abt me, I will try to not let him hurt me EVER again. Thats what my mom always told me: "You deserves alot more than having people running you over by pretending to be your friend" because she saw how my old friends was to me but I got better friends now. But, dont hang out with my old friends that much since they hurt me last time, I just wanted to forget them but they just cannot let me go because of some reasons :dunno:

By the way, thank you Angel! :D :hug:

SherryCherish said:
Sorry to hear that, well u know how he is, so hes a jerk after all. Cuz he hasn't inform u at all. One more thing, i thought u were dating Seq? well its none of my business.

Thank you, that's ok. Yeah, all of exs ugh. I agreed with you that he is very jerk.

For your information: Im dating with Seq right now since in around August. But I dated with Robert(my ex who i talked abt in Thread) in September 2004 until August 2005. My ex: Robert and I just dont work out because of his miskate in his and my relationship.

By the way, thank you for your caring, SherryCherish!

Lil_country_gal said:
Oh sweetie that's just not fair :hug: Guys are jerks and arn't worth our time unless they do some extensive proving i hope your ok and i'm sorry you have to think your not good enough because hunny you are i bet everyone on here will agree with me that you just deserve better and guys don't know what their missing. Cause i can bet their all missing out on a very smart very beautiful person. I hope you feel better soon cause tomarow is turkey day and well you can't be sad on turkey it's a new law i'm making up it's a day to stuff or faces and make fools out of ourselves.
I hope he relizes how much of a jerk he is and what's he missed out on. and you you hunny have a very very good turkey day and don't forget the :spam:

Yeppers, that's not fair. :hug: Yeppres, I agreed with you that Guys can be JERK. ugh. I am going to be ok in awhile. Yeah, I just hate to feeling that Im not good enough for my friends or boyfriend or even my own family ugh. I agreed with you that guys dont know what their missing are. Yeppers, thats right. I will try my best to being enjoy for my Thanksgiving with my own family. You have a very, very, very good Thanksgiving too. :hug:

By the way, thank you for your caring, Lil Country Gal!

lonetundrawolf said:
The best thing to do about your X anything...is move on...I have been divorced for 12 years and did not date because I was waiting hoping to hook up with my X and get back together that was my mistake...so I will be moving on to better things in 06

I do agreed with you abt moving on. But Im not thinking to come back with Robert, my ex. No thanks... I rather to be with my wonderful guy, Seq. ;)

Thank you, lonetundrawolf

sequoias said:
I'm sorry to hear that, my sweetie. He sure wasted your time for not showing up and got you worried about what has happened to him. I wish I was there to hug you. You are NOT my lousy girlfriend, you are a really great one I have had in a long time. Other guys are jerks, that's all...none of your fault.

hugs tight!

Yeah, thats alright ugh. Yeppers, he did waste my time for not showing up and such like that, ugh. What a jerk! Aww I wish that you are here to cheer me up and everything like that, you are very special in my life and heart. I am NOT your lousy girlfriend? Aww thank you. I am a really great one that you have had in a long time? Aww YAY! *giggles* Im very glad! You are a really great one that I have had in whole of my life! Yeppers, I only can say that men are asshole and women are bitch. No one can help it eh? Sorry everybody for saying that.

hugs tight back! MUAHHH!

Sweetheart said:
Yeah, thats alright ugh. Yeppers, he did waste my time for not showing up and such like that, ugh. What a jerk! Aww I wish that you are here to cheer me up and everything like that, you are very special in my life and heart. I am NOT your lousy girlfriend? Aww thank you. I am a really great one that you have had in a long time? Aww YAY! *giggles* Im very glad! You are a really great one that I have had in whole of my life! Yeppers, I only can say that men are asshole and women are bitch. No one can help it eh? Sorry everybody for saying that.

hugs tight back! MUAHHH!

You're welcome, sweety. I'm glad I made you feel better.
:ily:

From what I don't understand is why would u want your ex boyfriend to come and visit you? There might be a possible feelings involved, Sometimes people don't know that until it happened. I think it's all right to be friends with your ex but having him coming down to visit you does not look good. I understand that you care about him, I'm sure in your heart you still have feeling for him. Every ex's do. That's why I don't hang out with my ex's, just be their friend by talking to them once a while on the Internet not in person because I'm afraid that feelings might come back if we see each other in person. Those feelings are unavoidable, It's not simple to remove your ex from your heart, but you can control your emotion with your mind. But, people always say "follow your heart". That a risk that you shouldn't take, if you are with sequoias. ;) So, You can be Robert's friend but it's not necessary to have him come and visit you.

Sweetheart,

Don't let him win over you and trying hurt you more any kinds make you feel want him.. He knew you're want him... So he want beat you up pain in love.. Useless..

You have to stood up and be strong for him.. Tell him.. Forget, Now I know you're trying to beat me up for pain in love. Time to stop.. Last resort say, Good Bye to you... End of Discussion w/him...
He'll smell the coffee. (wake up) How he is totally abursd done to you. Don't let him apgolize to you again.. Forget it.. Nice try!

You can look up the bright side and think about change what do you really need move forward new business... as such new life, new date, new things anything you like to...

Let's do it.. Move your feet and fresh start! *wink*
I believe in you can do it.
*smile*

Everyones are totally good moral supportive where the best place here...
:ily:
Take care!

oh no! i m very sowwy to hear abt that... he need tell u the truth n what's going on... than u got worry too much so let him go n not worth ok? :hug:

also i thought u n seq are dating???

Back