Too Depression. Sort of need help. Need some of your advices?

lonetundrawolf said:
The best thing to do about your X anything...is move on...I have been divorced for 12 years and did not date because I was waiting hoping to hook up with my X and get back together that was my mistake...so I will be moving on to better things in 06
it's never a good idea to move back with your ex...whatever you see in movies or television, that's not real life.

Be strong. Gosh, look at the things that you have now.
And compare yourself to those starving people in Africa.
Don't feel bad just because your love life sucks.

Sweetheart said:
I agreed that Seq is very nice man ALSO sweet, amazing, funny guy for me! Thats why I love him. He always be there for me when I need him, always cheer me up no matter what it is. Also he love me for who I am. :D Thats why I love him and would love to stay with him and such like that... :giggle:

Awww. I always call him the "humper tree" :giggle: Seq (humper tree) is just the right guy for you. He would make you happy and I know he has a real great heart. Wish you both all the best of luck and happiness! Forget about "Robert", Seq is just all you need and all you can handle. ;)

hey sweetheart... you are a very good friend (especially to me) :hug: and if anybody decide to screw you over... thats their loss not yours. so its definitely robert's loss for screwing you over with that ... forget him he probably will hurt u again later somehow. stick with those who truly likes ya hehe :wiggle:

sorry he hurt ya :( wanna me go kick his ass? :P

Sweetheart said:
I guess you are right that he is playing the game on me since my brother, dad and males in my family said that he is since he is a man and they are men so they can feel his ways and such like that. Ugh, what a jerk.

Yeah, I dont like whoever is playing game on ladies. I have been there before the guy was playing game which he had girlfriend and hiding on his gf. till I found out he is playing game on me so I already move on and got new boyfriend for 2 yrs but now my ex boyfriend and I are broke up.

Sweetheart said:
I agreed that Seq is very nice man ALSO sweet, amazing, funny guy for me! Thats why I love him. He always be there for me when I need him, always cheer me up no matter what it is. Also he love me for who I am. :D Thats why I love him and would love to stay with him and such like that... :giggle:
GREAT! i m happy for u found him who always be there for n support on ur side smile

HeartGirl said:
Be strong. Gosh, look at the things that you have now.
And compare yourself to those starving people in Africa.
Don't feel bad just because your love life sucks.

Im strong already, Im very happy today and being with my best friend, Gabrielle and her family for Thanksgiving. Nah, my love life is good since I found Seq in my life.

Cheri said:
Awww. I always call him the "humper tree" :giggle: Seq (humper tree) is just the right guy for you. He would make you happy and I know he has a real great heart. Wish you both all the best of luck and happiness! Forget about "Robert", Seq is just all you need and all you can handle. ;)

You always call him the "Humper Tree" Lol. Thats so silly nickname. He is just the right guy for me? He already make me very happy and of course, he has a real great heart! Aw thank you! :) I already forgot abt Robert. Yeppers, I do need Seq, you are right :D

SpiceHD said:
hey sweetheart... you are a very good friend (especially to me) :hug: and if anybody decide to screw you over... thats their loss not yours. so its definitely robert's loss for screwing you over with that ... forget him he probably will hurt u again later somehow. stick with those who truly likes ya hehe :wiggle:

sorry he hurt ya :( wanna me go kick his ass? :P

Thank you, Spice :hug: you are right that their loss, not mine. Yeppers, Robert's loss. I agreed. I dont trust him to hurt me again since he hurt me TWICE which its BIG TIME to hurt me horrible, but he do hurt me sometime over stupid you know what I mean. Of course lol.

Thats ok. Sure! Go ahead to kick his ass! Lol.

:hug: Thank you for caring!

DeafMonkey said:
Yeah, I dont like whoever is playing game on ladies. I have been there before the guy was playing game which he had girlfriend and hiding on his gf. till I found out he is playing game on me so I already move on and got new boyfriend for 2 yrs but now my ex boyfriend and I are broke up.

Ohh really? Aww, I hate people to play the game with another people's minda nd heart. I do consider it as immature. Ugh, but right now everything is BETTER since I found my Seq ;) and having my friends and family who are support me and such like that.

Sweetheart said:
Ohh really? Aww, I hate people to play the game with another people's minda nd heart. I do consider it as immature. Ugh, but right now everything is BETTER since I found my Seq ;) and having my friends and family who are support me and such like that.

yeah we have no common like not match personal so we decided to be become friends now. Right now I just looking for right guy and match my personal or i match his (guy) personal like same personal, and also want to make me feel happy, spend time, and more

Keep up with Seq for last long long long long :D lol

Sweetheart said:
Im strong already, Im very happy today and being with my best friend, Gabrielle and her family for Thanksgiving. Nah, my love life is good since I found Seq in my life.

I saw your picture of you and robert and then I saw picture of Seq.
Seq looks more handsome than robert. you're so lucky. I am so envy.
But it seems you aren't over Robert... you really need to let him go...
and Move on with Seq, he'll probably be a good man for you. :D

Glad to hear you're getting over it and moving on. :)

Robert's not worth it. You deserve better than that.

Sweet,
I am sorry that you got stood up.. As for me and my exes, I stay civil with them, some of them I don't like- not contact them, only ones who treat me with respect.

Since Seq is in your life, be happy with him, move on with your life. Seq is making you happy.

As for advices, I agree with everyone here..

DeafMonkey said:
yeah we have no common like not match personal so we decided to be become friends now. Right now I just looking for right guy and match my personal or i match his (guy) personal like same personal, and also want to make me feel happy, spend time, and more

Keep up with Seq for last long long long long :D lol

Thats good idea to find someone that match you.

I am going to stay with Seq for long long long long long time! ;) lol

HeartGirl said:
I saw your picture of you and robert and then I saw picture of Seq.
Seq looks more handsome than robert. you're so lucky. I am so envy.
But it seems you aren't over Robert... you really need to let him go...
and Move on with Seq, he'll probably be a good man for you. :D

Oh you saw my picture of me and my ex, its old.

I agreed with you that Seq looks more handsome than Robert. Aww thank you... Envy? Dont be, you will find a right guy for sure! ;) Im already over with Robert 1 MILLION %! Im very HAPPIER when he is OUT of my LIFE! I felt very relaxing... I like it! *chuckles* Seq is a good man! Of course, hes amazing guy. :D

Miss-Delectable said:
Glad to hear you're getting over it and moving on. :)

Robert's not worth it. You deserve better than that.

Im glad too!

I agreed that he is not worth it.. ;)

Back