Too Depression. Sort of need help. Need some of your advices?

racheleggert said:
Sweet,
I am sorry that you got stood up.. As for me and my exes, I stay civil with them, some of them I don't like- not contact them, only ones who treat me with respect.

Since Seq is in your life, be happy with him, move on with your life. Seq is making you happy.

As for advices, I agree with everyone here..

Thats alright. Yeah, I agreed with you. But I thought Robert respect me and everything like that, seems not... Hes a jerk.

Im moving on with my life already, Im very happy with Seq and he makes me happy alot.. ;)

yeppers, thats right. I do agreed with everyone here who gave me advices ;)

Sweetheart said:
Thats good idea to find someone that match you.

I am going to stay with Seq for long long long long long time! ;) lol

Yeah, I am going to find someone who we are match than my ex bf :D

keep up long long long time yeahhhhhhhh lol :thumb: :thumb:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Be careful with Libra men, they are mean.
You can have Sequoias. Ack.

:hitit:

My husband is libra and is one of the nicest man I've known. He's very gentle and I've never known him to be mean. Pls don't go labelling that alllll libra men are mean. That's not true.

Sweetheart, I'm sorry your ex stood you up, but glad that you have Seq as your love. He's very nice...smile

DeafMonkey said:
Yeah, I am going to find someone who we are match than my ex bf :D

keep up long long long time yeahhhhhhhh lol :thumb: :thumb:

I wish you good luck to find a guy who are match to you ;)

Yeppers! Thank you! :thumb:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Be careful with Libra men, they are mean.
You can have Sequoias. Ack.

:hitit:

:lol: I knew Seq is Libra BUT, is he mean? NO! He is not! I love his sweet personality and everything abt him. He never mean to me. He is just being there for me no matter what it is! But let me ask you something, how come my ex boyfriend Timothy is VERY, VERY, VERY mean to me, I honest its VERY horrible mean to me, but he is Cancer or Leo but his birthday is in July. Eh, then you cant judge on people if they are mean or whatever their sign is, Libra or Leo or Aries or whatever it is.. :nono: You shouldnt judge on people with that sign, just judge on them with their OWN personality. So thank you.

Peachy Lady said:
My husband is libra and is one of the nicest man I've known. He's very gentle and I've never known him to be mean. Pls don't go labelling that alllll libra men are mean. That's not true.

Sweetheart, I'm sorry your ex stood you up, but glad that you have Seq as your love. He's very nice...smile

Thats alright. Im glad that he is out of my life... :aw: Im glad that I have Seq as my love too! ;) :hug:

Sweetheart said:
:lol: I knew Seq is Libra BUT, is he mean? NO! He is not! I love his sweet personality and everything abt him. He never mean to me. He is just being there for me no matter what it is! But let me ask you something, how come my ex boyfriend Timothy is VERY, VERY, VERY mean to me, I honest its VERY horrible mean to me, but he is Cancer or Leo but his birthday is in July. Eh, then you cant judge on people if they are mean or whatever their sign is, Libra or Leo or Aries or whatever it is.. :nono: You shouldnt judge on people with that sign, just judge on them with their OWN personality. So thank you.
true i agree with u.. just ingore her anyway!

Sweetheart, Just ignore Miss Pinocchio she always so negative and has nothing positive to say. She is only trying to get you all wire up. Don't worry about her negative respond. ;) Just pretend she doesn't exit.

Peachy Lady said:
My husband is libra and is one of the nicest man I've known. He's very gentle and I've never known him to be mean. Pls don't go labelling that alllll libra men are mean. That's not true

Yes Peachlady, Your husband is the most sweetest guy I ever met with a great sense of humor. I love him to death! Don't worry I aren't stealing him away from you Lisa. :giggle:

Sweetheart said:

I agreed with you .. there is nothing wrong with the hocosope (sp) .. Just follow their heart and commuicate (sp), spend time hang something like that :)

Cheri said:
Sweetheart, Just ignore Miss Pinocchio she always so negative and has nothing positive to say. She is only trying to get you all wire up. Don't worry about her negative respond. ;) Just pretend she doesn't exit.

I noticed that she always so negative.. I wonder what happened to her brain geez. Good idea to thinking that she doesn't exit ;) LOL

shes one of those people who lieks to raise hell with the negative stuff... cuz it gives her attention she wants.. be careful of those type of people.. they can really make u pissed off over nothing

Cheri said:
Yes Peachlady, Your husband is the most sweetest guy I ever met with a great sense of humor. I love him to death! Don't worry I aren't stealing him away from you Lisa. :giggle:

:giggle: I know you do love my husband to death. I never worry about any ladies stealing him away cuz I know I have his heart 100%. :greddy: We both enjoyed visiting with you! :hug:

Back