Tongue Pierced

B

BostonIceFire

Hey..

I got my tongue pierced recent Tuesday. Man, it hurts for a moment but ever since, my tongue has been feeling numb and swollen. It's going down and now I am able to eat soft food and will be able to eat normally. I felt like I a baby all over again, trying to learn how to eat. What an experience.

Anyone want to share their experience with me?

How long before your tongue becomes healthy and normal again after pierced?

Done that. Been there.

when i got it, i cant eat the pizza and more.

Not till two weeks.... Later, i start not comfortable and decided to get it off about five months.

Oh really? A friend of mine had it for two years, could eat anything with it just fine. It was no problem for her. I guess it different among each individual who did it.

:ugh: I've thought about gettin one last year after I got my belly pierced. Several people told me that they had about at least 2 weeks swollen and unable to eat solid foods. I can't live w/o solid foods for 2 weeks! I have high metabolism and I get hungry easily! So, forget about it! lol

Stevey Boy.. I don't think so... ;)

Now last night I was able to eat chicken, carrots, dumplings.. it's not bad.. Even a few pieces of M&Ms...

I can move my tongue just fine.. It's not bad.

I have kissed a girl who have pierced in her tongue. I am not comfortable with it. :ugh:

I used to date a boy who had his tounge pierced.

OOOOooo so much fun. ;)

Ally- I couldn't see why not to get your done. I'm sure you would look good with it.

Last edited:
I love tongue piercing..... its good way to get people horny.... horny people lead to :boink: :boink: :boink:

Back