Tolerance for GLBT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hold my peace and no comment.

If we could all leave out the word "you" in our responses, this forum could become a calmer place.

Even though I would not live that lifestyle for myself
Um WHAT lifestyle? I simply happen to be sexually attracted to women. If I had a relationship with a woman, the ONLY difference between our relationship and a hetrosexual relationship,would be the fact that my hypothetical girlfriend and I have the same genitalia.
There's no homosexual lifestyle. A GLB person's lifestyle is as varied as a hetrosexual person's lifestyle. Are there GLB dumbasses who sleep with every and any person available? Sure......but there are also plenty of STRAIGHT folks who do that too!
I am a HUMAN who lives a HUMAN lifestyle!

I mean the lifestyle of living with another woman...there's no attraction in it to me. I wouldn't do that any more than a woman who is strictly lesbian (not bi) would want to sleep with a man.

Everyone has their opinions. In my opinion the bible
can not be trusted as the true word of God because in
my opinion the bible has on more than one occasion been
altered to suit the needs of those in charge.

People can argue my opinion until they are blue in the
face but in the end you need to ask yourself if you
believe the God that gave you free will is the same
God that would condem your choice of who you love.

bbnt said:
...you need to ask yourself if you
Free choice doesn't come without consequences.

:applause: :smash: Your view on bible is just about the same as my view. I do NOT believe that god actually tells man what to write down. I believe sometimes it is all man's mind. Some man can be Physco just like Osama Bin Laden, I feel sorry for those sucker follower who believes that the word coming out of Osama Bin Laden is really from Allah! MAJOR mistake of them!

I believe that the true intention of these bible were to get society back in control when King back then starting to lose control of them. So King uses priest and those wacko to "Prove the claim" That God is MAD at the society. Did it work back then? Most of the time yes. I have known some king used Solar Eclipse to threaten society that if they don't follow the king's order, he will ask God to take away the sun. True business those people fall for it! Nowadays, we all know that God have nothing to do with Solar Eclipse.

bbnt said:
Everyone has their opinions. In my opinion the bible
can not be trusted as the true word of God because in
my opinion the bible has on more than one occasion been
altered to suit the needs of those in charge.

People can argue my opinion until they are blue in the
face but in the end you need to ask yourself if you

That is very true! I have always believe in free choice. What matters the most is HOW do you use the Free Will?
I believe God gives us all the free choices, and that the consequences will always be the way what it goes around and comes back around. What it means is that we all know EVERYBODY have the free choices, so if I want other's free choice to treat me the way, THEREFORE I'd use my free choice to treat others just like what I wanted them to treat me back.

For example, if I decided to steal from a store, and that is MY free choice so I MUST expect somebody to steal something from me in return. So, my decision is based on wheather I want that consequences or not.

Reba said:

Reba said:

But the freedom to love who you chose should not

bbnt said:
But the freedom to love who you chose should not
Why not? Every other choice in life has consequences. Some good, some bad. Even deciding when to cross the street, or what to eat for lunch has consequences.

Reba said:
Why not? Every other choice in life has consequences. Some good, some bad. Even deciding when to cross the street, or what to eat for lunch has consequences.

There should be no negitive consequences by a loving
God for a persons choice about who they love.

EyesBlueDeaf said:
Heath, would you please stop posting this same old link over and over? I wonder how many time you posted?
FYI: I fight fiercely to proctect my LGBTQI community if someone speaks ill about us. Now Heath - ENOUGH!

:zzz:

C.C.Sinned said:
I find the lack of tolerance towards GLBT members of AD replusive.

Why can't bible thumpers so tolerance and compasion for the GLBT members of AD?

Well, I don't have a hammer to smash on their heads to smithereens. I don't need to TELL them REPEATLY if, I understand what the scriptures say about GLBT. It's their choice what kind of life they want to live.

Why can't they just mind their own buisness?

I do mind my own business after I shown the scriptures to them - not necessarily repeat. They know enough.

Isn't up to the individual to chose the path to follow and the way to live?

Well, God gave an individual a life and they are the ones who formed ( made ) their lives what they want it to be. That's their own makin'.
Isn't that why God gave humans "FREE WILL"?

God gave an individual a free will and it's their decision to live in SIN continually or not.

Why does my defending my GLBT friends turn into another member calling me a pansy?

I didn't say "pansy" to anyone.

After all doesn't the phrase "we are all children of God" mean anything?

Yes, the true believers are the children of God with all their minds, hearts and souls.

Lets discuss these questions on this thread

Hope things goes well this time. :)

I mean the lifestyle of living with another woman
So just SAY that being sexually attracted to a woman does nothing for you. Seriously.....it's not a lifestyle. Lifestyle is a way of living your life. Being attracted to women is only one part of my lifestyle.....undy now?

Heath said:
Hi Scott, This is a done deal. There is no need to brown-nose or beat around the bush about it. Thank you also, Please have a Merry Christmas and God Bless You !!!!

"Brown noser" pushed the button. The policy clearly states that personal attack is not allowed. You're banned for 2 days.

Thank you, LinuxGold... We deserve a break from Heath's lame biblethumpings. :thumb:

LinuxGold said:
"Brown noser" pushed the button. The policy clearly states that personal attack is not allowed. You're banned for 2 days.

:shock: I'm shock and speechless that you had to announced this in the open forum....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back