tinnitus?

I've had crazy tinnitus ALL day and it is not stopping for my bedtime. I have a radio station that sounds like it is in another room, but very, very loud. In my other ear I have firecrackers popping non stop and that horrific roar!!!!! Looks like another night with no sleep:-:)-(. I'm so sleepy.........

Sorry to hear that,
Yes our brains do funny things. whispers, bangs and pings and such are alot like when a person loses a limb and still feels pain-called ghost pains. Our brain starts to make up sounds because its losing or has lost the input from the outside world-it just makes stuff up. Tinnitus is considered a symptom of something else not the problem or the disease.

Great post and I so agree. I have some of the strangest tinnitus. I have posted some of what I get. I get basketball games, speeches, radios, firecrackers popping plus a ton more. I seldom get a full night sleep. If I get four hours straight, I'm lucky. Very hard to deal with ::( also I am totally deaf.

Hi I saw your thread about tinnitus, I've got bad today even my hearing is way down, sometimes its not the deafness that is so bad, its the endless noise. It can really annoying some days

For me stressfull events will increase the roaring and ringing, sometimes immediatly, and for a few days.

I've had crazy tinnitus ALL day and it is not stopping for my bedtime. I have a radio station that sounds like it is in another room, but very, very loud. In my other ear I have firecrackers popping non stop and that horrific roar!!!!! Looks like another night with no sleep:-:)-(. I'm so sleepy.........

I am deaf when I sleep because I cant wear hearing aids so for me-keeping the mind occupied with distractions in order to sleep is a must priority(TV, Lights, reading, scents etc,,,,. I think tinnitus itself can become stressfull and increase the roaring and ringing even more. Good luck with sleeping-I have a sleep study on the 28th to see if they can help me further.

It drives me crazy!! Ringing, strange high pinch whistle, robotics sound, computor sound.vibrations, and a strange loud water drip, sensative to any sound.

I also have tinnitus, very annoying. It's more of a high pitched buzz in my case. At times I think I hear the phone ring, it's not--and I can't hear our phone ring anyway...I haven't had the voices yet though.

To fall asleep I find I think about music lyrics and that helps occupy my mind without really having to think.

Its been suddenly much worse for me these past couple weeks. It's much louder and the tone changed. It's actually starting to drown out other sounds.

I try to keep my mind off it, but that is not easy at all.

Last edited:
Its been suddenly much worse for me these past couple weeks. It's much louder and the tone changed. It's actually starting to drown out other sounds.

I try to keep my mind off it, but that is not easy at all.

Are you extra stressed lately? That is often a trigger for tinnitus.

Are you extra stressed lately? That is often a trigger for tinnitus.

Yes, but mostly stressed over a few sudden symptoms I'm dealing with that came with the worsening of the tinnitus. (particularly dizziness and balance trouble that come and go, nausea from being dizzy) There is nothing like falling in to tables in public to cause stress!
Waiting for the doctor appointment is stressing me out.

Yes, but mostly stressed over a few sudden symptoms I'm dealing with that came with the worsening of the tinnitus. (particularly dizziness and balance trouble that come and go, nausea from being dizzy) There is nothing like falling in to tables in public to cause stress!
Waiting for the doctor appointment is stressing me out.

In the meanwhile you can try some motin sickness meds you can get at the store if you get the vertigo (read the instructions first). This is the same stuff people use to prevent sea\motion sickness and is available without a perscription. Ask the pharmacist if you have any questions.

Ask the pharmacist if you have any questions.
I did some research on them. Meclizine is preferred for chronic motion sickness. I talked to my pharmacist about it, and he got me a whole bottle full. However, if you have a severe episode, please take more frequent small doses. It can temporarily addle your mind if you take too much at a time.

I have it and I didn't use to notice it but its become and every day thing and it happeneda more then once a day its loud and it cancels out all other sound I use to get it in just my left ear but now its spread to both ears I'm scared

Posted from Alldeaf.com App for Android

My tinnitus has been way loud lately with all the different sounds it makes going strong. The way the mad secret science of the various governments of the world goes I wonder if we are the ones who are noticing some phenomena first.
I am not paranoid or very knowledgeable about that kind of thing but I know that they do have secret science going on. All manner of low to high frequency sound wave experiments and research for new waves altogether. Spooky stuff I try not to think about it. We are their innocent guinea pigs.

Back