Thyroid Disorders

Jiro - It is probably that some of our clothes are made in China. It seems that China wants to kill us secretly. :shrug: I was surprised to learn that a few wild fish packages that came from China in our food stores. :eek3:

I believe that you do not have a thyroid problem unless you have very poor exercise. If you do your exercises, then you will not have that problem. It is more likely that it has to do with poor food that you are eating. You always read the ingredients that you are not familiar with, then never buy them. I know it is hard, but you will find a way to get your life normal again.

Sugar is a big issue. You should avoid fake sugar like artificial sweetner or sweetner, Sucralose, Splenda, and sweet n low. Some of these names are on the ingredients that you have to watch out. In fact, these fake sugar AND diet food really make people fat due they are hungry for more food. Aspartame is the most damage of all in diet drink and food. The fake sugar has completely no nutrient in it, and it fools the brain for a sugar.

i.e. Sea salt and honey (converted sugar) are really safe. High Fruit Corn Syrup is very bad, and it is common in food products. Stevia sugar is good. You need Omega-3 because our brain contains Omega -3. Without Omega-3 in your brain, it won't function or become more sick.

You will get normal health in exact two weeks to eliminate the wrong food.

Back