This looks cool

soon... I will know how Han Solo felt at Hollow Moon :Ohno:

How do you Star Wars and Star Trek folks remember these things?

if you forget, Dark Vadar will choke you. and Q will agonize you for rest of your life.

Cause we're raised from the usa.. Look at Aghori :lol:

The thing looks pretty cool. I can read the concept art too.

China is on track on making the USA #2.

How will people in vehicles get to go left or right at intersections? :hmm:

Oh, my, we are getting into the future technology which will cost more money like almost close to billion dollars. The pictures look good to me, but I would rather be in the old ways which mean same old buses as usual. It would save the taxpayers so that they don't get broke. How in the world do countries can afford million and million dollars to pay for new technologies? I thought China is more into bikes than automobiles, but now I see there will be more cars than bikes. I don't know. :dunno:

Ya I don't see it being cost efficient but it looks cool and if we ever come up with a new energy source This would be awesome. Only place I think it could really work is on the interstate

it looks cool, but no way in hell would I want to get stuck driving under one of those buses. I'm a wussy driver as it is and driving next to huge trucks makes me anxious enough. ooo no thanks.

THis would not bother me..but I've seen a similar subway trains on roads and ppl think they can beat the train and turn left or right as the trains are in the middle...and some of the stops are just stop signs..so not only must you look out for cars on either side of u at a 4 point stop...but you have to look for a train coming behind you..there were ALOT of deahts and accidents because of this system..I can see this being a problem too...but maybe with lights and such like train crossings maybe it could work really well! we'll see...I'm interested in seeing how this pans out:)

I would not ride or drive under it. I am afraid of enclosed spaces.

How will people in vehicles get to go left or right at intersections? :hmm:

well the train wouldn't ride past the intersection lol

from what I see - it's a short train and it rides over cars on long stretch like highway/bridge/etc.

it looks cool, but no way in hell would I want to get stuck driving under one of those buses. I'm a wussy driver as it is and driving next to huge trucks makes me anxious enough. ooo no thanks.

just think of it as driving in tunnel or crossing the bridge

So it really is more like an electric train on tracks. Seems very innovative.

Ya I don't see it being cost efficient but it looks cool and if we ever come up with a new energy source This would be awesome. Only place I think it could really work is on the interstate

Yep, it does look cool. But I agree, too many practical difficulties to put it into use in the city.

Back