This is why i have no respect for law enforcement agencies.

ravensteve1961

Reaction score
Police are playing favorites. If youre rich and famous you wont be busted for failing to obey the flight attendant. If your poor and you dont put out the cigarette or act drunk or strange on an airplane when they land in the airport the cops will be waiting to arrest you for disorderly conduct or failing to obey a flight attendant. Now Lara Flynn Boyle is an actress she took her top and bra off on an flight and not one god damn police officer read her rights! Because shes rich n famous. Now suppose i took my pants off and a flight attendant told me put my pants back on or she said put out my cigarette and i said ,,I paid for my ticket and im damn well do as i please here. And guess what when the flight lands ill see two pigs will says sir will you put your hands behind your back,,Youre under arrest,, Thats why i dont like cops.
Lara Flynn Boyle flight nudity

post something worthwhile...

thats just something stupid to "have no respect for police" for. If it was an article of a police beating up a kid for no reason, then thats one thing...but just cuz an actress got nude doenst mean its the cops fault.

Im sure she got a verbal/written warning/citation

oh...and i work for the police by the way, thanks for no respect :D

Then why do they arest people for failing to obey a flight atendant? She got off the hook because shes rich and famous. Suppose britney spears told the flight attendant to fuck off ? Oh yeah cops wont arrest her because shes rich in famous. But if i tell the flight attendant to fuck off oh yeah theyre be waiting to bust me. Thats why i dont like them because they dont treat people equaly.They treat people differant by wealth.

it more of has to do w/ publicity.

if a police station arrests britney spears for saying fuck off, then they will have a worldwide outrage against the police station and cause more trouble than its worth.

yes its true that its not fair, but police stations do whats the best dicesion for every situation.

half of the time cops are in a high speed chase and let the guy go because its not always worth risking others lives. same idea here. its not worth the trouble that others might start trouble, if not a roit, in their town.

if you were arrested...nobody would start a roit for you ;)

Who would be the one pressing charges? The airline might not want that. The people in first class may not want that. No officers were there to observe the crime even though they believe it may have happened. For somebody who hates cops so much, you sure seem to want them in your business every inch of the way.

Looking at the story, this happened today. It doesn't mean she is in the free and clear yet anyway. I have an idea for you steve. Take a first class flight to London on the same airline. Strip naked and jump on a female passenger. Then you can sue the airline and retire someplace else.

Sometimes stars do get charged with stuff

2) Courtney Love keeps ping-ponging between brilliance and crazy behavior. The rock singer/actress currently faces 90 days to a year in jail, charged with being under the influence of a controlled substance, following her arrest this month outside the Los Angeles house of her manager and ex-boyfriend Jim Barber. At 39, she's not showing any signs of maturity tempering her turbulence. Yet, this is the same celebrity who initiated a stock-buying drive to cushion the financial blow of the 9/11 terror attacks before Wall Street reopened in 2001 -- the same woman who has mounted legal challenges over record royalties. But still, she's also the one who showed off her breasts in a transparent top at a charity performance in February, got in trouble for screaming obscenities at a flight attendant, etc., etc.,etc.

And This article are just a couple I've found while doing a quick google search.

Oh come on. Please ingore to the rich and famous ppl. We are equal no matter what? I have heard some actor or actress do get arrest for something that they broke the law. So let it go.

I used to work for the police Dept and thanks for your no respect to us.

now we have deaf people working for police station???? i thought deaf people not allowed to work in police station and since we dont join the army or Marines or Air Force like that then why deaf people joined police station anyway? That's not make sense to me. :confused:

Pomeranian??? What part of New Hampshire you come from??? I moved from Manchester, NH to Rochester New York. Do I know you or what?

RedWolf said:
now we have deaf people working for police station???? i thought deaf people not allowed to work in police station and since we dont join the army or Marines or Air Force like that then why deaf people joined police station anyway? That's not make sense to me. :confused:

yes can as a civilian employee not a sworn officer :D

Umm... I don't see anything in this article that mentions police or cops. :roll:

:gives:

RedWolf said:
I wish i can be a US marine. I wanna serve in iraq even im deaf. 150 years ago a few deaf people served in the confederate army. If i lived 150 years ago and deaf this would been me.
confed.jpg

confederates_the_Battle_of_Kennesaw_Mtn.jpg

VamPyroX said:
Umm... I don't see anything in this article that mentions police or cops. :roll:

:gives:

He cannot read. :laugh2:

I know I don't like that "PIG" comment, and I don't think Taylor would either. AND, Deaf people can work for the police department. You don't have to be a police officer to work for the police department. AND, I believe that a Deaf person CAN become a police officer, especially in places with high Deaf population. Just my opinion.

Hey ravensteve! Up to your usual idiocy?

No mention of the police in the article.

Hey, it's not even American! It's an airline that landed in London, England!

Dumbass. If you hate UK cops, why the heck post about it here?

prostock19 said:
I know I don't like that "PIG" comment, and I don't think Taylor would either. AND, Deaf people can work for the police department. You don't have to be a police officer to work for the police department. AND, I believe that a Deaf person CAN become a police officer, especially in places with high Deaf population. Just my opinion.

Is that right about Deaf people can be a police officer too when there is alot of Deaf population in the area? That is very interesting, I want to do that. ;) I too don't like it when people call cops "pigs" either. If it wasn't for Police people will go their way shooting everyone and children wouldn't be safe around drugs, rape, murder, or kidnapped.

RedWolf said:
deaf ppl can join the army, airforce, marnies, etc... in fact there's a deaf soilder.. but only thing u can't do is go to war.. just work in USA with the national guards

RedWolf said:

I as a deaf person used to work with court judicial system in nys for 9 yrs...I used to work for the police dept, juror's dept, and the family court as an Adm Assistant...it is alot of job duties for me to handle..I was told by police dept that I can't be a police officer in a highly deaf populated area however I can be a deaf translator (minimal sign language certified translator) to work with police dept...I rather not to do that kind of job because it is stressful job compared to my job position...LOL...I no longer work there in NYS judiical system due to work related injuries...

Dennis said:
Hey ravensteve! Up to your usual idiocy?

No mention of the police in the article.

Hey, it's not even American! It's an airline that landed in London, England!

Dumbass. If you hate UK cops, why the heck post about it here?

Lara Flynn Boyle isnt an american? :dunno:

Police officers don't play favorites...they make alot of arrest on celebrities for drugs/alcohol related...it varies from DWI to possession to drugs...lot of movie stars don't get away with DWI or drug related convictions...

Back