This is why i have no respect for law enforcement agencies.

But if i tell an airline attentant "" I paid my ticket so i can do what i damn well please.."" And when plane lands i see these guys.
_02-1ny-cops.jpg

Dennis said:
Hey ravensteve! Up to your usual idiocy?

No mention of the police in the article.

Hey, it's not even American! It's an airline that landed in London, England!

Dumbass. If you hate UK cops, why the heck post about it here?
Indeed.

Only God knows why ravensteve decides to blame cops for.... this thing-thingy. No, wait.. God probably does not even know why either.

Ravensteve --

Learn to accept in silence the minor aggravations, cultivate the gift of taciturnity, and consume your own smoke with an extra draft of hard work, so that those about you may not be annoyed with the dust and soot of your complaints. ~William Osler

EXTRODINARY COMMENT FLY! i like that! it sums it all! :applause: fly for a well thought out quote!

ravensteve1961 said:
But if i tell an airline attentant "" I paid my ticket so i can do what i damn well please.."" And when plane lands i see these guys.
_02-1ny-cops.jpg
you can do what you damn well please but don't overdo your right as other people have right not to see your wee wee thing on the plane so I think there are plenty of people who have concept what to do the right thing like dropping the pant in the bedroom with their lovers...

RedWolf said:
now we have deaf people working for police station???? i thought deaf people not allowed to work in police station and since we dont join the army or Marines or Air Force like that then why deaf people joined police station anyway? That's not make sense to me. :confused:

LOL I used to work for Department of Defense Police Dept as an office clerk. Was working there for 4 yrs til they close the buisness due to money. Yes deaf ppl can work at the police dept but not in the uniform. :D

Ha Ha Ha.....

I use to work for Police Criminal Unit for 5 years in London before married and move to live in Germany. I was Data Processor to work on criminals record.

Well, Every cops have different personalities.

Dennis said:
Hey ravensteve! Up to your usual idiocy?

No mention of the police in the article.

Hey, it's not even American! It's an airline that landed in London, England!

Dumbass. If you hate UK cops, why the heck post about it here?
Exactly my point. It's like he's just posting something and hoping that we are dumb enough not to read it and believe him enough to think that it's all because of the cops. :roll:

Magatsu said:
Indeed.

Only God knows why ravensteve decides to blame cops for.... this thing-thingy. No, wait.. God probably does not even know why either.

Female cops have no sympathy for him when they gave him speed tickets ! Raven has been
icon_wink2.gif
flirt those females...

VamPyroX said:
Exactly my point. It's like he's just posting something and hoping that we are dumb enough not to read it and believe him enough to think that it's all because of the cops. :roll:

LOL ! Exactly Ravensteve has the knack
knowing how to make them look so dumb haha.... :laugh2:

ravensteve1961 said:
I wish i can be a US marine. I wanna serve in iraq even im deaf. 150 years ago a few deaf people served in the confederate army. If i lived 150 years ago and deaf this would been me.
confed.jpg

confederates_the_Battle_of_Kennesaw_Mtn.jpg
I can imagine you going to war in the Civil War.

*first shot rings out*

Commander: Okay everyone, charge!

*commander looks back and sees one man lying down... it's ravensteve1961*

Commander: Now, I see where the first shot went!

Oh yeah? how u gonna keep from getting killed?
also...who u gonna call if you need help like if someone burglarized your house, vandalize or stole your car, or even worse tried to kill you? mmm?
since you dont have any respect for the police......

ravensteve1961 said:
Naw i wouldnt be the first one killed in the war. Id be a smart soldier.
Not with the posts you keep making. With the way you talk, your general will probably be too confused to understand what you really want. ;)

In fact, I think the general will probably just shoot you since you ramble on and on about who to blame instead of shutting up and doing your job! ;)

Defee said:
Oh yeah? how u gonna keep from getting killed?
also...who u gonna call if you need help like if someone burglarized your house, vandalize or stole your car, or even worse tried to kill you? mmm?
since you dont have any respect for the police......
Yeah, his place gets robbed...

The police arrive...

They look at him...

"Hey, isn't this the guy who bad-mouthed us last week? Never mind then..."

They walk away and enjoy their donuts. ;)

VamPyroX said:

The police arrive...

They look at him...

ROFL! Good one Vampy. :thumb:

VamPyroX said:

The police arrive...

They look at him...

:rofl: ..darn right!!

VamPyroX said:

The police arrive...

They look at him...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Really good one!

Back