This is why i have no respect for law enforcement agencies.

VamPyroX said:
Not with the posts you keep making. With the way you talk, your general will probably be too confused to understand what you really want. ;)

In fact, I think the general will probably just shoot you since you ramble on and on about who to blame instead of shutting up and doing your job! ;)

:gpost:

And this guy shot santa claus.
30-bunnell.jpg

This santa.
film-1953.jpeg

omg, this thread is still alive and ravensteve is still trying to prove his point?

blaming US cops because of what happened in another country?
blaming cops because a cop shot "bad stanta" in a movie?
next thing you know he's going to blame cops because they make him pull to right when passing by with lights on.

:sure: :dunno: :thumbd:

Cjanik said:
omg, this thread is still alive and ravensteve is still trying to prove his point?

blaming US cops because of what happened in another country?
blaming cops because a cop shot "bad stanta" in a movie?
next thing you know he's going to blame cops because they make him pull to right when passing by with lights on.

:sure: :dunno: :thumbd:

Actually, he already blames us for everything....

Defee said:
accck! dont give him any asprins! it will make his condition worser! :eek2:

dont worry, I gave him that the one i injected alot of diphenhyrarnine (sleeping pill) in it..
:rofl:

Cops are fearing their life daily and many of them lost their lives to the bad man. They turned mean sometime, I don't blame them for that.
Raven, you should yell at our lawmakers for making the rules and decide what it is best for you and us.

jazzy said:
Cops are fearing their life daily and many of them lost their lives to the bad man. They turned mean sometime, I don't blame them for that.
Raven, you should yell at our lawmakers for making the rules and decide what it is best for you and us.
And if i yell at them it goes right back to the pigs again. Theyre nothing more like knights who serve the KING! That all they are serve and protect the KING nobody else. If you dont belive me look what kind of protection george bush has. Look what kind of protection your mayor and governor gets. Thats right the pigs SERVE THE KING!!! but i never get that kind of protection.

ravensteve1961 said:
And if i yell at them it goes right back to the pigs again. Theyre nothing more like knights who serve the KING! That all they are serve and protect the KING nobody else. If you dont belive me look what kind of protection george bush has. Look what kind of protection your mayor and governor gets. Thats right the pigs SERVE THE KING!!! but i never get that kind of protection.

You want protection then protect yourself and leave the cops out.

ok then YOU pay the cops for their time wasted with u 24/7 Ravensteve :roll:

Off your meds again, Steve?

Lessee...

If I was your psychiatrist (and thank god, I'm not), I'd put you on:

Zyprexa
Prozac
Xanax.

Reason:

The zyprexa will calm those voices in your head, and level out your mood. Prozac will make you become less depressed and stop bitching to us about every damn thing you're deluded mind thinks of. And, xanax will calm your nerves and, if we're lucky, put your ass to sleep giving the rest of us a break from your rantings!

Oceanbreeze said:
Off your meds again, Steve?

Lessee...

If I was your psychiatrist (and thank god, I'm not), I'd put you on:

Zyprexa
Prozac
Xanax.

Reason:

The zyprexa will calm those voices in your head, and level out your mood. Prozac will make you become less depressed and stop bitching to us about every damn thing you're deluded mind thinks of. And, xanax will calm your nerves and, if we're lucky, put your ass to sleep giving the rest of us a break from your rantings!

WHOA!! :rofl:

Back