This is for Hearing aid users! Stay out of it CIers !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweetmind,

Don't be idiot.

I am talking about my hearing aid with is entirely different than yours! I have different hearing loss than yours. I am severe-profound deaf. 70dB in low freq to 120dB in high freq. so with my ha I hear differently than you. So, I hear those sounds differently than what you heard. so everyone hear differently with hearing aid. When I wear my HA, I hear at 50dB to 70dB level that means I can't hear the vowels clearly or enough. I can't hear the bird. I am talking about ME. not you! see the difference!

Your post in Cheri's thread was removed because you were "trolling" and your post in her thread was irrelevant. in essence, you were thrashing her thread and you are not CI users so you don't need to act like a troll in her thread.

deafdyke said:
Wait a sec.....Sweetmind, are you trying to say that an implant won't always make a deaf child functionally hoh? If so, I do agree with that. Quite a lot of the results haven't been broken down adaquatly. I think if functionally hoh with CIers were broken down by etoloigy, how long deaf etc.....
It does seem that the kids who don't become hoh with CI, a large percentage are kids who have been deaf since birth or conception. Oh, and while neecy isn't a classic childhood case, she still is Deaf...please stop playing the Deafer then thou game. Yeah, there are dumbass oralists who are so dman high and mighty b/c they think they are more educated then Deafies.....but most orally trained kids deserve the chance to be Deaf too!

Smile! Thank you so much deafdyke.. You got that answer..

Sweetmind said:
Smile! Thank you so much deafdyke.. You got that answer..

Sweetmind, are you profound deaf?

Boult said:
Sweetmind,

Don't be idiot.

I am talking about my hearing aid with is entirely different than yours! I have different hearing loss than yours. I am severe-profound deaf. 70dB in low freq to 120dB in high freq. so with my ha I hear differently than you. So, I hear those sounds differently than what you heard. so everyone hear differently with hearing aid. When I wear my HA, I hear at 50dB to 70dB level that means I can't hear the vowels clearly or enough. I can't hear the bird. I am talking about ME. not you! see the difference!

Your post in Cheri's thread was removed because you were "trolling" and your post in her thread was irrelevant. in essence, you were thrashing her thread and you are not CI users so you don't need to act like a troll in her thread.

NO I wasnt being rude at all and stop lying. please. I was not allowed to reply that I dont agree with ya.. I got removed by moderator. Now you are able to come in my topic.. then double standards if you are not removed.

Thank you for being bigotry attitude... Nothing new from you.. I dont trust you because you are making a big scene all along.. You are being very double standards. I simply dont trust you.

You have been harrassed me all along that shows a lot more than you realize.. I thank you for it. ;)

neecy said:
Why are you quoting something out of context? The quote you have here was in response to something ENTIRELY about CI's and yet you are demanding that nobody talk about CI's in this thread??? Cheri asked people "I would like to know after your activated, What sounds have you heard from that day on and forward?" and above you have Boult's response. How on EARTH do you rationalize taking a quote about something somebody with a CI experienced and turning it against them???? That's entirely asinine!

Tho I'm sure he'll find this topic, I private messaged boult to let him know he's been invited to comment on sm's newest thread against ci's. It is only fair that if she's going to take a direct quote from him that he get to reply. right? :dunno:

Oh and I guess I can 'techniquely' post to this topic since I still use a HA in my right ear? :doh: :rofl:

Sweetmind said:
You have been harrassed me all along that shows a lot more than you realize.. I thank you for it. ;)

It's more like you're always harassing others than others are harassing you. :ugh2:

Its like a train wreck, people.

You know it's going to be messy,

But you still can't help but watch.

Sweetmind

Are you profound deaf?

neecy said:
Its like a train wreck, people.

You know it's going to be messy,

But you still can't help but watch.

:Ohno: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Sweetmind said:
NEECY!!! You are CI users then stay out of it.. I ll see if moderator is gonna to remove you if not then it s double standards .

Hey Neecy, do you still have an old HA laying around there somewhere? If so stick it in your ear so you can comment on sm's thread on a 'techniquality' (even tho when she quoted boult she threw out her right to have no ci's comment in this topic) . :whistle: :whistle: :angel: :popcorn:

jag said:
Hey Neecy, do you still have an old HA laying around there somewhere? If so stick it in your ear so you can comment on sm's thread on a 'techniquality' (even tho when she quoted boult she threw out her right to have no ci's comment in this topic) . :whistle: :whistle: :angel: :popcorn:

Actually I was JUST thinking that!! I still have my HA for my left ear!

There...its in now..so technically (according to SM) I can now "participate" fully? *wink*

volcomskatz said:
Sweetmind, are you profound deaf?

You need to work on reading skills.. I encouraged you to read it slowly and trying to understand what I said.. if not then you know where to reach me. I ll be glad to help you out somehow if you let me. You need to read it careful.. I dont have to answer your question since you are an adult now. ;) I noticed many deaf oralist or oralism dont have a good reading skills that is a real problem for many d/Deaf children all along. They forced us to listen and lipreading that miss out too much. ;)

I do not believe anyone have the right to force d/Deaf children to be a hearing.. thats when the problem started from there. Thats why I stand up for Deaf children s right to have BI BI languages so that way they can have a good practice with reading skills and have the writing skills with their own true inner souls not by hearing s true inner souls. ;)

However you are not the only one who needs to have the reading skills. Those people need to read it careful before they attack me. That 's the problem.. They are being too defensive so I must have done something right all along. ;) They want me to shut up and not to tell the truth.. So they think they can namecalling me all along.. It s proven from Oralism /CI radical s attitude toward us d/Deaf people.

Thanks! ;)
Sweetmind

neecy said:
Actually I was JUST thinking that!! I still have my HA for my left ear!

There...its in now..so technically (according to SM) I can now "participate" fully? *wink*

LOL, very clever!

Sweetmind said:
You need to work on reading skills.. I encouraged you to read it slowly and trying to understand what I said.. if not then you know where to reach me. I ll be glad to help you out somehow if you let me. You need to read it careful.. I dont have to answer your question since you are an adult now. ;)

However you are not the only one who needs to have the reading skills. Those people need to read it careful before they attack me. That 's the problem.. They are being too defensive so I must have done something right all along. ;) They want me to shut up and not to tell the truth.. So they think they can namecalling me all along.. It s proven from Oralism /CI radical s attitude toward us d/Deaf people.

Thanks! ;)
Sweetmind

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

You are start rude about our intelligence, also you don't answer at first place too. :mad:

Sweetmind, you don't write either pure ASL or English.
You just mix the two together,
and I am not the only one that can't figure out what the heck are you trying to say.
Most people just guess, some who know you personally can understand you but it's only a few of them.

Fuzzy

Uh-oh..

Those people need to read it careful before they attack me. That 's the problem..

Again, the problem is your complicated English- neither fully ASL nor English.

Volcomskatz has asked you a simple question- was it too hard to just say YES?

before you start patronizing him or anybody else - YOU should read carefully what others write to you. because, lady, YOU understand very little.

Fuzzy

volcomskatz said:

You are start rude about our intelligence, also you don't answer at first place too. :mad:

Nope thats not what I am trying to do to you. I am helping you and telling you the truth what I have seen you all along. The reason is that I dont want you make out like a fool. I care about you.

LOOK at audio fuzzy/ neecy, boult, and many other CIers and Radical people are using their excuses against us and our deafness ..Thats what Oralism professional keep saying that CI is the answer to help them success which is full of it.

It s not our d/Deaf people s fault for not having the good reading skills or writing skills because we were forced to hear and speak only for many years and years.. Thats why d/Deaf children are their delaying languages while they do not use ASL or have a good true communication at home from the start. It s not their faults since oralism teachers are not doing a great job for us and our education all along..

I was forced to listen those device that my parents think that I can hear everything and keep up my orally speaking. That s real hurtful of d/Deaf children to be isolated all along at home..

DEVICES is not the answer for us to be successful with our English written.. It s all about READING from early age that it will help us to have a better English written as I strongly believe. It has nothing to do with our deaf ears. So be it! I had taught my daughters at age one.. They read the books on their own at age three.. The reason i dont want them to go through what I went through..

It snt our faults but they blamed, degraded, insulted, and cruel toward many d/Deaf people all along..

So therefore they are no better than others. ;)

Have a good night! ;)
Sweetmind

volcomskatz said:

here is what she stated in her first post: I can see this is very double standards from CI Radicals because I can hear with all that sounds that is no difference from them. Jeez! The sounds is not that important for me . It has nothing to do with educational for us to listen with HA devices. I born deaf with profoundly deaf. So there! :end quote

It would have just been nicer if she'd have either answered yes or given you an idea where she stated the information. Hope this helped. :)

I had a good retort written out about her quote that we spout nothing but lies about our CI's but you know what? Its not worth it - because she won't even read anything that contradicts her beliefs, regardless whether they are factual or exist only in her mind.

It reminds me of an old quote.

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't force it to drink"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back