This is for Hearing aid users! Stay out of it CIers !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cloggy said:
Sweetmind... You started the topic with CI-related information. So, this topic is definitely CI-related....
Deal with it.

you need to reread Sweetmind s topic .... she demanded to keep CI'ers out of her thread....

SxyPorkie

SxyPorkie said:
you need to reread Sweetmind s topic .... she demanded to keep CI'ers out of her thread....

SxyPorkie
SexyPorkie... So nice of you to step if for Sweetmind. I'm sure she'll give you a lolliepop.

Oh, FYI, I don't wear CI.

Sweetmind started the topic with a quote regarding CI from someone wearing CI, so no matter what she says in the topic.... this topic is CI-related.

Now, go and play...

Cloggy said:
SexyPorkie... So nice of you to step if for Sweetmind. I'm sure she'll give you a lolliepop.

Oh, FYI, I don't wear CI.

Sweetmind started the topic with a quote regarding CI from someone wearing CI, so no matter what she says in the topic.... this topic is CI-related.

Now, go and play...

Very funny you are!! I know you are not CI'er... but your little beautiful girl does have two...

Thanks!!
SxyPorkie

LuciaDisturbed said:
:rofl: so true!

Popcorn, anyone? :popcorn:

oooh!! ME!! :lol:

I'm hearing, and I can't believe the things Sweetmind is saying. People think, "Oh, you're hearing..HOW CAN you possibly understand this.." My answer:

I don't have to. I know bull when I see it!

Anyone with half a brain cell realizes that hearing loss is some what relative. Each person IS different, because, they hear at different levels. I'm HEARING and I get this! Some will hear really well with an HA. Others won't hear a lick. Some will do really well with a CI. Others won't get any benefit at all. It really depends on how much hearing one has, and how much residual hearing one has.

Also, Sweetmind...In your other thread, it REALLY looked like you were speaking against any deaf person who wears ANY devices! So, you're really saying, if you use a device at ALL (be it HA or CI), you will look down upon that person for not being "legally deaf", as you call it.

That's discrimination, my friend. You're discriminating against your own culture.

Get a clue, dear. It's you that needs one. Not those who have a CI or HA.

Sigh!! I am getting tired of seeing same arguments over and over in AD. When I first joined AD it was fun but now I am not seeing much fun in here :( If you can ignore whatever posts you don't like then don't bother with replying back. It can make things worse and worse. Can't you all stop "feeding the trolls"?

Sweetmind is just take care of me because I was just nothing to with her though, also she acts like mom-related at me and ask me to work on my reading skills then it's so rude to say like that. She was worried about me because she's afraid when I'm going join CI-infested thread, or become positive toward to CI or whatever. I have admit that she seems weird to me and asked me if I can hear from airplane with HA, or also test about my sounds with HA. She want me to wear HA for good, also I think she want Boult, Neecy, Cloggy's daughter, LuciaDisturbed, LinuxGold, Audiofuzzy, ButterflyGirl and Volcomskatz to wear HA everyday instead of wear CI.

This thread is getting more hilarious and she have no sense about it. :lol:

*stepping in* **shrugs**

Mod Note:

Thread's closed--getting pointless and serves no good purposes whatsoever...yea, I may be an 'oralist', yet, take out the HA, I'm 'deaf'. The 'point' is..this thread isn't helping 'us' all together as a community.

~RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back