Thinking about Gallaudet next year...

Yup, it is dishonest to argue about college that never went before, in my opinion and I never went to RIT/NTID before, so not going to argue to favor or against for RIT/NTID until I become student, however I could state about concern or questionnaire so students can feel free to answer.

I have fun time with Gallaudet but my medical condition prevented me from continuing the Gallaudet, so I was expected to graduate. :(

Right. I am not the type of person to tell anyone about how NTID or RIT or any other colleges. if they know what they are looking for, then they can research for themselves for their majors. For Gallaudet, From my own experience, I learned a greatl deal about the leadership, networking and interacting with peeps . I had several internships. I have not experience with grad student at gally yet but I would like to. I have a job, and family.

Last edited by a moderator:
The universities have scandal and many problems, since Gallaudet isn't alone to have those situation (See Penn State), so any scandal or problem can occur in anytime.

What about Penn State? My uncle went to that school.

:cool2: But keep in mind that just because a topic may be political, that doesn't mean that a person is commenting from that perspective.

In fact, arguing from the perspective you are suggesting would be counter to opinions I have expressed here in the past. Namely, that I LIKE public transportation.

I'm not saying that you are anti-public transportation movement, however the view about make area worse is side vs. side, so it is about argument for and against. The metro station around Gallaudet isn't concerned to many neighborhood, so there are many metro stations in good neighborhood over DC metro.

I'm not saying that you are anti-public transportation movement, however the view about make area worse is side vs. side, so it is about argument for and against. The metro station around Gallaudet isn't concerned to many neighborhood, so there are many metro stations in good neighborhood over DC metro.

Moving on. :)

Right. I am not the type of person to tell anyone about how NTID or RIT or any other colleges. if they know what they are looking for, then they can research for themselves for their majors. For Gallaudet, From my own experience, I learned a greatl deal about the leadership, networking and interacting with peeps . I had several internships. I have not experience with grad student at gally yet but I would like to. I have a job, and family.

I am glad it worked out for you. Sadly I have spoken to many students in the last few months who are really unhappy with the quality of the education and staff there. Most blame the leadership at the school. As I said in an earlier post, I think the McCaskill situation revealed many underlying problems at the school. I personally find it sad that a school with such a proud history has come to this.

What about Penn State? My uncle went to that school.

It was a sex scandal centered around the football team. Nothing to do with the quality of education at the school.

It was a sex scandal centered around the football team. Nothing to do with the quality of education at the school.

It already ruined the reputation of this university.

Even, McCaskill situation are not related to quality of education, though.

It already ruined the reputation of this university.

Even, McCaskill situation are not related to quality of education, though.

I disagree. We will have to agree to disagree and move on.

I disagree. We will have to agree to disagree and move on.

Ok but oh well.

I posted the news about McCaskill returned to work and the situation with her isn't scandal to me, so it wasn't very big deal.

Whoa... even Penn State football records are removed from NCAA.

Nothing new. Catholic sex scandals and abuses and all that just disgusted me.

Whoa... even Penn State football records are removed from NCAA.

Nothing new. Catholic sex scandals and abuses and all that just disgusted me.

yes. the plaque. statue. everything. all removed and deleted.

yes. the plaque. statue. everything. all removed and deleted.

Probably a good thing, it should give the program a fresh start. Sad for the student athletes who worked so hard to achieve those records and were not a part of the scandal.

If scandal was issue at Gallaudet so the president, administrative staffs or professors will resign from job and the university may face the questions from the congress or Department of Education.

It hadn't happened, except for 2006 but resolved.

I am glad it worked out for you. Sadly I have spoken to many students in the last few months who are really unhappy with the quality of the education and staff there. Most blame the leadership at the school. As I said in an earlier post, I think the McCaskill situation revealed many underlying problems at the school. I personally find it sad that a school with such a proud history has come to this.

I am sure some of them are not happy. so how did you communicate with them? I thought you didn't know ASL. if I am not mistaken???

I am sure some of them are not happy. so how did you communicate with them? I thought you didn't know ASL. if I am not mistaken???

Email, text and p/p.

It is a tough situation. I mean, they have school pride just like everyone else. Everyone, including me, wants what is best for students.

Back