The Xbox 360 Forum: News and Updates

Yep it is obviously a rip off. Microsoft only wanted us to pay more for the 120GB Hard drive that has the transfer cable.

The 60GB hard drive bundle includes the headset and the ethernet cable...seriously who needs a fucking ethernet cable? It can still be bought seperately and they are a hella lot cheaper.

What a brillant plan, Microsoft. :roll:

I'm still not going to pay $150 for the 120GB anyway.

Whoa, thanks for the link, Pacman. I remeber it being 180, but with itbeing ONLY 150, 50 more than the 60gb, I think I'll opt for that instead. Steel, the 60gb is marketed in mind of Core owners, so that may explain why there isn't a transfer cable. Microsoft also probably wanted to save $5 on production too, lol.

Try configuring your xbox using window media center, and see if you can adjust by transferring your memory. I know it can be possible, anything is possible.

I'm still not going to pay $150 for the 120GB anyway.

I don't think Microsoft will go down in price for a long time, with the 60GB at $100. One noticeable difference so far is that my XBLA games load almost instanteously, as opposed to 30+ seconds to load in the games section of my dashboard. I think I will feel the difference of a 120GB when the update comes november 19, but probably not too much.

Whoa, thanks for the link, Pacman. I remeber it being 180, but with itbeing ONLY 150, 50 more than the 60gb, I think I'll opt for that instead. Steel, the 60gb is marketed in mind of Core owners, so that may explain why there isn't a transfer cable. Microsoft also probably wanted to save $5 on production too, lol.

The Core version was a very stupid idea at the begining. Obviously when you buy an Xbox360 you NEED an hard drive to save data thru games and xbox live with download content. Core is completely useless and they should've discontinued them and stay on with other versions that has the hard drive included. At least Sony didnt release a PS3 that lacks the hard drive.

Microsoft made a big mistake when it comes to consoles with and without hard drives making it more difficult for the company and the costumers.

Starting next generation, they BETTER stick to one console that has the hard drive included.

Alot of Xbox owners are very disappointed with the 60GB bundle idea lacking the transfer cable, as they feel they are being forced to buy the 120GB hard drive instead.

Mircosoft dont really seem to show much respect to the gamers that much anymore.

I've tried the Sonic Unleashed demo on Xbox live...of course, I have to say that level is pretty impressive...brings back the old feelings of the orginal Sonic Adventure during the good ol' Dreamcast days...Sonic is faster, wilder, and definetly out of control. He is the true definiton of speed.

However, I have not played the "night time" levels where Sonic morph into a "werehog" :roll: thou I have heard Sonic as the werehog definetly suck balls, which is not very surprising. If Sega has NOT put in Sonic as the werehog, it proably would've saved the company by brining Sonic the way he is SUPPOSED to be. He is all about SPEED.

They were pretty close, but didnt make the cut so...Sega failed again. Perhas Sega should become the offical seal of epic fail in videogames.

Back