The Xbox 360 Forum: News and Updates

Update: XBOX 360 support any and all USB storage soon!

Many rumors around the internet that is true!

500x4463367885ac9237e73.jpg
the xbox 360 would be adding support of mass storage devices for items like profiles and saved games. Today, microsoft confirmed the update will arrive on april 6th.

360-usable partitions will be limited to 16gb. So if you have a 1tb drive, that's all fine and dandy. But don't expect to fill the whole thing with dlc.

However, the system will support multiple 16gb drives—up to two at once, actually—meaning you can actually save a maximum of 32gb to connected external devices.
Via~Major Nelson...

Microsoft beats Intel & AMD!

Microsoft beats Intel, AMD to market with CPU/GPU combo chip-

x360soc-thumb-640xauto-15936.png

Microsoft's Xbox team unveiled details of the system-on-a-chip (SoC) that powers the newer, slimmer Xbox 360 250GB model. Produced on the IBM/GlobalFoundries 45nm process, it's fair to say that the new SoC (pictured above) is the first mass-market, desktop-class processor to combine a CPU, GPU, memory, and I/O logic onto a single piece of silicon. The goal of the consolidation was, of course, to lower the cost of making the console by reducing the number of different chips needed for the system, shrinking the motherboard, and reducing the number of expensive fans and heatsinks.

Read more

MS uses IBM for CPU and ATI for graphic, that how MS made both into combined.
Yes ofc you are right.. but article said on specfied market, MSFT's combo chip beat both intel and amd on sale.. I could be wrong.. :P

Liquid Cooled PC w/ X360 Inside

Do you believe this?

If you wanted this so badly, They will cost you $7,669! :eek3:

I would buy RV trailer or go on my vacation for new Zealand and Australia .. :P

The world's first Halo Reach review has landed - with respected US mag Game Informer giving the Bungie game a whopping 95 per cent score.

The mag calls the title - which is released worldwide on Tuesday - "the true follow up to Halo 3".
SOURCE

Steve Ballemr himself says on modern warfare 2: 'they've sold certainly more than I'd like them to have sold'! But My predict: Halo reach wont beats modern warfare 2's new record sold!

Halo: Reach Drums Up $200 Million In Day-One Sales

Halo: Reach hit global sales of over $200 million on its first day, Microsoft revealed in its Tokyo Game Show presentation -- a bigger day-one haul than Halo 3's $170 million. The game's also been "breaking the franchise record" held by Halo 3 for Xbox Live play, Microsoft corporate vice president Phil Spencer said.
Source -
Seee, see that I've told you in my previous post#207!-- HALO REACH had FAILED to surpass Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2's new record for best selling games.... Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is stll RECORDED in the Guiness World Records..

Back