The Xbox 360 Forum: News and Updates

I like jasper xbox 360, never been problem since almost a year now. I put my old wheelchair front caster hubs under my jasper box to keep cooling, it's about 2 3/4 inches between the surface and xbox, keep 1 feet away from the heat sources. Never use enclosed shelves :)

Only way is take your chainsaw to cut it off. :hmm: :laugh2: Just kidding, just kidding. :rofl:

Here's your tutorial:
How to open/dissassemble a 360 case

:rofl2:

Josh B and Highlander, :ty: !!

Look like snap on and off toys. I'll follow the instruction on how to do it. That's why I don't know where to start with. Now it's faceplate go first then rest of disassembly. I do use old Credit Card or thin plastic card trick to pop things off. Gladly I have Torx on hand to remove 4 bolts.

Catty

Finally got the new X-Box 360 Elite.

Add me, My new GT name: GothicRodwe

Does anyone have experience with rrod (red ring of death) I havent got rrod since I own xbox 360 PRO like 3 month ago. Maybe my xbox 360 is jasper model?:hmm:

I had it twice. Alot of other ADers here had experienced it as well so it's not much of a surprise...I just hope it won't happen again but seriously, I think it's safe to say they should redesign the console.

<--back on the 360, this time a new Jasper chip Elite. My PS3 is pretty much going to need a new BD-ROM laser and I aint trading it in cause of its PS2 chips inside.

A week with the 360 Elite was pretty good compared to the week with my last 360 Premium that loved to eat discs even though I never moved it with a disc inside it. However I have taken precautions like using the controller to open the disc tray and being sooo careful about placing the discs on the tray.

<--back on the 360, this time a new Jasper chip Elite. My PS3 is pretty much going to need a new BD-ROM laser and I aint trading it in cause of its PS2 chips inside.

A week with the 360 Elite was pretty good compared to the week with my last 360 Premium that loved to eat discs even though I never moved it with a disc inside it. However I have taken precautions like using the controller to open the disc tray and being sooo careful about placing the discs on the tray.

I had Xbox 360 motherboard replaced after got RROD in 2008 so never got any issue after that so not interest to buy other Xbox 360 due DRM issue with save games and DLC.

I have hit eject on Xbox 360 so numerous and it don't cause any wrong with it.

Thrill news!:

if you haven't heard the latest rumor around the internets that is...the Xbox 360 will soon enable the regular USB drive for game saves ??

and

The fact that for the first time the console combines the CPU and the GPU in a single chip. Oh, and it's small.

kotchip.jpg

X360 Valhalla Mainboard map:
360mbbenheck.jpg

Source 1 & Source 2, there you go..

If you ask me...it is highly about time they redesign the xbox360...hoping the new hardware will be much improved than the original hardware.

Anyone playing HALO 3?! I am so curious if anyone play, I am pretty good at it and I played everyday!

Gametag green lungs 09 for HALO only if anyone wanna play together such as double team match or whatever

Anyone playing HALO 3?! I am so curious if anyone play, I am pretty good at it and I played everyday!

Gametag green lungs 09 for HALO only if anyone wanna play together such as double team match or whatever

Not interested anymore because I lost my save games after changed the gamertag due DRM.

I'm pissed at MS for really.

DRM what is that?

how did it happen, man?

Yup, if you change the gamertag so some games has DRM (aka encrypted saves) on save games so you could lose if you change the gamertag or have console repaired or replacement due RROD.

After had gamertag changed and console repaired (Just replace the motherboard) so I cannot load Halo 3 saves anymore, that pissed me off so can't think about blame on gamertag change or console replacement/repaired.

I wish that Halo 3 is port to PC so no more save game loss due you can back up and bypass to get work if loss occur.

I dislike Halo 3 because when I carrying the flag and one of my team betray me and took the flag because he wants to score instead me. :roll:

I dislike Halo 3 because when I carrying the flag and one of my team betray me and took the flag because he wants to score instead me. :roll:

I dislike the same thing but I tend to play ranked instead of social because social tend betray while ranked is not.

cant wait for Halo : Reach :)

My... god... I can't wait for this too! I bet it will more awesome ever! U playing halo 3? I used have ODST but sadly, someone stole it so I decided to not bother to buy until I move to West Virginia next month. I love ODST because of firefighter!

Finally, the M$ would update the xbox system on april 6th would have newly USB can do up to 16 GB for stored games and etc.. That I plan to get 16 GB USB flashdrive. ScanDisk Cruzer would be best recommend compatiblity with xbox 360.

They stop selling the memory cards anymore. Last time I went to GameStop store, Memory cards seem gone or pulled from the shelves.

Back