The Xbox 360 Forum: News and Updates

UPDATE: Solid Snake is NOT coming to Xbox360. He is no match for Master Chief.

Instead he is going to ipod and iphone.

What a waste :roll: and I thought it was really going to be an all new Metal Gear Solid game for the different console but...whatever lol.

I dont even like ipod and iphone.

Metal Gear Solid touches iPhone, iPod - News at GameSpot

Oh damn, I don't like to play games on iPod Touch or iPhone.

I wish would be solid snake for Xbox 360.

Just honest with you MGS4 is boring and harder when I try to beat at the ending in the giant boat and I failed so I fuck it and sold it.

Just honest with you MGS4 is boring and harder when I try to beat at the ending in the giant boat and I failed so I fuck it and sold it.

...on what difficulity? I beat the game on solid normal and just defeated Liquid Ocelot just once. :/

Oh really, Do you like MGS4 online?

I remember I was on normal. not sure.

I see...well You made it this far and just sold it. :(

I'm pretty sure you would find a way to defeat the final boss somehow since you made it this far to the ending of the battle.

At least normal is better than hard.

Good news for SDTV owners.

Rare Patches Banjo-Kazooie Text for SDTVs: News from 1UP.com

But seriously...if you own an LCD monitor that has VGA input, I would highly recommend you using VGA cable for your Xbox360 so you will not have to complain about having the difficulity of reading subtitles on such games as Banjo Kazooie : Nuts and Bolts and Dead Rising. Obviously these games are made for HD viewing so...either get the HDTV or use the VGA cable on ur monitor. Your choice.

I can't find thread "what game did you purchase recently" or something like that so I posted in here.

New Xbox360 arcade game "Dash of Destruction" FULL GAME for free. It's fun to play

I can't find thread "what game did you purchase recently" or something like that so I posted in here.

New Xbox360 arcade game "Dash of Destruction" FULL GAME for free. It's fun to play

I found it and bumped it.

Why?? I'm just wonders.

Honestly, I dont know.

But if you notice it this way...alot of Xbox games seem cheaper than PS2 games and more PS2s are sold more than the orginal Xboxs were. (obviously)

So, that being said, it seems that Xbox games arent sold well as the PS2 games were after the Xbox was discontinued afew years ago.

So that could be why...who knows.

Back