The Xbox 360 Forum: News and Updates

Whatdidya know? I got a Xbox 360 Elite with 120 Gb :D

Wow XBOX 360 PRO is discontinuance. MS selling the elite, and core aka arcade consoles only.

Whatdidya know? I got a Xbox 360 Elite with 120 Gb :D
congrats... I hope you enjoy and play video games via Elite 360 during weekend. ;)

Wow XBOX 360 PRO is discontinuance. MS selling the elite, and core aka arcade consoles only.

congrats... I hope you enjoy and play video games via Elite 360 during weekend. ;)

Yeah thanks, I am sure to have fun this weekends. The reason I brought it is because Live is a big internet community and so are deafies, not because of price cut, not because Xbox sucks, not because I'm a fanboy, because I want to have fun with you guys, experience it, challenge you and we are AD'ers. Yeah, AD'ers!!!

I had been Xbox 360 user for almost 3 years and happy with it.

Yeah thanks, I am sure to have fun this weekends. The reason I brought it is because Live is a big internet community and so are deafies, not because of price cut, not because Xbox sucks, not because I'm a fanboy, because I want to have fun with you guys, experience it, challenge you and we are AD'ers. Yeah, AD'ers!!!

^_^ exactly that what i am too

also i make my x360 turn in modded (big risky but i know how to take care of it)

Yet, I see a fail?

There was already an Halo 3 limited edition in gold and green matching the colors of Master Chief's so...with the 20GB and HDMI and everything it was pretty much okay but two Halo games with the 120 Elite 360 vs. the 250GB Modern Warfare 2 bundle with two controllers included...which ACTUALLY steals the show? you tell me.

Back