The Xbox 360 Forum: News and Updates

then MS need expand the warranty or replacement program for affected Xbox 360 after 3 years, allows early Xbox 360 (usually Opus motherboard) to have be replaced by newer Xbox 360 at no charge if repaired on existing console and got RROD again.

MS has learn their biggest mistake, even worst console hardware in gaming history, along with Sega Saturn.

The Hot Coffe Mod eh? lmao

I already own the GTA Xbox trilogy pack so Im good.

I like the first two of the trilogy but didnt really like San Anderas proably cause it was too long and such missions in there seems like a waste of time such as taking driving and flying classes.

I rather that when I get on the car and plane for first time, the instructions should show up on the screen such as "Press A for Gas, Press B for Break." "Press A to fly, Press B to land." blah blah blah stuff like that. Alot easier that way.

The Hot Coffe Mod eh? lmao

I already own the GTA Xbox trilogy pack so Im good.

I like the first two of the trilogy but didnt really like San Anderas proably cause it was too long and such missions in there seems like a waste of time such as taking driving and flying classes.

I rather that when I get on the car and plane for first time, the instructions should show up on the screen such as "Press A for Gas, Press B for Break." "Press A to fly, Press B to land." blah blah blah stuff like that. Alot easier that way.

It would require console to be modded to get that, I don't like second version of GTA due some of different thing and some bugs.

Best news to me! Thanks God for California would kick M$ butt!
California is best state in my country!

but haven't define if MS or someone who sue on MS win from court yet.

Best news to me! Thanks God for California would kick M$ butt!
California is best state in my country!
It is not the first time for Microsoft being sued by some people due to hardware failures on consoles.

It is not the first time for Microsoft being sued by some people due to hardware failures on consoles.

Oh? I thought that was sued M$ in the past, but really no. Until you said.
So, I wish it is already first time for M$ has been sued for poor
hardware.

I dont know if Microsoft has won the other cases before, but with alot of suitlaws against Microsoft, it is already making the company look bad.

I am very exciting about upcoming Bioware/Lucasarts's Knights of the Old Republic 3. I played original KOTR game. It was a very addicting game. I loved this game!!! It was best RPG game I have seen ever.

I am very exciting about upcoming Bioware/Lucasarts's Knights of the Old Republic 3. I played original KOTR game. It was a very addicting game. I loved this game!!! It was best RPG game I have seen ever.

Actually its not really KoTOR3. It's just a different game that is based on the KoTOR series without a single player story mode. It is all MMORPG online.

$99 is too overpriced, that's like same price in last 7 years ago.

$60 will better for sure.

I'm happy with 120 GB HDD.

$99 is too overpriced, that's like same price in last 7 years ago.

$60 will better for sure.

I'm happy with 120 GB HDD.

I agree but at least its better than $150 120GB hard drive. I will most likely pick this one up as well.

Who knows when, since the holidays shopping season is near, and I dont quite have a job yet so money is still pretty tight. I have to be careful on spend it for my friends and family first before myself.

Back